Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall TV Season

+56
ulkis
Algae
chick binewski
naughty zoot
Agent Sculder
Shalamar
punkysdilemma
mortalmax
TiffanyNichelle
SNeaker
Gillian
mandalaya
Kiran
Swarley
Nerg
punzy
Putli Bai
inversed
sen3
FiggyPudding
Gilraen
bookworm
mrinsouciance
QueenSix
RiverThames
Heather
nikita
BreezyK
Morning Angel
Instant Monkeys
Matinee
katesti
Case
mokey75
Eris Rising
Shadowlass
Raksha
Binky
queenofdenile
bosoxgirl
Escape
curryalley
puddingcup
xyzzy
Carrie Ann
truecrystal
bbridges
Cynara
maxell131313
Raised by wolves
ActonBell
dionneshea
choubetcha
biakbiak
sagitare
blixie
60 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Fall TV Season - Page 7 Empty Re: Fall TV Season

Post  mokey75 Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:17 am

ulkis wrote:And speaking of Renaissance soap operas, I was watched the White Queen finale last night. Okay, seriously,
Spoiler:
What is with Phillipa Gregory and incest? Is everyone being each other's cousin 11 times and still sleeping with each other not enough?
OH I KNOW! That was amazing.
Spoiler:

I loved every terrible cheesy minute of that series, and I'm sorry it's over. I especially loved how they kept the principle actors the same, but recast the kids as they grew up, so they all looked roughly the same age by the end. Poor Anne never looked older than 16 or so, even when they added those dark circles under her eyes.
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Fiammetta wrote:The actress cast as Mary in Reign was, I thought, notably bad on Teen Wolf. Which, I mean-- it was Teen Wolf. But she was dead-eyed and terrible there, so as the winsome Mary Queen of Scots....Argh.
That's actually the reason I decided not to watch. I'm open to it later if it sounds like the show improves, but I can't imagine a whole show anchored by her.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:18 pm

I loved every terrible cheesy minute of that series, and I'm sorry it's over. I especially loved how they kept the principle actors the same, but recast the kids as they grew up, so they all looked roughly the same age by the end. Poor Anne never looked older than 16 or so, even when they added those dark circles under her eyes.
Oh, I know. I giggled when Edward was all, "we are not young anymore, Elizabeth". I was like, uh buddy? You're still looking 22 over there.

Good news, it's been renewed, kinda. Starz is gonna produce "the White Princess". Which, I dunno how fun that can be, Elizabeth of York didn't really have any power. But I liked that actress and the actor who played Henry Tudor, so hopefully they get them back. Desperately hoping for a recast Margaret Beaufort but that probably won't happen. I can't stand the actress.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7