Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

+75
Crowbridge
mokey75
oxymoron
Amy Pond
punzy
mayram
Snarryfan
Shadowlass
Morning Angel
whatthedeuce
Rhilin
punkysdilemma
winncienzo
mrmoo
laddical
Raksha
particle_person
katha
inversed
siboney
LadyGayle
Arabella
dionneshea
maxell131313
blooey
sobe
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
Red Wolf
mandalaya
Putli Bai
Poubelle
The Glen
Cutebutpsycho
Never Enough
big chicken
MLIS
TiffanyNichelle
bbridges
VodouDoll
bookworm
Tabby
dinahmoe
katesti
Count_Bloodcount
QueenSix
lisalars
philophobe
sagitare
Gillian
mialoubug
Matinee
year of the cat
Heather
Pop'n'Fresh
Instant Monkeys
biakbiak
Unlucky Bear
Lily Rose
sweetle
PrincessCleo
19uses
Jessica
Eris Rising
bosoxgirl
puddingcup
killershrew
Miss Moneypenny
Jude
Kiran
ActonBell
BreezyK
Esme
swsa
blixie
79 posters

Page 21 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns - Page 21 Empty Re: Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue May 14, 2013 10:27 am

swsa wrote:
Do you report it straight, resist the urge to snark and snide and speculate...about any possible triangle retaliation or, for that matter, zombie movie leverage? Or is that just part of the conversation on celebrity and strategy ...which is... what we do here?
If you are really sitting there wondering if a woman timed her double mastectomy in order to help PR for her partner's film, then I actually feel sorry for you.

Or timed it to annoy a woman her partner broke up with EIGHT GODDAMN YEARS AGO. Yes, that is totally how people schedule their major medical decisions. Based on the reactions of long-ago exes. What the fuck.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns - Page 21 Empty Re: Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

Post  Carrie Ann Tue May 14, 2013 11:11 am

Wow, that's really disgusting.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue May 14, 2013 11:15 am

For someone who claims to be a feminist and to "call out" bull shit, she really is a horrible, awful, repugnant person. I've never liked her but I've never thought she was just a bad person until now.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue May 14, 2013 12:04 pm

I've never liked her but I've never thought she was just a bad person until now.

My thoughts exactly. This post revealed what a cruel and ugly person she is inside.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue May 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Also while I doubt Aniston is best friends with them, I really highly doubt whatever her short comings shes an ugly enough person to be peeved that her ex's partner got attention for having a double masectomy, and I doubt that her life is sad that she went furniture shopping...specifically to...what? What ends? I have no idea what Lainey was getting at there. Why would Aniston or ANYONE in her position go into hiding because of that?
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Tue May 14, 2013 5:29 pm

It's like this article, but they actually mean it? Oh lord.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhilin Tue May 14, 2013 7:30 pm

swsa wrote:
Do you report it straight, resist the urge to snark and snide and speculate...about any possible triangle retaliation or, for that matter, zombie movie leverage? Or is that just part of the conversation on celebrity and strategy ...which is... what we do here?
If you are really sitting there wondering if a woman timed her double mastectomy in order to help PR for her partner's film, then I actually feel sorry for you.

If she timed it for anything, it's to draw attention to the AMP v. Myriad Genetics case.

I don't even like Angelina Jolie and I wouldn't accuse her of something that ugly and cynical.

Rhilin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed May 15, 2013 2:36 pm

Shes still being gross about it. Shes still discussing it as if it was an amazing pr move. I can't.

Also she needs to get over her Chris Evans issue. Its fine if shes not into him but her petulant HE WON'T HAVE THE FIRST NAME IN MY ARTICLE, girl no one cares.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Wed May 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Kiran wrote:Shes still being gross about it. Shes still discussing it as if it was an amazing pr move. I can't.

Also she needs to get over her Chris Evans issue. Its fine if shes not into him but her petulant HE WON'T HAVE THE FIRST NAME IN MY ARTICLE, girl no one cares.

Yeah, that's getting weird. Also, when did she decided she looooves ScarJo? Last I remember, she was slagging the hell out of her.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed May 15, 2013 2:52 pm

She thinks shes a horrible person but really hot. The hotness is winning out this time.

I overall like ScarJo though I can totally buy that shes a pain (she was really sharp and made some great points on the Avengers press tour I thought and that pushed me over to like) but its just another case of, if Lainey's blinds about her are true, shes giving one of her favorites passes for behaviour she would never finish screaming about if like, Reese Witherspoon did it.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed May 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Everytime she goes on and on about how "no one manages their brand like the Brange", I want to ask why Angelina is probably still the most villified woman in the tabloids then. And why the NY Times has on multiple occasions felt totally okay in running hit pieces like this? I think Angelina is very savvy, but I think she puts those skills to use much more in figuring out how to chat with diplomats and get speaking engagements at G8 summits than in playing "gotcha" with Aniston or trying to make sure she times her births/adoptions/major surgeries at the time most advantageous to her or Brad's film release schedules.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Wed May 15, 2013 4:52 pm

I was just thinking yesterday that it's refreshing that nobody has cast stupid suspicions about Angie doing it for publicity. Guess I was wrong. That is a really disgusting and disrespectful thing to even hint about. Who'd go through a goddamn double mastectomy to help her partner gain attention for a stupid movie?! Are you joking with that?!

Last edited by whatthedeuce on Wed May 15, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmoo Wed May 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Who wants to bet she'll accuse other celebrities with the gene who also decide to get double mastectomies of trying to cash on on "the Brange'"s brilliant PR move, and building a brand that rivals theirs.

mrmoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed May 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Clearly Angelina had her ovaries removed so World War Z gets more press, even though it had a time article and a vanity fair cover and tons of buzz already. Clearly thats not an insane thing to excuse a woman in her 30s who clearly loves having kids of doing.

I also don't think Jennifer Aniston is as sad as she makes her out to be. She seems perfectly fine being rich as hell, doing yoga and chilling with her fiance and friends. I mean I think Chelsea Handler is awful, but I get the feeling shes so awful she'd say that shit with or without Aniston's prompting.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Wed May 15, 2013 6:35 pm

If she actually ends up getting cancer, I'm sure it'll be because she somehow made sure that would happen (she's a mystical sorceress, obvs) and it'll coincide with Brad's latest film as well. That Angie is a master manipulator, dontcha know!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmoo Wed May 15, 2013 6:44 pm

How DOES she keep doing it?

mrmoo

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Wed May 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Black magic and lots of sacrifices to the pagan gods of Hollywood.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu May 16, 2013 11:24 am

Since I'm sure that if Carey Mulligan was pregnant it would be natural for her, as it is for most women, to rest her hands on the giant beachball like protrusion that is her stomach, she would in fact belly cup.

Her hatred of belly cupping is getting to me like it got to someone else here a while ago. Its not always about selling the fetus. ITS NOT USUALLY ABOUT THAT. Its about how YOUR BELLY IS HUGE AND SO YOU TOUCH IT. I mean I get rolling your eyes when the dude is cupping the belly, even if she takes it to weird levels with her hate, but if I had a living being rolling around inside me you'd better believed I'd rest my hands on my stomach.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Thu May 16, 2013 11:53 am

I don't know about "selling the fetus" but I think it's okay to be proud of your kid-to-be or the fact that you are growing a whole new life inside of you. And yeah, your belly is big and RIGHT THERE and most people's arms end in that general vicinity ANYWAY.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Fri May 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Village Voice lets go of Musto and many, many others.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Fri May 17, 2013 10:59 pm

"My brand will be feistier than ever." Aww...here's hoping.

It's weird realizing how many gossip people are just gone. Lainey is really the only BI game in town now, with Ted and possibly Musto gone. Blindgossip and CDAN don't count since they're just RPF basically.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup Sat May 18, 2013 12:19 am

Sorry, what is RPF?

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Sat May 18, 2013 12:21 am

Real Person Fiction.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Morning Angel Sat May 18, 2013 12:22 am

puddingcup wrote:Sorry, what is RPF?

Real people fiction (aka fanfiction but written about real people instead of fictional characters)
Morning Angel
Morning Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup Sat May 18, 2013 1:31 am

Thanks. CDAN does have some crazy blinds. But then he reveals a bunch. If they're not true, has he ever been sued?

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next