Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lindsay Lohan

+75
mortalmax
Rhilin
big chicken
Gillian
BloozyTunes
mrinsouciance
blooey
KatOla520
Matinee
BreezyK
Carrie Ann
sagitare
Instant Monkeys
woolhat
Binky
maxell131313
Arabella
bookworm
bosoxgirl
mayram
Lis
naughty zoot
bbridges
vwlphb
Melk
Jude
allochthonous
Decca
jcpdiesel21
ActonBell
mokey75
Genevieve
Soleil
Poubelle
Jordan Baker
Red Wolf
Lady V
biakbiak
tothemax
Never Enough
VodouDoll
Kiran
Putli Bai
lisa
Crowbridge
Esseilte
Pumpkin Cake
particle_person
truecrystal
dinahmoe
Miss Moneypenny
Sheli
RubyTuesday
curryalley
jensa
Lily Rose
whatthedeuce
year of the cat
MichiSichi
The Dude
puddingcup
Eris Rising
Jamie
oxymoron
Fraoch
Raksha
queenofdenile
swsa
gannetguts
katesti
pizzagirl20
Jessica
aninnocent
blixie
The Glen
79 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Lindsay Lohan - Page 13 Empty Re: Lindsay Lohan

Post  blixie Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Dina made the good list. Which to me can't be a good thing. Salon said she was great in The Canyons, even if the movie itself isn't, and that her performance was maybe not so much acting.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  katesti Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Yeah, she's getting pretty great reviews for The Canyons. I'm glad to see it - Lindsay has always kind of been my secret blind spot.

katesti

Back to top Go down

Post  RubberMan Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:54 am

The Oprah interview will air on the 18th, incase anybody was wondering.

RubberMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil Evelyn Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:29 pm

I've heard she was terrible in The Canyons, but maybe I'm reading the wrong reviews.

Sad to say, I have a hard time believing she's turned everything around. I think she says whatever she thinks people want to hear, hence the good/bad friends list. She's been such a mess for so long, I'll believe it when I see it.

Evil Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Reviews have been mixed, some are saying shes great, others are saying shes awful, some are saying shes very watchable but not necessarily because of her acting.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:12 pm

I feel much the same about Lindsay that I did about Britney Spears back when she was going through her major troubles: I wish her all the best and I hope she gets her life together, but I wish she would do it OUT of the public eye. Not just because I find the media feeding frenzy disgusting (though I do), but I think fame is actively bad for them. Plus, Britney seems to not really want to do it anymore and Lindsay just isn't a very good actress.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:09 pm

So, has everyone seen Lindsay's Scattergories sex list?

Vote on the most surprising entry? I'm going with Zac Efron.

And someone is totally going to figure out those blurred names.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:52 pm

I forgot there were rumors about her banging Heath Ledger shortly before his death.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodbyeWithWords Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Three more names revealed from the Scattergories hookup list: Ashton, Orlando Bloom and Ryan Phillippe.

GoodbyeWithWords

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:58 pm

I'm kind of surprised that there were no women on the list.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:34 pm

GoodbyeWithWords wrote:Three more names revealed from the Scattergories hookup list: Ashton, Orlando Bloom and Ryan Phillippe.
K, so, she had sex with both Fez and Kelso?  Are Danny Masterson and Topher Grace also on the list?

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:48 pm

I remember the Ashton rumors. I think they were that she hooked up with him AND Bruce and they were both hypocritical and were worried about her being a bad influence on Rumer.

I have to say...I'm impressed. Overall its a good list. I kinda want to slow clap her.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Kiran wrote:I remember the Ashton rumors. I think they were that she hooked up with him AND Bruce and they were both hypocritical and were worried about her being a bad influence on Rumer.

I have to say...I'm impressed. Overall its a good list. I kinda want to slow clap her.
It is impressive, but I'm sure people have all kinds of names for Lindsay now that it's leaked. If it were George Clooney's list, I'm sure there would be a very different reaction.

So, did she have sex with Ashton AND Bruce while Ashton was still married to Demi Moore? I'm a little fuzzy on the timeline, here.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Probably.

