Guess Who Don't Sue

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  Kiran on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:50 pm

Yes this just makes me very sad. I think it was Gwyneth Paltrow that said he was a wonderful person but had a lot of demons and was his own worst enemy (paraphrasing) and she appears to be dead on.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:32 pm

blixie wrote:Lainey's latest Ben Blind claims he's bumped up to Heroin ,and that's why J.Gar finally gave up.

His Biggest Problem

There were a lot of women. Oklahoma was a few years ago. But Oklahoma was certainly not the one who was the most recent, although the most recent, professional turned personal, that I know of at least, is also not that recognisable, for now. She’s waiting for her moment.

Still, these affairs were not the biggest problem. The biggest problem is one he developed on the set of his most recent project. It started with pills and an injury a few years ago. Somehow he was able to function through that. Recently though he was shooting on location. He was a mess. He would go missing overnight. Not the prescription pills now but a hard drug. A very dangerous one. Not the party kind but the kind that brings you down, often alone, to escape. One that not too long ago took the life of a major, major talent. So it’s not the lovers that made him unsuitable for home. This is why she didn’t trust him at home. This is why she had to shake him up. But it’s not like he can get help openly. Not now, when so much is riding on him, with so much coming up. And that’s always been how Hollywood works. Your health is not the priority when there’s a multi-million dollar marketing strategy in place and so many stories to tell. So, sure, he has a support system, a lot of people out there looking out for him. But… is that the right objective?

The guesses for recent woman are Margot Robbie.
I thought I read Lainey implied the other woman wasn't Margot Robbie but Gal Gadot of the F&F movies and Wonder Woman.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:43 pm

I thought I read Lainey implied the other woman wasn't Margot Robbie

Yes in her second post on the subject she did. I posted after the blind and before her dismissal of Robbie.

blixie
Mod Squad

http://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:44 pm

I'm confused. She doesn't trust him at home because of heroin use, but they're still sharing a house?
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Maybe she's worried that they'll find his stash?  I wonder if they only mentioned the guest house thing because he's not going to be home a lot for the next several months, and it made more sense to do that than for him to find a house in LA right this minute.
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:10 pm

His girlfriend wants what his co-star has. An actor dating another actor and she’s getting a little obsessed with becoming the next superstar. Recently they were all at the same event together and she made it very clear, within earshot of others, in close proximity to her career target, that that’s what she deserves, that she has the talent, that she has it all. He seemed uncomfortable with how vocal she was about it, especially since the way she said it sounded really competitive and comparative, as though she thinks she’s actually better.

From Lainey

ONTD is of the opinion that it's Michael Fassbender, his girlfriend Alicia Vikander, and Jennifer Lawrence at SDCC.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Is J.Law dating another actor? I thought her and Chris Martin were back on. I'd be happy if she weren't, but that's what I thought.
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynara on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:59 pm

No, I think it means that Fassbender and Vikander are dating. Vikander thinks she deserves to be more famous/successful than she currently is, and "accidentally" said this within earshot of JLaw, in an excessively bitchy way that made people (Fassbender) uncomfortable.

I will say that she is not actually wrong; she was excellent in Ex Machina and she stood out to me in a way that made me think she could really make it big. And I can't imagine how it must feel to be three feet from Jennifer Lawrence, same age/training/talent/beauty (generally) and just be "Michael Fassbender's current girlfriend who was good in that one movie." That said...not classy, honey. Not doing yourself any favors AT ALL.

Cynara

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:22 am

I read AwardsWatch and the posters there cackled about how "thirsty" she is for Oscar a few months back, so I can totally believe this.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:10 am

Which is weird because the only tony Oscar baity movie she's done is Testament of Youth. Ex Machina is genre and Man From UNKLE looks very fun, but not in a way that impresses anyone with your acting talent (your movie star charisma sure, acting talent no).

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:30 pm

blixie wrote:Which is weird because the only tony Oscar baity movie she's done is Testament of Youth. Ex Machina is genre and Man From UNKLE looks very fun, but not in a way that impresses anyone with your acting talent (your movie star charisma sure, acting talent no).
It was more based on her upcoming movies (The Danish Girl and The Light Between Oceans among them) and quotes from an interview she gave about awards and fame earlier this year:

She boldly stated: 'Next year, the Oscars will be interesting. If all goes well, I’m going to have three films in contention.'
With regards to her rising stardom, Vikander said that while she has enjoyed her quiet fame she is ready to embrace all that comes with making it big in the industry.

The Gothenburg born beauty said: 'I’ve had many years of working a lot without being in the public eye. And that’s been good.

'But by this time next year, I think things are going to change. I expect to be busy. I’m ready to be a bit more known.'
It's not that it's so shocking that an actor wants to be more famous and to have their projects be well received, but there are ways of saying things... Every year there's busted awards bait and Hollywood is littered with next big things who ended being Fetch, but it would be boring if all actors had humility...

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:20 pm

I think she's lovely and talented but it's hard for me to feel sorry for her when at the end of the day she's a young, talented, beautiful white girl who has tons of buzz and roles. Like get three Oscar noms in a row, win one, and be part of two major franchises and then you'll have what Jennifer Lawrence has.

From Lainey

The easy assumption is that their marriage is over because he cheated. He may have. But I’ve spoken to over a dozen impeccable sources, the best sources, sources I’ve worked with for many, many years. And while none of them can verify whether or not he stepped out, they can all confirm that she did.

They work in a small town. It’s a protective community. The community insulates their own. Even if artists f-ck up, the community generally keeps their sh-t contained, honouring a country code. So, even though a lot of people had a lot to say about her for a long time, out of respect for the business and for her husband, the community locked down her secrets. Also, they were afraid. Because, as two sources told me, “She’s crazy as f-ck. She’s the one who doesn’t just threaten to burn down your house, she would totally burn down your house. No one wants to mess with her”.

This is why no one could challenge her when she took a song from another artist, written by the other artist, without any notice, and went on to great acclaim for it. In public they all pretended like it was agreed upon and civil, but that’s not how it went down. She ripped off the piece from an emerging young talent and you saw it on that girl’s face – she was helpless at the time.

This is why no one wanted to expose her when she threw herself at another major superstar just before she got married. She offered herself to him repeatedly. While they were working together she presented herself to him one night only to have him push her out the door. So she’d start calling his wife, telling the wife that she was going to take her man, telling the wife that she wouldn’t be able to do anything about it. And she started texting him, begging him to tell her what she had to do to get him to leave his wife and be with her. She promised him, over text, that if he was with her they would be country royalty. When he refused to hook up with her, he and his label received a cease and desist from her people, telling him that he would have to reset his album because she and her now-husband would no longer allow him to use any of the music they’d written together. This is how and why they all ended up professional rivals. But, again, at the time, because she had a reputation for being so unpredictable, with mercurial mood swings, and because she was so popular (to the public) and powerful, no one wanted to take her down. Until now.

The town is turning against her because her husband just cut her loose. He finally cut her loose because she was caught, very recently, cheating on him with a member of her tour team (he’s not talent but he has a prominent position) – and there’s a family involved. She tried, but there was no way she could deny it. The evidence was irrefutable. It was flagrant. And this is why people are breaking the code. They see this as the ultimate disrespect. The way she went about it, so carelessly, they see it like a willful humiliation of her husband, who is very well liked. This, on top of the fact that people have been waiting for years for her to get what’s coming, is why so many people in that community are ready to sell her out.

No way this isn't Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton but I want to know who the country superstar she tried to bang was? Tim McGraw?
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:27 pm

I would guess someone younger than Tim McGraw with a non-famous wife, because Tim McGraw's already got the country royalty marriage.  I mean, Faith Hill doesn't have the status she used to, but people still love them, right?  Plus, I used to love Faith Hill when I was in middle and high school, and I just don't want to believe she'd stand for that calling/texting bullshit.

I looked up Alicia Vikander because I'd never heard of her before that blind item, and she looks like she's been very fortunate in her career lately. Enjoy that, girl! I don't fault her for wanting as much success as she can get, but it looks like she's got it pretty good right now.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:36 pm

Your right. Plus I remember that time someone grabbed his balls on stage and Faith was like oh hell no.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:36 pm

Hmm I wonder if it's Brad Paisley he has a famous wife but she's not in country music.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:42 pm

The singer she stole a song from is apparently Kacey Musgraves. ONTD is saying the male singer is Eric Church.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  katesti on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Ugh, MIRANDA. I am disappoint. "Mama's Broken Heart" is a fucking fantastic song and the first time I heard it was when Kacey performed it live and I can't listen to Miranda's version, because KACEY.

katesti

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:07 pm

From Lainey:

A short and quick blind that gives some added insight into a high profile relationship:

It’s not just John Travolta who uses spray to fill in his hair. But this guy fronts like he’s way cooler. So they have more than just letters in common. And he's pretty worried about the hair loss. Right now then he’s using the spray, so much that it stains the sheets, the pillowcases, hard to get out.

So while his vibe is all chill, supposedly, he's just as concerned about aesthetics as his wife, which, I guess, is pretty obvious when you consider his signature style - another sign that this is finally the perfect partnership.

Timberlake?

ETA: oh, it must be Justin Theroux. Different JT.

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Lainey apparently confirmed that blind item was about Taylor Swift/Ryan Adams/Mandy Moore.

Ew, but I have to say his cover of 1989 is really good.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:34 am

Bumping to say, a sequel to that item where  the popular guess was Amanda Seyfried and Peter Sarsgaard.

I guess she’s into skeeves?
October 19, 2015 at 8:57 AM by Lainey

Last time we blinded about her, she’d had an affair on set with a married actor with a skeevy character vibe. His marriage is still intact. Another marriage, however, has ended. And she was, again, involved. Once again it started as a working situation. Of the two of them, she’s definitely more well-known. But even if you don’t know him by name, he books steady jobs, and his face should be familiar to you. He too is good at playing assholes.

When they met, she had a boyfriend and he was about to celebrate a milestone with his wife. Stage life and real life soon blurred, they were hooking up in and out of character, and she was texting him explicitly. They couldn’t let it go after wrapping up production. Which is why he’s not married anymore. He left his wife for her. According to their inner circle, they were so into each other that she followed him while he was on anniversary holiday in Europe with his wife. He would make up excuses during that trip to slip away and spend time with her. Eventually her boyfriend busted her and they broke up. He ended up filing for divorce in August and they insist they’re just friends, that nothing shady went down, that no one knows the real story. But those who saw all of it go down say they’re totally together now but are trying to put enough distance between the end of the marriage and their coming out so that people won’t suspect how they started, if that is, they last that long.

Seyfried just broke up with Justin Long and she was in a play with Thomas Sadowski (who fits the you'd know his face, plays assholes description) earlier this year. He just announced he's getting a divorce.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Genevieve on Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Well dang, that is pretty tacky. she sure likes to fall for co-stars.
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:49 pm

She came along on their anniversary vacation. What even?
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose on Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:42 pm

I like her as an actress (mostly), but that is just gross.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Eww. I think I'm more disappointed in him, because the only thing I'd ever seen him in was The Newsroom, and I liked him in that. He played a likable asshole! This is very disappointing.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  MichiSichi on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:04 am

So the star with HIV who is not coming out ... It sounds like Charlie Sheen but that would be obvious plus he's not A list
MichiSichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top