Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

Go down

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns - Page 7 Empty Re: Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

Post  ActonBell on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:32 pm

Lainey is comparing their relationship to the trophy wives in Hollywood, but I think that's a false equivalency. There's a really oogy power dynamic going on in that relationship, because Aaron was a teenager when he met her and Sam Taylor-Wood was his director and had a position of power over him. And the quote she thought sounded so beautiful, about him not having any of his old friends and only having her friends, made me sad for him. I have to wonder about Lainey's relationship that she considers this situation ideal.

ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns - Page 7 Empty Re: Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

Post  Kiran on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Yeah...that was alarming to me. They met when he was 17. They came out as a couple when he was 18 but...lets be real. And I mean for a 22 year old to basically become a father of four in two years? Thats....yeah. Along with the lack of any connection to his previous life. I feel like if Aaron Johnson was in the exact same situation but was a woman there would be a lot more concern about the dynamics of that relationship.

Also two posts about them in one day?
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Think how many people have tried to infantilize Kristen Stewart for screwing around with her director. And she's the same age Johnson is NOW, not back when he first hooked up with Sam.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Right? Add in the kids and the isolation from friends and family...
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Dude she insinuated that ScarJo was being taken advantage of by Sean Penn and she is almost 30 for freaks sake. But AJ being a passive obedient muse is totes awesome and a model for an ideal relationship.

I just love how she's tried to sell him as the next big thing for almost two years, and now that almost everyone of his projects has tanked or looks to tank, she's now saying he's compelling for his indifference to success/ego and his devotion to Taylor-Wood. I don't think I've seen even People magazine shovel more shit.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:06 pm

FATHER OF FOUR? WHAT THE HELL?

When that blows up, it's gonna blow up huge.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:13 pm

They have two kids together and she has two older kids. One is in her teens which....
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:14 pm

AAAAAAAHHHH! *curls up in a ball and starts rocking*

That is just so oogy I don't know where to begin.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:27 am

Plus he looks so young! In some photos he's like a 16-year-old doggedly growing his first moustache.

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:03 pm

I've only seen a couple of interviews with him but he comes off young in those. Like someone who is trying very very hard to appear more mature then he is.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:41 am

Who's psyched to hear Lainey tell us how Blake DID THAT? Hee. I so hate myself that it was one of my first thoughts.

Last edited by swsa on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Lainey re: Robert Pattinson:

That for some of his more unhinged following, it would be worse for him to take back a girl who was unfaithful than to be unfaithful himself.

Isn't this a bit rich coming from someone who piles endless amounts of hate on the likes of Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel for staying with partners who have cheated?
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:56 pm

She is so ridiculously defensive of Kristen, it's insane. He was cheated on and publicly humiliated AND they're both in their 20's and have no marriage certificate or children tying them together. I think MOST people would admit that him taking her back would be an incredibly moronic thing to do.

As for her claim that they ARE back together, it's awful that I feel like I can't even really trust her on this because she's so obviously in Kristen's team's pocket. I wouldn't be shocked if they got back together, but her being the ONLY one saying so just seems super shady.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:33 pm

swsa wrote:Who's psyched to hear Lainey tell us how Blake DID THAT? Hee. I so hate myself that it was one of my first thoughts.

According to Lainey, Blake is better at long-term planning than any 25-year-old I've ever met. I have no idea how she finds time to bake with all that scheming to do!
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:35 pm

I have difficulty believing Robsten are back together already, but if that really was his shirt she wore the other day....IDK, like there's got to be some level of detente there because otherwise that is super bitchy. Of course she wore his hat while fucking another dude so that might mean squat.

It's more that I know how long RPatz died hard for her, how patiently he waited to bring her around to dating him and yeah unfortunately I can see him taking her back.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Yeah, I can too. And it sucks because this WILL hurt his image, while Kristen basically comes out smelling like a rose. She has new fans, cause ~feminism~ and it's wrong to hold her accountable. And now he'll basically be indirectly confirming her "momentary indiscretion" story, which is such obvious BS, hee.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Yeah I think he's going to buy her story on some level, even if it's not THAT story, but the world will think it was a one time thing and he forgave her for being immature and foolish. I feel so bad for him, he's not the only dude to ever get this hung up on someone, who then screwed him over, but he's one of the few who has had it happen SO publicly.

sn't this a bit rich coming from someone who piles endless amounts of hate on the likes of Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel for staying with partners who have cheated?

