Ben Affleck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Affleck

Post  blixie on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Ben's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is pretty damn cute, and reassures me a bit that he and JGar are gonna be okay. I was surprised he didn't tool his Super Sport around the Woodward Dream Cruise this past weekend.

He still looks like warmed over crap, I think he'll be probably not be a great Batman, but I'm still excited about seeing him as an otherwise perfect Nick Dunne in Gone Girl.

blixie
Mod Squad

http://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Affleck

Post  Binky on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:12 pm

I don't understand how Jennifer Garner manages to look pregnant in every still photograph, when she looks normal/thin in that video. I saw a photo the other day where she looked more pregnant than the CONFIRMED actual pregnant celebrity (maybe it was Zoe Saldana) next to her. I have a similar body type to her and it's making me a little paranoid.

Uh...on-topic...Ben looks good. Yup.
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:03 pm

I love how you can hear the kids cackling in the background. I have a lot of hope for J Gar and Ben too.
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Yeah it made me hope that him and Jen will be OK. I don't know why, but I really want their marriage to work.
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Oh God, that was so adorable. I really hope that Jen and Ben work out whatever problems they may have.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:56 pm

From Ben's FB page:
have completed treatment for alcohol addiction; something I've dealt with in the past and will continue to confront. I want to live life to the fullest and be the best father I can be. I want my kids to know there is no shame in getting help when you need it, and to be a source of strength for anyone out there who needs help but is afraid to take the first step. I'm lucky to have the love of my family and friends, including my co-parent, Jen, who has supported me and cared for our kids as I've done the work I set out to do. This was the first of many steps being taken towards a positive recovery. wrote:

I guess maybe this is why there was just a report that Jen called off the divorce.
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Yeah, I get the impression that she still loves him, but his self destruction just got too much. If he's the one she wants, I hope for her sake and the kids that his rehab helps.
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  eventide82 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:03 am

Yeah, I feel like she is prepared to work SO HARD to get their marriage to work. I hope for both their sakes and their kids that things work out for them.
eventide82

http://boredomaboundsbyjulia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top