Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+117
winncienzo
Wildog27
Coneycat
SarahJanet
tiller
maxell131313
Dachelle
Pop'n'Fresh
AWMalory
laurelin_kit
harvey the penguin
TheSummerHealey
epudom
eco
Rhilin
slmader
lisa
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
The Dude
Red Wolf
nikita
Lis
P.D. Noosh
choubetcha
Evil Lincoln
MLIS
Luciano
DarkSpork
Gilraen
themis
Jamie
bosoxgirl
mandalaya
Gallifrey Girl
Francie Nolan
Cheetara
VodouDoll
Jude
Fraoch
oxymoron
Lady V
mokey75
sobe
Raksha
Bad Username
punkysdilemma
FantasmaLexsi
lisalars
TiffanyNichelle
Paris, Texas
eventide82
arol
grayel
Betty Madrid
sagitare
Decca
lil d
dinahmoe
Cynara
naughty zoot
punzy
Poubelle
Auroura76
Raised by wolves
Esme
mialoubug
wenchsenior
Never Enough
SpecialLily
year of the cat
Matinee
bbridges
mrinsouciance
The Lady of Shalott
Genevieve
LadyGayle
BreezyK
Instant Monkeys
dreago
swsa
Shadowlass
Cutebutpsycho
laddical
QueenSix
PrincessCleo
Crowbridge
emrie
Eris Rising
big chicken
ActonBell
Miss Moneypenny
Heather
dionneshea
killershrew
The Glen
biakbiak
inversed
Lily Rose
two shoes
queenofdenile
Binky
Morning Angel
bookworm
roly
mayram
Kiran
tothemax
katesti
Jasmine
whatthedeuce
Jessica
Arabella
blooey
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
blixie
121 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue - Page 20 Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  MLIS Fri May 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Based on reports of last night's Grey's Anatomy and most of the main characters being involved in a plane crash, could that be it? I don't really watch the show, so I don't know if the actors would be considered B-list or if anyone is confirmed as leaving.

MLIS

Back to top Go down

Post  mrinsouciance Fri May 11, 2012 5:02 pm

I was wondering if it was some people on Glee. There are certainly plenty of candidates, in theory, given the bloated size of the cast.

mrinsouciance

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Fri May 11, 2012 5:57 pm

mrinsouciance wrote:I was wondering if it was some people on Glee. There are certainly plenty of candidates, in theory, given the bloated size of the cast.

I was thinking that, too, but it doesn't make sense in context, since I can't think of any male stars on Glee who have been around for a couple of years who would be considered more popular and prominent than their female counterparts.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil Lincoln Fri May 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Isn't Darren Criss hugely popular and allegedly straight in real life? He's been on the show for a while, right?

Evil Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Fri May 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Evil Lincoln wrote:Isn't Darren Criss hugely popular and allegedly straight in real life? He's been on the show for a while, right?

Oh my lord, the idea of Darren Criss being Seekritly Evil makes me laugh so hard.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil Lincoln Fri May 11, 2012 9:02 pm

I can't lie, it's kind of why I want it to be him.

Evil Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Fri May 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Evil Lincoln wrote:I can't lie, it's kind of why I want it to be him.

Totally understood, and that's why it would be awesome. So which woman started working on the show a couple of years ago, at about the same time that he joined?
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Fri May 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Isn't this only the third season of the show? It seems an odd way to write about a show that has only been on for three years.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves Fri May 11, 2012 11:45 pm

I saw a suggestion that the woman leaving the show was Grace Park of Hawaii 5-0 (and either O'Loughlin or Caan as the culprit) but I haven't seen anything stating she's leaving the show. Maybe that's just someone's guess that got some internet traction?

3. "This former almost A list Tweener has been desperate to get back on television since her abrupt departure a few years ago. Her parents won't let her though because they don't want to have to answer questions about what happened which would break wide open the hastily concocted cover story that has barely stood up to any kind of examination."
My guess for this one is Jamie Lynn Spears.

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Sat May 12, 2012 12:15 am

My guess for this one is Jamie Lynn Spears.

An unplanned teen pregnancy doesn't strike me as a hastily concocted cover story.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  dreago Sat May 12, 2012 11:57 am

No, the pregnancy isn't the cover. Isn't the gossip about who the father truly is? a 20-something shmo or a creepster older producer?

dreago

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Sat May 12, 2012 1:54 pm

But paternity isn't something that would quickly discovered, it's not like the child has never been seen in public.

Also, Jaime was in Glamour early this year and is releasing an album this year.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil Lincoln Sat May 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Eris Rising wrote:Totally understood, and that's why it would be awesome. So which woman started working on the show a couple of years ago, at about the same time that he joined?

The female cast hasn't really changed from the start, has it (I haven't watched Glee in a really long time)? So it's probably not him.

Hawaii Five-O sounds like a better guess to me, or maybe somebody from one of the NCIS shows?

Evil Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Fri May 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Grey's COULD be it, although the applicable parties are all married and/or married with kids, so I would've thought maybe there would be a mention of that in there. But you never know. I will spoiler tag the specifics just in case.
Spoiler:

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  katesti Fri May 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Heather wrote:Grey's COULD be it, although the applicable parties are all married and/or married with kids, so I would've thought maybe there would be a mention of that in there. But you never know. I will spoiler tag the specifics just in case.
Spoiler:

Also,
Spoiler:

katesti

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Fri May 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Dang, that really fits with Shonda's post about her leaving being a "mutual agreement," too.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  choubetcha Sat May 19, 2012 1:15 am

Shonda's comments about the departure in this interview with Kristin really make it seem like something more was going on than a simple "she decided to pursue other things."

When Kristin asked if she could say anything else about the reason why the actor left:

I think that's…Stuff that happens inside our family is stuff that happens inside our family. I have so much respect for
Spoiler:
and the decision was really, it was very hard for everybody involved and I want to respect her privacy on that.

choubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:22 pm

From E:

[EOnline] Oh, the luxurious lifestyles of those rich and famous franchise stars!

They basically run Hollywood these days, what with their movies making gajillions of dollars at the box office and all that. But it’s when they step out of that limelight that their perfect little facades fade away and their naughty little secrets come to light.

Like, say, Sammy Sniffles and a late night secret that’s yet to be exposed…

Until now.

Sammy recently appeared in a mucho-hyped big screen flick, Three Cheers for the Underdog. One of those million dollar popcorn flicks that comes with action figures, legions of devoted fans and instant A-list credit.

And Sam does not disappoint when it comes to living the franchise lifestyle.

For one, S2 is into that whole fakey romance thing (complete with lovey-dovey paparazzi pics, natch), and, while that’s one secret Sam would not want revealed, there’s a nastier Vice that’s starting to draw even more attention:

C*caine! And loads of it!

Yep, like so many stars of yesteryear (or even yesterday), as soon as Sammy made it big in Tinseltown, the dr*gs started flowing. Now, Sam—discreetly, of course—will spend the whole night snorting lines of bl*w.

So when does the party end? Well, it doesn’t, really.

Sammy does enough c*ke to stay awake through the wee hours of the morning, then heads directly from the party to whatever sort of work Sniffles has that day.

So far though, Sam hasn’t slipped. But we’re assuming it’s only a matter of time.

AND IT AIN’T: Kristen Stewart, Josh Hutcherson, Chris Hemsworth

BlindGossip's guesses are Jennifer Lawrence or Liam Hemsworth; apparently Ted ruled out Chris Evans, generally, by noting somewhere that Chris Evans doesn't have a BI yet "but not for lack of trying," or something.

[BlindGossip] Male Singer J has a steady girlfriend named K. He also has a professional relationship with Female Singer L.

K does not feel very secure in her relationship right now. She doesn’t like the fact that Singer J and Singer L spend lots of time together talking about their singing careers and speaking so highly of each other in interviews.

So K is doing everything she can to get rid of L. She tells J that L is just a one-hit wonder, and she doesn’t want J to wind up looking bad by association when L’s career flops. She makes up stories about L being into dr*gs and having an eating dis*rder (not true), and tells J that it will hurt his image if he continues to hang around her. And on and on.

But the real reason K doesn’t want L around is because she is extremely jealous of L. She is convinced her that L is just playing sweet and innocent, and that the minute K turns her back, L will make a play for J.

Too late. She already has. And J didn’t object. L isn’t going anywhere.

Popular guesses were J: Bieber, K: Selena Gomez, L: Carly Rae Jepsen, although I guess CRJ is in her late twenties, so who knows.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:33 pm

by noting somewhere that Chris Evans doesn't have a BI yet "but not for lack of trying," or something.

For some reason this makes me laugh. Like Chris is trying really hard to be jerk but is just too decent, or even better, dorky to actually get there.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:44 pm

blixie wrote:
by noting somewhere that Chris Evans doesn't have a BI yet "but not for lack of trying," or something.

For some reason this makes me laugh. Like Chris is trying really hard to be jerk but is just too decent, or even better, dorky to actually get there.

Considering that the man's press tour stories were about making an ass out of himself in front of Ben Affleck and that the first person he told about losing his virginity was his mom, I'm voting "dorky."

I wouldn't vote JLaw because wasn't she quietly dating Nicholas Hoult for almost a year before they were photographer together? That seems like the opposite of a publicity-based relationship. Why not Pattinson? He often looks like he hasn't slept in days!
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  lisalars Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:11 pm

I don't think it's Pattinson - Twilight part 4 was what, 7 months ago, and he hasn't been in anything fitting the description of the movie since then:

Sammy recently appeared in a mucho-hyped big screen flick, Three Cheers for the Underdog. One of those million dollar popcorn flicks that comes with action figures, legions of devoted fans and instant A-list credit.

That description alone screams Avengers to me, but I can't think of who is in a
fakey romance thing (complete with lovey-dovey paparazzi pics, natch
from Avengers. Scarjo maybe - but she's been well known for a while now.

It could be a Hunger Games actor - maybe Liam, he has the whole Miley thing going on too. Hunger Games fits the "Underdog" description better then the Avengers crew and he wasn't that well known before.

lisalars

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:21 pm

He and Miley broke up and got back together shortly after he got the Hunger Games job too, right?

Yeah, I think the entire Avengers cast is either single or married & babied up.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:32 pm

I can't believe Ted wrote a BI that I could actually read.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:51 pm

What about whatshisface from Spider-Man? (Totally wild guess.)
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:07 pm

I think that Andrew Garfield is a really good guess, because he's constantly being papped with Emma Stone and it seems a bit stagey? However, I don't know if "Sammy recently appeared in a mucho-hyped big screen flick" meant that the film has already been released or if it just meant that it had been recently filmed.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next