Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divorce Pool

+138
CocoaGoddess
inversed
particle_person
Jordan Baker
gluten free pant
jaraga
woolhat
PineappleGirl
Raised by wolves
mo pie
00redsvt
Algae
dionneshea
SelfAmused
jennlynnster
Bad Username
Gillian
salamandersam
katha
epudom
UmaOprah
emrie
slmader
bosoxgirl
punzy
GoodbyeWithWords
mialoubug
Rhilin
Gilraen
nazlan
choubetcha
Shadowlass
Fraoch
dreago
draco vulgaris
BreezyK
xyzzy
Luciano
Francie Nolan
Agent Sculder
Matinee
boutros boutros kitty
Putli Bai
FiggyPudding
Luthien
P.D. Noosh
wenchsenior
Cheetara
Nerg
big chicken
Coneycat
Melk
Eris Rising
terriem
Decca
Red Wolf
PrincessCleo
orangette
gannetguts
eco
Cynara
MLIS
Raksha
lil d
nikita
oxymoron
Heather
Sheli
MichiSichi
mandalaya
spidey_88
grayel
lisa
eventide82
puddingcup
year of the cat
jstilwe
Cutebutpsycho
Unlucky Bear
Betty Madrid
bookworm
rivki8699
Pumpkin Cake
jcpdiesel21
Wilhelmina
tothemax
dinahmoe
Lady V
naughty zoot
Paris, Texas
egray
Never Enough
Jude
Jasmine
katesti
Auroura76
QueenSix
sobe
The Dude
ActonBell
The Glen
Kiran
LadyGayle
Genevieve
Crowbridge
jensa
Instant Monkeys
Tabby
paablish
Swarley
sagitare
mrinsouciance
curryalley
laddical
Carrie Ann
truecrystal
Morning Angel
mokey75
whatthedeuce
Jessica
bbridges
maxell131313
Binky
punkysdilemma
Arabella
themis
The Lady of Shalott
biakbiak
Poubelle
blixie
TiffanyNichelle
mayram
laurelin_kit
queenofdenile
Miss Moneypenny
blooey
Lily Rose
swsa
142 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Divorce Pool - Page 2 Empty Re: Divorce Pool

Post  blixie Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:19 pm

I DO think this could maybe hurt her in terms of future endorsement deals.

Yeah that was more what I was driving at. Cause JSimp just had to announce her pregnancy via Twitter, and she's engaged to a cheerfully unemployed third string quarterback, so it may take a while but there is a law of diminishing returns even in the useless fame-ho market.

Last edited by blixie on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:06 pm

I woke up this afternoon to a text from my sister telling me Kim and Kris were getting divorced, and I just thought "effin' idiots" before I fell back asleep. Seriously, did anyone doubt they'd get divorced by the end of the year? So ridiculous.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:20 am

Robin Roberts asked someone with a straight face if this quickie marriage was going to hurt her image. You mean the image she built based off a big ass and a sex tape (tm Joel McHale)? I think she'll be fine.
I'd feel sorry for poor, dopey Kris, but I think he got the best end of the stick. However, I did laugh out loud at the fact that their engagement of 85 days was longer than their marriage.
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lady of Shalott Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:44 am

The "plot" "thickens," as Kris Humphries claims he had no idea this was coming. Or, he had a suspicion, but is still "blindsided" by the news. Oh, Kris Humphries.
The Lady of Shalott
The Lady of Shalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:15 pm

I think they pre-empted Sex in the City reruns on E! (that's what I was watching, anyway), because I caught some of a pre-wedding Kardashian show and it was astonishingly obvious Kim and her mother wanted a giant materialism-fest and really couldn't give two shits about the groom involved.

I am vaguely curious why she filed so soon instead of giving at least 6 months.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Morning Angel Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Morning Angel
Morning Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard have separated. I didn't even know they were together?

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:05 pm

I'm not a huge fan of hers but I liked Death Cab's last album, which closes with a lovely song about love over a lifetime. Oops.

Wasn't there some misinformation going around when they got married that she had married some other indie-rock frontman, or that it had been the other Deschanel? I vaguely remember this.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:15 pm

It was when they got engaged, one of the tabloids said it was to someone from AFI.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Kim, sweetie STFU!:

This is probably the hardest thing I’ve ever had to write. I see all of the support and I am so thankful for my fans, friends and family who are helping me through this difficult time.

I am trying not to read all the different media reports but it’s hard not to see all the negative ones. First and foremost, I married for love. I can’t believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show! I share so much of my life on a reality show, that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision. But it’s who I am! We filmed Kourtney giving birth, Khloe getting married, break ups, make ups, our best moments and our worst moments. These were all real moments. That’s what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love and we are open!

Everyone that knows me knows that I’m a hopeless romantic! I love with all of my heart and soul. I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon. I believed in love and the dream of what I wanted so badly. I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn’t get off when now I know I probably should have. I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people.

I’m being honest here and I hope you respect my courage because this isn’t easy to go through. But I do know that I have to follow my heart. I never had the intention of hurting anybody and I accept full responsibility for my actions and decisions, and for taking everyone on this journey with me. It just didn’t turn out to be the fairy tale I had so badly hoped for.

There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this. I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation.

I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart and I believe now that I really am.

I can't believe she brought her dad into it!
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Binky wrote:I am vaguely curious why she filed so soon instead of giving at least 6 months.

My theory is that the NBA lockout happened and she realized she'd actually be expected to spend time with the lunkhead. And I totally buy the reports that she was pissed that he was spending her money and bringing in none. She definitely seems just that grasping & materialistic.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Seriously. STFU.

First and foremost, I married for love. I can’t believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show!

You kinda give up all right to be indignant about people's disbelief that you married for love when you were engaged longer than you were married. And yes, you spent a ton of time planning the wedding when you should have been thinking about actually being married

I am already sick of the divorce publicity. I don't care why or how or who. Can she please go the way of the Hiltons now?

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:14 pm

If she was a nobody and said she was a hopeless romantic and married for love and babies, I would be willing to believe this. But everything from her statement seems manipulative - she's a brand; she's protecting her brand image and ensuring she does not lose any "customers" (audience) and they keep buying her products. You can give your side but not demand/ask/expect to be respected (I'm referring to her respect my courage bit); let people form their opinion. And go away. Forever.
Has it ever been addressed on those shows why everyone in the Kardashian family has a first name that begins with the letter K? It's strange...as if they were building their brand image from way back when, before the concept of personal brand became so popular in the 2000s.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:41 am

Lily Rose wrote:Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard have separated. I didn't even know they were together?

Hopefully he will channel all of his pain or relief or whatever feelings he has into a new Postal Service album.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Poubelle wrote:
Lily Rose wrote:Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard have separated. I didn't even know they were together?

Hopefully he will channel all of his pain or relief or whatever feelings he has into a new Postal Service album.
OMG, please yes. My understanding is that it will never happen and I should let go of the dream, but I still consider them one of my favorite bands and think Give Up was one of the best albums of the decade.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:30 pm

I guess "Stay Young, Go Dancing" wasn't a big enough hit to keep them together.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  curryalley Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:10 pm

I can't believe Kris and Kim couldn't make it work. When you think about all the time she spent looking for the right man with a K name...

curryalley

Back to top Go down

Post  mrinsouciance Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Is Kris Kristofferson married?

mrinsouciance

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Miss Moneypenny wrote:
Binky wrote:I am vaguely curious why she filed so soon instead of giving at least 6 months.

My theory is that the NBA lockout happened and she realized she'd actually be expected to spend time with the lunkhead. And I totally buy the reports that she was pissed that he was spending her money and bringing in none. She definitely seems just that grasping & materialistic.

Ahh, that makes sense. So not only does she have to SEE the guy she married, he's not bringing in any income while having access to hers.

Love that her "this wasn't a sham marriage!?" denials don't mention the husband AT ALL. Talk about her, her 'fans'...but not him. That might have been the problem, dearest.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  mayram Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:39 am

Kris Jenner says Kim owed money on the wedding

This article bugged the hell out of me. Should it really be news that someone owed money on their 10 million dollar sham wedding? I would HOPE that circus cost her some money. I know it's in answer to the claims that she got paid for the wedding, but it still bugs.

mayram

Back to top Go down

Post  sagitare Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:29 pm

None of the Kardashians do anything unless they're going to (1) be in the media about it, and (2) make money on it.
sagitare
sagitare

Back to top Go down

Post  Swarley Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:54 pm

I have to say that, at this point, I hope she does owe money on her wedding. Most people do! Shut up and go away, Kim. And take your family with you.

Swarley

Back to top Go down

Post  paablish Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:18 pm

At least, she is donating money from the gifts to charity.

paablish

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabby Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:10 am

And taking a healthy tax write-off, no doubt. (Sorry, but the Kardashians make me cynical.)
Tabby
Tabby

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Oh well, it's not like she's not deserving of a mostly free wedding, especially since she could never have afforded one on her own.

Oh, wait.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next