I think Lainey maybe sees Rob as being different in that Rob/Kristen are kind of evenly matched in terms of fame/success, where she sees Biel/Garner as having latched onto someone more famous and successful so they are "clingers", the same way she excused Gwyneth for sticking by her fish-eyed cheater. Goop isn't a pathetic clinger she's more famous than him and she's just too well bred to break up a marriage/family over minor infidelities.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:29 pm

No, I definitely think she thinks Rob is inferior to Kristen. It's more that she knows the two of them getting back together is a GOOD thing for Kristen, in this instance. Proves her dominance over him, proves she always wins without even really having to try. If they ACTUALLY get back together publicly, at that point I think Lainey will be 100% for a break up so Kristen can find someone better. She just needs the actual reconciliation so Kristen can win this round first.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:36 pm

swsa wrote:She has new fans, cause ~feminism~ and it's wrong to hold her accountable.
I'm glad to hear my grandmother fought so hard for a starlet's right to step out on her boyfriend with a married dude. (Actually, what disturbs me way more is nobody making the "omg feminism" arguments seems to want to acknowledge what a fucking creep Sanders seems to be. Dating men twice your age: so empowerful! So radically different than what Hollywood always sells!)
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:34 pm

I really wish Lainey wouldn't use Sarah as her Hollywood/Sci Fi/Comics expert, because her writing is so painfully uninformed and out of touch. Her post on Thor and Doctor Strange today made me want to use this gif. If she really knew as much about comics as she claims to, she would know that Doctor Strange is traditionally portrayed as an older character so Viggo Mortensen is far from being "too old" to play him.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:08 pm

ActonBell wrote:I really wish Lainey wouldn't use Sarah as her Hollywood/Sci Fi/Comics expert, because her writing is so painfully uninformed and out of touch. Her post on Thor and Doctor Strange today made me want to use this gif. If she really knew as much about comics as she claims to, she would know that Doctor Strange is traditionally portrayed as an older character so Viggo Mortensen is far from being "too old" to play him.

I know, right? Also, Viggo has not aged in, like, 20 years and has been doing movies with some brutal stunt work (Eastern Promises, anyone?) the entire time. I haven't got the faintest as to why she thinks he wouldn't be able to hack it.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:27 pm

It sounds like she's bitter over some real life interaction with him? That shouldn't have anything to do with his ability to play the part, though.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Putli Bai on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Poubelle wrote:
swsa wrote:She has new fans, cause ~feminism~ and it's wrong to hold her accountable.
I'm glad to hear my grandmother fought so hard for a starlet's right to step out on her boyfriend with a married dude. (Actually, what disturbs me way more is nobody making the "omg feminism" arguments seems to want to acknowledge what a fucking creep Sanders seems to be. Dating men twice your age: so empowerful! So radically different than what Hollywood always sells!)

If she hadn't gotton SO much grief over this, I'd almost wonder if this was a publicity stunt for the final movie. OMG - see Edward and Bella reunited on the red carpet!!!

I really don't have an opinion about her one way or the other, but it did bug me that she was getting all all that heat while I had to watch effing Arnold Schwartzineger's smug mug all over the place promoting The Expendables II. Sorry folks, but if that asshat gets a pass, then Kristen gets one too.

Sanders, on the other hand, deserves a swift kick in the junk.
Putli Bai
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Heee, I find Kristen's mug equally smug, so no pass from me. Girlfriend knew his wife and kids, was a guest in their home, ate dinner his wife had prepared for her, and still had an affair with him. Eww. And without even "love" as a justification. That we know of. That'd actually be some good gossip. Post-Breaking Dawn, she and Sanders make a go of it.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:49 am

Sarah is just awful. I still cant get over her thoughts on how RDJ is too old to play a comic book character that for most of his stunt work IS IN A FULL ARMOR SUIT and how they are planning to replace their biggest star/character most intermingled with the actor after the next Iron Man and Jake Gyllenhaal should totally go for that. Like...for some reason that made her seem the most uninformed to me. Why would they get rid of the biggest star in Avengers for not being able to hack the stunts (which apparently he can't do because he injured himself, idk) when the majority of the stunts are done when hes IN COMPLETE (INCLUDING FACE) BODY ARMOUR? Why wouldn't they just hire a stunt guy?

I also hate it when they talk about tv as they are so ...not right. I mean I am not one to tell anyone their personal opinions on a tv show are wrong, but Sarah and Lainey? So wrong. And yes this is completely biased because Lainey liked season 3 of Sons of Anarchy better then season 4, and because they insulted Stefan Salvatore.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum