Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major Crimes

5 posters

Go down

Major Crimes Empty Major Crimes

Post  MichiSichi Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Is anyone watching this (spin off of the Closer) ? Should I start, is it worth it? I love Captain Raydor but is it still the same without Brenda?
MichiSichi
MichiSichi

Back to top Go down

Major Crimes Empty Re: Major Crimes

Post  Jamie Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:13 pm

I liked the first episode, but haven't watched the second yet. I can't pinpoint why, but Captain Raydor kind of bugs me. Even so, I still liked it.
Jamie
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post  MichiSichi Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:15 pm

I disliked er when she first came around but grew to love how she protected Brenda
MichiSichi
MichiSichi

Back to top Go down

Post  VodouDoll Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:39 pm

I totally missed how the kidnapped kids in tonight's ep were connected to the gun-buying kidnappers. Can anyone remind me?

VodouDoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:52 pm

The kids' dad was the divorce attorney for the woman who divorced one of the kidnappers. The other kidnapper (and instigator, it seemed like) was that guy's dad. The divorce resulted in the younger kidnapper losing custody and visitation of his children (the other kidnapper's grandchildren).
Jamie
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post  bottle Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:32 am

I like it is was a bit heavy handed the first couple of eps they seem like the were really emphasising how different Sharon is to Brenda. I like the little changes like calling them by their first names and how the rest of the team is giving chances to shine. At times it just seemed like they were lost without Brenda.

BTW there is no way Provenza has an iPhone.

bottle

Back to top Go down

Post  chick binewski Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:30 am

Kyra Sedgwick was on Watch What Happens Live tonight and all but confirmed she will be making a guest appearance on Major Crimes. I am disproportionately excited about this as I think MC is finally becoming a pretty good show, due in no small part to Mary McDonnell's much improved performance. I also just watched the "Fritz!!" scene when Brenda finds mama and it still kills me.
chick binewski
chick binewski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum