Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

+75
Crowbridge
mokey75
oxymoron
Amy Pond
punzy
mayram
Snarryfan
Shadowlass
Morning Angel
whatthedeuce
Rhilin
punkysdilemma
winncienzo
mrmoo
laddical
Raksha
particle_person
katha
inversed
siboney
LadyGayle
Arabella
dionneshea
maxell131313
blooey
sobe
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
Red Wolf
mandalaya
Putli Bai
Poubelle
The Glen
Cutebutpsycho
Never Enough
big chicken
MLIS
TiffanyNichelle
bbridges
VodouDoll
bookworm
Tabby
dinahmoe
katesti
Count_Bloodcount
QueenSix
lisalars
philophobe
sagitare
Gillian
mialoubug
Matinee
year of the cat
Heather
Pop'n'Fresh
Instant Monkeys
biakbiak
Unlucky Bear
Lily Rose
sweetle
PrincessCleo
19uses
Jessica
Eris Rising
bosoxgirl
puddingcup
killershrew
Miss Moneypenny
Jude
Kiran
ActonBell
BreezyK
Esme
swsa
blixie
79 posters

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns - Page 37 Empty Re: Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

Post  Jude Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:54 pm

Kiran wrote:Bumping to say, Lainey is hot for Justin Bieber now. I just...girl...

If I didn't know she was mental before, that pretty much clinches it for me.

Jude

Back to top Go down

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns - Page 37 Empty Re: Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

Post  Kiran Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Celebitchy is also getting hella cray. Kaiser has a hate on for Amal Clooney, yo. Also the comments on both these posts and the Benedict Cumberbatch ones ARE BATSHIT.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:19 pm

Yeah, I posted in the Psychotic Fans thread that if you want to gawk at Cumbercrazy, Celebitchy is the place these days.

My favorite things are:

1. People who insist they "aren't really a fan of BC", yet conveniently have all the same strong opinions of his fiancee, his level of happiness, and his career as every single overinvested fan there.

2. The way anyone who points out they sound a little mental is immediately jumped on by the craziest people on the post, who seem completely unaware that THEY'RE one of the people the poster is talking about.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:16 am

I honestly liked BC in Sherlock, but it blows my mind that he has so many crazy fans. To me, he's neither charismatic or attractive, and his acting is decent enough but seems like it's a bit overrated. I don't get it.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:02 am

I like him and find him weirdly attractive, but it is bizarre to me that a man that looks like the male version of the creature from Splice has SO MANY psychotic fans. And to the level they are psychotic. And how they are all convinced he is the sexiest man alive.

Its going to be the same the minute Tom Hiddleston gets a lady. Just watch. Something about the nice enough british white dudes brings out the crazy on the interwebs.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  year of the cat Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:32 pm

Kiran sez: wrote:Kaiser has a hate on for Amal Clooney, yo. Also the comments on both these posts and the Benedict Cumberbatch ones ARE BATSHIT.
I'm sure Amal is crushed...
year of the cat
year of the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:17 pm

Oh Lainey, I love the Johnny Depp judgement when she "rubs" off to Sam Taylor Johnson and her 24 year old husband who she banged when he was 17.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:47 pm

She really projected A LOT on him and Vanessa Paradis and its driving her crazy.

I am evil though because I cannot wait for the inevitable Sam Taylor-Johnson and Aaron Taylor-Johnson explosive break up.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:39 pm

My God Sarah is not capable of an original or interesting thought. And yet she's always tossed the stuff I'm interested in (movie/comics/comedy) stories I'm interested in. I really need to stop clicking no matter how bored.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:03 pm

blixie wrote:My God Sarah is not capable of an original or interesting thought. And yet she's always tossed the stuff I'm interested in (movie/comics/comedy) stories I'm interested in. I really need to stop clicking no matter how bored.

I visit Lainey for the first time in nearly a year to see what she's covering, and I find speculation about Tom Brady & Gisele's sex life. GROSS.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:02 pm

Her site has been like that A LOT lately. Its weird for a lady who freaks out so much when celebrities talk about pregnancy, that she goes that into detail about "what gets her hard".
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:44 pm

Bumping to say what was with all the references to "Jewess" in that Jenny Slate post.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:39 pm

…So Lainey made a post implying Chris Evans was sleeping with the friend he brought to the Oscars. The friend who very obviously held up a hand with a wedding ring on it. Come on.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:35 pm

Lainey's been surprisingly easy on Pattinson these days, but I had to laugh at her breakdown of the Robsten relationship.
That’s why they hooked up in the first place for a relationship that lasted several years and ran its course. I wouldn’t call that a disappointment.

Yeah...kind of glossing over a few key events there, Lainey. They both appear happy and to have moved past it, but I don't think anyone really thinks of that relationship as one that just sort of faded away with both people growing apart.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:51 pm

The "Rude" killed me. Like...his current girlfriend hasn't been caught getting head from a married director in broad daylight. Like...it probably IS calmer.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:41 pm

I don't mind when Lainey's team does reviews for films that are, well, let's face it, curiosity factors more than anything. Twilight, Fifty Shades, etc. Or even if they're films that Sarah has somehow scammed her way into before release. But is there REALLY anyone going to laineygossip to read reviews of The Gunman or Run All Night? The week (or sometimes weeks) after they've already been released? This just seems like such an utter waste of time and bandwidth.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:24 pm

Is it me or is she slowly turning on Gosling?
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:26 pm

I don't know that she ever really liked Gosling beyond the inherent CanCon bias, especially when he was with fellow Canadian made good McAdams (despite her retcon that she hates McGoslings). Even then she was giving him shit for his faux Brooklyn accent, she constantly mocked the hey girl stuff, and she dropped that fussbudget primadonna BI about him when he was making that gangster movie. Lost River bombing just gives her a chance to turn on him more obviously.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:43 pm

I think you are right. I think she has a Jennifer Lawrence thing about where she HAS to pretend to like him because aside from some affectations he hasn't really DONE anything to warrant hate. But the minute he does she is going to be all over it.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:55 pm

I wish Lainey would just open a Taylor-Johnson OBSESSION blog and spare the rest of us the discomfort and second-hand embarrassment.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:06 am

Totally agree. What is her deal with those two, anyway? Is it that she admires Sam so much for snagging a much younger man (and one Lainey's obviously attracted to)? I haven't followed her obsession from the beginning so I have no idea why she's so embarrassingly fangirly over them.

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:52 am

Well, I remember her writing that she was glad that she didn't have a child because she would end up hitting on all of his/her teen boy friends, so I think seducing a teenaged boy is just one of her big fantasies. One that she'd be better off keeping to herself.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:14 am

Is it that she admires Sam so much for snagging a much younger man (and one Lainey's obviously attracted to)?

Yes. Because it's super difficult to seduce a 17 year old boy. I remember the days when she at least tried to adhere to the half your age plus seven rule.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:18 pm

Ewwwww. It's so confusing to me that she continues to be seen as, like, legitimate (maybe just in comparison to true human garbage like Perez, but still).
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:44 pm

Shes a huge part of E! Canada. Hosts E!Talk and is a cohost of the Social which is like the Canadian View or the Talk. I think shes at this point gained enough legitimacy that you have to closely read her column to realize how creepy and weird she has gotten.

The My Obsession thing really is the worst though. She also has waxed poetic about other young actors the same way (I remember she was weirdly into the kinda chunky kid from the Reader).
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next