Outlander

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Outlander

Post  Shadowlass on Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:52 pm

That's a good point about the reasoning behind the Jamie POV. I hope it was just for that one episode.

Fiammetta, I haven't checked out Ronald Moore's Outlander podcast, but his BSG podcasts were thoughtful and filled with interesting tidbits.

Shadowlass

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:33 pm

I listened to a few of his podcasts before the hiatus and they were quite interesting. Well worth a listen.

I read somewhere that perhaps the idea for having Jamie's point of view is to set a precedent for the scenes where he's with Black Jack Randall, if they don't go a flashback route.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix on Sun May 17, 2015 7:54 am

I haven't seen last night's episode yet - it airs here on Tuesday - but I'm a bit spoiled for it but then as I read the book, I KNOW what's coming up. Then Kristen from E!Online posted a PSA that we should be prepared for the absolute worst.

Oh for the days when our biggest problem was waiting for the wedding night!

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  alexdegenhardt on Sun May 17, 2015 8:14 am

QueenSix wrote:I haven't seen last night's episode yet - it airs here on Tuesday - but I'm a bit spoiled for it but then as I read the book, I KNOW what's coming up. Then Kristen from E!Online posted a PSA that we should be prepared for the absolute worst.

Oh for the days when our biggest problem was waiting for the wedding night!

Also if anyone starts to get squeamish about the violence like me, here's a link to a subreddit with the approximate times and scene descriptions so you can fastforward through it or just prepare yourself.
alexdegenhardt

http://alexdegenhardt.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Corellderaan on Sun May 17, 2015 8:46 pm

I'm wussing out and watching this week's episode with the finale in two weeks. I figure 2 hours of angst and stress when I'm not PMSing is a more sound plan.

Corellderaan

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis on Wed May 20, 2015 1:01 pm

That's probably a good idea.

I had been wondering oh man I wonder how uncomfortable it was for the actors. But then in Ron Moore's podcast they mentioned Tobias Menzies suggested they use Morley's body as a bed, so if he can suggest that it couldn't have't have been too awkward with him I guess, heh.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis on Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVw1QI178Wk

I have a pal who hates Jamie's hair but I'm cool with it. I like it when hair looks period appropriate, even if it looks funky.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top