Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Pattinson

+17
Kiran
katesti
ulkis
themis
Gillian
bookworm
blixie
Binky
Arabella
ActonBell
curryalley
Luthien
PrincessCleo
Poubelle
swsa
whatthedeuce
Jude
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Robert Pattinson - Page 3 Empty Re: Robert Pattinson

Post  Putli Bai Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 am

I know, right? I've never found him particularly attractive, and even I was all, "Damn, son...."

Loved the interview. He is kind of adorable.
Putli Bai
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:57 am

He walked onto the Daily Show set, and I was literally like, "OH THANK GOD HE SHOWERED." He looked good. Anything that was awkward about the interview was because Stewart kept talking over him in the beginning. He would ask a question, Pattinson would start to answer, and then Stewart would just start babbling. But I liked the ice cream. And they got to the movie eventually. I also super loved the notes to the Twilight fans throughout the beginning of the show. I would love to see tonight's ratings compared to the past couple of weeks.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:45 pm

This break up might be the best thing to happen to him, professionally. The interview was adorable and he looked clean and less 'my eyebrows and facial hair are going to attack at random".
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Kristen Stewart dropped from "Snow White" sequel.

Sorry..didn't know where else to put that. As much as I have issues with KStew, this sucks. She gets punished for her (admittedly reprehensible) behavior, while that perv Rupert Sanders just may get to keep his job? I know it's all about money, but that just seems so misogynistic to me. Typical Hollywood, though.

On topic: Rob has looked fantastic in his appearances and I love that he's just out there, doing what he has to do, soldiering on with a smile. I loved the appearance on The Daily Show and thought it was the right touch of silly and sympathetic. In truth, I wish he wouldn't be asked about the breakup, but I realize I'm being unrealistic. Journalists and interviewers gotta do what they do, after all; it's their job.

In other news, Rob's just been signed for yet another project: Playing T.E. Lawrence aka Lawrence of Arabia in Werner Herzog's Queen of the Desert. This is in addition to his commitment to The Rover, Mission Blacklist, and a possible film about The Band.

So his star rises (to say the least), while Kristen's falls? She said she wanted something bad to happen to her, and the universe answered, "Here ya go -- ENJOY!"

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:17 pm

It's worth noting that she was easily the worst thing about SWATH. And that includes the holey, incomplete plot. I wouldn't be surprised if they also drop the director, that said.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:22 pm

If it had made more money then I think they would have gone ahead with the sequel, but since it was kind of on the edge of being really profitable the execs probably figured some distance from the scandal wouldn't hurt. That way they can shoot the sequel later if they want.

Still sucks that she seems to bearing the brunt of the consequences as of this moment.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:51 pm

I was out of the country when Snow White came out here, so that's likely coloring my perspective, but does that movie even merit a sequel/follow-up? The linked article shows that it made money, but I have not heard a single person talk about the movie in real life. I would assume that the only reason they'd consider bothering is Chris Hemsworth. People may or may not be meh about a Snow White and the Huntsman sequel, but I'm sure you'd have no problem getting women to go see another vehicle for the dude who plays Thor.

I'm glad Rob's got so many things lined up. I've always wanted good things for Cedric Diggory. Now, seriously, dude. Who's your rebound going to be? Please choose someone hilariously inappropriate.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Don't they basically make sequels to anything that doesn't flop? You are correct though, about Chris Hemworth's star rising. If they have him under contract, that's a reason to make the movie. Likely without Sanderson, though.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:43 am

I really don't think the sequel was ever going to happen. I always thought the studio was bluffing to try to make the film seem more successful than it was (see also: Green Lantern, Tron, Superman Returns sequels). That they admit the screenwriter isn't even working on it anymore pretty much reads as throwing in the towel to me. If they do go ahead with a sequel and keep him as director, I'll let my feminist outrage out then. But I have a feeling neither of those things will happen.

On topic, Rob is looking very broody and hot.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:08 am

So is that pic of Kristen being rogered over a split rail fence?
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:35 pm

The Dude wrote:So is that pic of Kristen being rogered over a split rail fence?
Say what?
particle_person
particle_person
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessCleo Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:47 pm

...no?
PrincessCleo
PrincessCleo
Admin

http://http;//cleolinda.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Unless the two of them figured out some way to fuck with their clothes on, the answer is "very no."
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:57 pm

I'm thinking The Dude means the figure in that painting on the sidewalk in the set of photos swsa linked to earlier:

On topic, Rob is looking very broody and hot.
Maybe? It does kind of does look like Kristen, now that I'm looking at it.

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:10 pm

I just saw it over someone's shoulder a minute later it registered " was that KStew having a quickie?" all I heard about it was they were photograph sneaking off to some secluded spot. I put 2 and 2 together and got 5.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Hee, you needed to put a lot more context for that remark!
particle_person
particle_person
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:21 am

particle_person
particle_person
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:23 pm

I started this thread and I neglect it. So to somewhat make up for that, here's Rob's Dior Homme movie/ad.

Is very French, n'est-ce pas?

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:44 pm

There's a youtube version out there too.

I liked it much more than Jude's actually. Fragrance ads can be so cringe-worthy, so I like that there was no navel gazing or terrible voiceover. Just pretty images and Led Zeppelin.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:31 am

I like it too. It's stylish and hot, and there's loads of chemistry between Rob and the model Camille Rowe. I'd watch a movie with those two in it in a heartbeat (I almost typed "heatbeat," but that too.)

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3