Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ringer

+14
skittlebox
biakbiak
blooey
TiffanyNichelle
QueenSix
Bad Username
blixie
nikita
Jessica
Kiran
Raksha
curryalley
molliewollie
bookworm
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ringer       - Page 3 Empty Re: Ringer

Post  molliewollie Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:32 am

ZOMG SEXINS!

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:36 pm

Hahaha, I totally thought of you!
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:07 pm

I don't have much to say other than I am still thoroughly enjoying this show and that SMG's hair is BtVS-S5-level gorgeous.

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  curryalley Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:28 am

THEY FINALLY DID IT.

I can't believe Charlie had to kill Gemma twice. What a crappy cop he must have been. Speaking of, the police work on this show is a bit shoddy but surely the cops will notice Charlie and Gemma's wounds were from different guns. Right? RIGHT?

I do not like this plot turn between Juliet and Logan Echolls at all. It was so nice to see a teacher soundly rejecting a student with a crush on TV for once and now this? This isn't any fun and I wish the show wasn't doing it.

curryalley

Back to top Go down

Post  skittlebox Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:40 am

curryalley wrote:THEY FINALLY DID IT.

I can't believe Charlie had to kill Gemma twice. What a crappy cop he must have been. Speaking of, the police work on this show is a bit shoddy but surely the cops will notice Charlie and Gemma's wounds were from different guns. Right? RIGHT?.

Siobhan took Charlie's gun from him and I thought she used that one to shoot him with. I was thinking that couldn't the forensics tell that he didn't shoot himself from the bullet trajectory and distance of the shot and all that fancy crime-solving sciency stuff?

skittlebox

Back to top Go down

Post  curryalley Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Oh. I thought she had her own. I'm assuming this is the FBI agent's gun Bridget had?

With Charlie dead, I hope we get back to the mob plot. FBI Agent Richard Alpert hasn't had much to do recently.

curryalley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Charlie apparently has REALLY bad aim if he can't even shoot a TIED UP PERSON at CLOSE RANGE.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  sen3 Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:34 am

If they were going to rip-off the plot from Wild Things they could have at least included a hint that there was a three-way after the not-surprising reveal. Geeze.

I FF through most of the rest of the show. Not sure why I'm still watching. I think maybe until Bridget FINALLY figures out that her sister isn't dead.

sen3

Back to top Go down

Post  CindyMc Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Is anyone still watching? It was nice to see Logan Echolls in a towel, last night.

CindyMc

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:10 pm

I called the teacher and the mother having an affair when she was revealed to be the brains. There had to be a greater connection besides "hey we'll pay you."

Do y'all think that Andrew really was behind the Ponzi scheme? I figured he had to be earlier in the season with the "guaranteed" increase in profits over the years. I wonder if they'll do a bait and switch and have him really be a victim or something like that.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Yeah, I don't know that it will be as cut-and-dried as him being responsible, but I do think Juliet and Catherine robbing him of $10 million will come into play at some point when he ends up in the poorhouse.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  CindyMc Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:33 pm

I think Andrew will only be slightly guilty. Some episodes back, he told Olivia he wanted to be the man his "wife" believed him to be. I suspect that's when he called a halt to any illegal doings, but then Olivia went behind his back and continued to cook the books.

The thing is, in order to give Bridget any sort of chance with Andrew (once he finds out she's not Shiv), he's got to be guilty or at least look guilty of something, so that Bridget can stand by him, and prove her loyalty to him, before he finds out she's not Shiv. I think the show is most likely to be canceled though, so I'm not sure if we'll get any closure on anything.

CindyMc

Back to top Go down

Post  CindyMc Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:54 am

Did anyone else watch, last night? *That's* the kind of crazy I wish we'd gotten all season long.

CindyMc

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:04 pm

I watched! I've started to look forward to the crazy plot twists this show will throw out at any moment. And the hot soap stars, hello Dylan Neal!

Olivia and Catherine? The family's faces when they realized what was up was priceless!
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  CindyMc Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:01 pm

It really, truly was priceless. Now I'm just waiting to see how they wrap this all up, next week. I cannot imagine it'll be renewed. I expect we'll be left hanging on a lot of stuff, but I do want some satisfaction -- particularly having Bridget come face to face with Shiv.

CindyMc

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal Fri May 11, 2012 7:35 pm

CANCELLED!!

I found this show highly entertaining, but it looks like I was the only one...literally. I still think Smidge did a fantastic job and I'll miss her on my tv every week, but she's probably fine with being a stay-at-home mom again for a bit.

Who'd have thought that of all the actors on Buffy, she'd be the one NOT with a hit show?

Last edited by truecrystal on Fri May 11, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Fri May 11, 2012 8:00 pm

NO! Not fair. D:
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Fri May 11, 2012 9:10 pm

I kind of figured it was a goner, but this is still disappointing. All the actors sold the hell out of it every week and I'm bummed we'll never get to see where it goes. What happened to Malcolm?!?!

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum