Farscape

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farscape

Post  Raksha on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:45 am

You guys! You guys! There's going to be a movie!!!

So excited! I wonder how they're going to do Rygel, now that Jonathan Hardy passed.
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Re: Farscape

Post  ulkis on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:08 pm

oh wow, very cool.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky on Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Oh man, D'Argo Chrichton has some monstrous shoes to fill.

Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyGayle on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Dude. Duuuude. That is crazy awesome.

LadyGayle

Back to top Go down

Post  dreago on Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:03 pm

No movie so far....I AM doing a rewatch though and it's awesome! Ok, well, when an episode doesn't work it really, really, really doesn't work. And yes, it looks a little dated here and there. It's been almost 20 years. And sometimes the acting is uneven. HOWEVER, overall it is still awesome, the plot lines compelling, the villains scary, and the heroes are complicated, complex, but still good (I'm tired of anti-heroes)- despite the blood dripping on their hands.

I frellin' love this show.

dreago

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis on Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:58 pm

dreago wrote:No movie so far....I AM doing a rewatch though and it's awesome! Ok, well, when an episode doesn't work it really, really, really doesn't work.  And yes, it looks a little dated here and there. It's been almost 20 years. And sometimes the acting is uneven. HOWEVER, overall it is still awesome, the plot lines compelling, the villains scary, and the heroes are complicated, complex, but still good (I'm tired of anti-heroes)- despite the blood dripping on their hands.

I frellin' love this show.

I went and re-watched the series a little while ago . . . although he's not awful, I felt like I remembered Ben Browder being a better actor. Claudia Black is still as good as I remember her though.

It looked a little dated back when it aired, imo, especially in the first season, cause they had such a small budget. And you're right, when it worked, it really didn't work but vice versa was true too. It was just such a crazy show that I admire them for thinking up half the stuff even when it failed.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  RiverThames on Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:35 pm

The ones that didn't work REALLY didn't work. But you had to admire that sort of swing-for-the-fences-and-miss-completely vibe those bad ones tended to have.

RiverThames

http://www.mrmaresca.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum