Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+45
Genevieve
Gillian
dionneshea
Arabella
wenchsenior
maxell131313
Jude
katesti
Melk
Eris Rising
Poubelle
Muggsy
eventide82
Agent Sculder
inversed
mandalaya
Morning Angel
mayram
Cynara
BreezyK
laddical
eco
themis
whatthedeuce
puddingcup
slmader
QueenSix
Decca
year of the cat
LadyGayle
Sheli
Lily Rose
Miss Moneypenny
naughty zoot
mialoubug
Binky
Esme
Carrie Ann
biakbiak
ActonBell
swsa
bookworm
blixie
Kiran
Crowbridge
49 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue - Page 4 Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  BreezyK Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Not Diane Keaton But I couldn't parse the rest of it to determine who it might be. Younger and "now less cool" than DK?

BreezyK

Back to top Go down

Post  mialoubug Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:18 pm

This might be Jessica Lange, who wrote a children's book.  She seems really high maintenance. Lee Grant, who also fits, has a book coming out in July but no signings yet.
mialoubug
mialoubug

Back to top Go down

Post  Morning Angel Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 pm

mialoubug wrote:This might be Jessica Lange, who wrote a children's book.  She seems really high maintenance. Lee Grant, who also fits, has a book coming out in July but no signings yet.

Jessica Lange and Diane Keaton are about the same age though so I doubt it's her if she says much younger.  I really can't think of who else it might be though.
Morning Angel
Morning Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Drew Barrymore just had a photography book published and Alicia Silverstone had that anti-vaccine celeb parenting book. I don't know that either fits the description too well, but they don't have to be old enough to be writing memoirs.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:44 pm

After the second clue (what color do you cheeks turn when you blush?) people have pegged it as Molly Ringwald, muse to John Hughes, dream girl to a generation is pushing it, and her book has been out for over year so I can kind of see her not expecting a huge crowd, though it doesn't excuse bagging out on those that did show up.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mandalaya Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:42 pm

After the second clue (what color do you cheeks turn when you blush?) people have pegged it as Molly Ringwald, muse to John Hughes, dream girl to a generation is pushing it, and her book has been out for over year so I can kind of see her not expecting a huge crowd, though it doesn't excuse bagging out on those that did show up.

I can see Molly Ringwald fitting the clues. But Ringwald seemed incredibly cool and down to earth in her Reddit AMA, so I feel like she would not have been so inconsiderate of people buying her book. However, I am at a loss for a better answer.
mandalaya
mandalaya

Back to top Go down

Post  mialoubug Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:54 am

Lainey ruled out Rosie Perez. I'm becoming obsessed with this one for some reason.
mialoubug
mialoubug

Back to top Go down

Post  inversed Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:47 pm

I hope it's not Molly Ringwald, she seems like a really cool person. She's in a jazz band!

inversed

Back to top Go down

Post  year of the cat Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:25 am

Ok. George Clooney's aunts are: A. famous singers B. dated Frank Sinatra C. DEAD, you moron  D. all of the above oh God, I HATE LAINEY  
Starla Clooney? Are you daft???
year of the cat
year of the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:51 pm

I hope it's not Molly Ringwald, she seems like a really cool person.
I hope not either! Alicia Silverstone?

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Lainey confirmed BCoop is Big and Buff (who slept with dudes without condoms), saying he's partying in Glastonbury, but he's just there for the music and keeping it safely wrapped. I wish I cared to dig up that item where she swears he's straight cause he slept with her friend and I wish someone at her Smut parties would call her out on her persistent need to erase bisexuality. Like lady, if there is any place on earth where bisexuality is rampantly occurring I'm gonna guess it's amongst beautiful Hollywood actors, with access to grade A drugs 24-7.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Guess I'm double posting but Lainey's new blind who I'm assuming is Leo, but could be anyone cause she's not really giving of many clues.

His drunken proposition
Maybe this is what the girlfriends are for. He expects them to look great. And to just…look?

A few weeks ago at a Hollywood bar, playboy was partying without his bonafide. He had two of his crew with him. He’d been drinking. Or something. He seemed very …accessible and uninhibited. Once he found his target, he made his approach, with his friends as backup. After spending some time flirting with the dude, a very cute, young gay dude, he made a special request:

He asked him if he would be into a three-way situation, but the third participant would be a woman. The woman would be watching as the two of them got down. In his line of work, it’s all about variety. After so many years of anything at any time, he needs as many flavours as possible.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Bonafide makes me think Clooney, but honestly DiCaprio fits as well. Both have gotten enough sex to be bored by the typical scenarios.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:31 pm

The last two lines made me think of a musician/TV personality instead of an actor, for some reason.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  slmader Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 am

When she referred to "as many flavors as possible," I thought Gilbert Grape which led me to Leo as well.

slmader

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 am

This has to be Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez, right?

He’s had his problems over the last year. He’s found himself in some sh-tty situations because of it. Why the darkness? It was stress. The stress of feeling that he can’t come out publicly.

Lately though…there’s been a turnaround. Career is in good shape. And there’s someone new in his life. What’s she doing for him? They get along well. They both party…HARD. But she’s not his lover, she’s his front. Because when she’s around, he can hook up with men. And she’s happy to cover for him. She’s playing her part so that no one’s looking at what’s really going on – which is that he’s been messing around with a wealthy older man who spoils him…with sex and drugs.

So the stress is gone. But not the habits.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:45 am

Sure, though it feels a little Blind Gossip styles. Let me craft a non-blind blind after something that's already been reported openly and everywhere, based on the assumptions everyone already has about the stars involved. Still an odd person to pick as your straight n sober cover, but then cocaine is hell of a drug.

Her last two blinds boiled down to Lea Michelle is a bitch and Zac Efron is gay, aka things I knew five years ago. At least her first item on Zefron's drug problems was interesting due to the dramaz between him and Seth Rogen, after the fact.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Wasn't the drama with tom welling? I could be wrong.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Yeah someone on ONTD, mentioned that it was Tom and Zac who were trying to score coke at SXSW.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Yeah, Tom/Zac were allegedly the coke buddies. But I think there was Zac/Seth drama on the set of Neighbors, because Efron was so strung out and unreliable.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:09 pm

He makes me sad. He was really great in that movie. I think he could actually have a good adult career but...ugh. Sad.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:15 pm

It makes me sad, too. I thought he was shockingly good in 17 Again. He has talent...and problems.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Sculder Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:35 am

Oh good, I'm not the only person with a soft spot for Zac Efron. I am also apparently clueless because I had not heard the rumors he was gay. If that is the case, I really do feel sorry for him that he thinks he needs to hide it, and I could see how that could just leading to all his other issues.

Agent Sculder

Back to top Go down

Post  eventide82 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:59 am

Kiran wrote:He makes me sad. He was really great in that movie. I think he could actually have a good adult career but...ugh. Sad.

He's been good in so many movies in the last couple of years. I feel sad too, because I think if he worked hard and made some really good career decisions in ten or fifteen years' time he'd be a solid A-lister with really good credibility and a good back-catalogue of films.
eventide82
eventide82

http://boredomaboundsbyjulia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:45 am

Lainey's latest Oxy Love:

To the outsider, they don’t seem to have much in common. The internet doesn’t seem to understand their relationship. But it’s serious, lasting a lot longer than people thought it would. How have they prevailed? Love, sure. And also…oxycontin. They’re both addicted to oxy and often spend days at home, wrapped up in each other, doing oxy, back to her old habits. But he’s been partying for a long time, somehow he manages to make the bare minimum at work. So when they hooked up, she just kinda fell into that lifestyle. It’s not like she has to worry about money. And it’s not like she has the kind of job where anyone’s waiting on her to show up either. She’s already a boss as it is and then there will always be a mirror to hold her up.

Huh. I assume this is Charlize/Sean (the mirror ref for Snow White), but didn't she just do a blind about Charlize still doing coke, so is it super scandalous two actors, (one you've called out for being a habitual coke user), in Hollywood have a secondary drug habit together? And she left out any mention of her kid this time. Weird. Also Charlize must be on the top of Lainey's shitlist, and now I kind of like Charlize just that little bit more, imagining her being a huge bitch to Lainey's face. Ha.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next