Those people already had names for her tbh. Its true though. We live in a sexist world. The fact is of everything Lindsay Lohan has done this is not that bad. She had sex with consenting adults. If some of those guys were married, while its not a credit to her character, its on them. Not her. But once again, the society we live in.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:39 pm

Honestly, the men look worse than her. A ton of these guys probably had sex with her when she was still a teenager and many of them are much older than her. The rest have a high probability of sleeping with her when she was under the influence and psychologically vulnerable.

I enjoy the gossipiness of it, but at the same time it's hard to look at it as just a fun list of guilt-free conquests, because knowing Lindsay and how needy she is, I can imagine how messed up some of these hook-ups probably were.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:45 pm

Oh for sure. As awful as Lindsay probably is to be around, I can't help but feel bad for her. I watched a bit of her show on OWN and its clear (as frankly as its always been) that she has a lot of issues with her parents, and is probably looking for someone, anyone to care about her.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:56 am

Now she claims she was up for a part in the Avengers. Yes, I'm sure she was. Was she up for Black Widow or Maria Hill, you think? Boy, Marvel really missed an opportunity. Wait, I mean dodged a bullet. Assuming she was telling the truth in the first place, I mean. I'm not sure she's the most reliable person these days, sadly.

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:53 am

I thought she was claiming to have been up for a part in the sequel, so I'm guessing Scarlet Witch? But whatever the part, I think she's confusing "I wanted a part" with "I was up for a part."
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:57 am

Either way, Elizabeth Olsen isn't an unknown either. And I think you're right about wanting a part instead of up for a part.

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:10 am

I think Lindsay is for a lot of reasons mentally stuck in her heyday of 2005-2007, so I actually fully believe she genuinely thinks Elizabeth Olsen is an unknown and does not realize she is not a bankable a list (on work not name) star anymore.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:21 pm

You know, by her own twisted logic I can see where Lindsay thought she might have a chance at a part in an Avengers sequel -- Marvel took a big chance on casting RDJ as Iron Man after his problems with addiction, so she probably thought they might be inclined to give her a chance as well. The problem is RDJ had put in a lot more work into getting clean. Lindsay hasn't yet proven to anyone that she can show up to set on time and do what she needs to.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:30 pm

ActonBell wrote:You know, by her own twisted logic I can see where Lindsay thought she might have a chance at a part in an Avengers sequel -- Marvel took a big chance on casting RDJ as Iron Man after his problems with addiction, so she probably thought they might be inclined to give her a chance as well. The problem is RDJ had put in a lot more work into getting clean. Lindsay hasn't yet proven to anyone that she can show up to set on time and do what she needs to.

RDJ had been sober for (I think) 2 years and he effectively had to beg for the part, partially because Marvel didn't think they could insure him. I don't think Lindsey realizes how completely unemployable she is even if she is actually sober now.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:07 pm

There's a weirdness to me in how not only Lindsay, but her stans, seem to view a comeback as just something's that's due to her. It's like, well if RDJ was allowed to come back, if Charlie Sheen gets to keep working without even bothering to improve himself, why shouldn't Lindsay? But they ignore Edward Furlong, Hayley Joel Osment, the Coreys, Hillary Duff, Melissa Joan Hart, etc. Fame is fleeting for the vast majority of child stars. Eventually she may have to face that her time came and went, regardless of if she sobers up or not.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Melk Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:22 pm

I think her fans tend to remember Lohan's 'glory days' with rose tinted glasses. She was a decent actress yes, but some people behave like she was destined to be this generation's Bette Davis or Meryl Streep. She was nowhere near so good that it's some kind of a tragedy for the craft that she went off the rails. Mean Girls was awesome, but it wasn't The Godfather and to be perfectly frank there were other people in that film who turned in much funnier performances than Lindsay, who was essentially playing the straight woman.
Melk
Melk

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:03 pm

I've always thought the other Plastics were much better than Lindsay in Mean Girls.  I hardly remember any of Lindsay's lines/scenes, but I remember plenty of Rachel McAdams' or Lacey Chabert's.  And yeah, I know Lindsay was playing the straight woman, but I think any other marginally talented young actress at the time could have pulled it off.  If anyone is going to point to an LL movie as an example of her lost talent, it should be The Parent Trap, IMO.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum