Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor Swift

+11
ulkis
blixie
The Glen
Miss Moneypenny
biakbiak
Escape
Pumpkin Cake
Kiran
Crowbridge
swsa
Poubelle
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Taylor Swift - Page 2 Empty Re: Taylor Swift

Post  swsa Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:55 pm

lol, what timing!

Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy split

"They quietly parted ways a while ago," the friend explains of the "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" crooner, 22, and the high school senior, 18. "It was just a distance thing. No hard feelings. They're fine."

Bring on the angsty lyrics about how much curfews suck.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:25 pm

I had read that he missed enough of his junior with his mother's death that he needed to finish up or repeat his junior year, which seems more likely.

That's what I was thinking too much missed time from grieving his mom's death, so he's repeating, but I couldn't remember exactly when she passed and how of his school year would have been lost.

The end of another dream...damn curfews are a bitch yo.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:30 pm

I had read that he missed enough of his junior with his mother's death that he needed to finish up or repeat his junior year, which seems more likely.

I don't know why this fascinates me but his mom killed herself in mid-May and Deerfield ends on June 1st. I can't imagine they would make him repeat his entire junior year for missing two weeks of class under the circumstances, rather than just letting him take the exams over the summer.

I hope Taylor and Ethel survive this.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Oh, shit. Now she's going to write a bunch of bad lyrics about "lost love".

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumpkin Cake Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:13 pm

swsa wrote:lol, what timing!

Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy split

Alright, it's time to stop messing around: Kanye West + Taylor Swift 4eva NOW. I want this so much to happen.

She is maybe kind of the female John Mayer, the more that I think about this. Except without the racism and with highly enjoyable snack music. Okay, so maybe she's not really like John Mayer at all. idk, I love her, whatever. I love Kanye too, despite all his flaws. It could not be more perfect. They tweets would be epic.

Pumpkin Cake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:16 pm

YES! But can she hook up with Drake first because I am pretty sure that would be the most amazingly out there for y'all to see albums about this relationship of all time. They can break up because of the specter of Aaliyah.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Putli Bai Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:17 pm

I'm thinking Robert Pattinson. You know that "reunion" with Kristen Stewart will only last until they're done doing press. Imagine Taylor's mad song-writing skills vs. the Robsten fangirls. Epic wank.

The only thing better would be one of the Supernatural dudes -- can you imagine the Wincest conspiracies, and the ways in the resulting songs would be analyzed? It would be like a pop version of the Zapruder Film. Too bad they're both married.
Putli Bai
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Putli Bai wrote:
The only thing better would be one of the Supernatural dudes -- can you imagine the Wincest conspiracies, and the ways in the resulting songs would be analyzed? It would be like a pop version of the Zapruder Film. Too bad they're both married.

No, no, no. The only thing better would be HIDDLESTON.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:04 pm

The cackle I just let out that last one.

Or Benedict Cumberbatch.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:02 am

OMG. I would love to hear her song about him. "Cucumbers in my batch," and her dance remix hit, "LOKI'D in love."
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  katha Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:15 am

I hope she doesn't slam the Kennedy kid on her next album. He's still a teenager, he lost his mother, no need to pile on. People like Gyllenhaal or Mayer are fair game, they're grown men, they knew what they were getting into and Mayer hasn't been exactly discreet about exes either, so they can deal with whatever Taylor dishes out in her songs. Doing the same thing to Connor Kennedy, who is only 18 and has just suffered a terrible loss would be way creepy and inappropriate IMO.

katha

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:28 am

I don't think she will. You could see the anger and future ripping apart from the moment the Joe Jonas, Mayer, and Gyllenhaal things fell apart. Joe cheated on her and dumped her (27 second phonecall!), Mayer took advantage of her, Jake ran away scared. By contrast, Lautner/Cory Monteith/other randoms, all got the "grew apart" or "too busy" excuses and their songs were all sort of wistful and sweet. I think it'll be the same for Conor.

Heee. Reading that it occurs to me that I should be ashamed of knowing this much about anyone's love life.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:30 am

Agree, he'll get a song, but it will be nice/sweet like Lautner's. Although technically I think she was really in it for Ethel who already has a song.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:43 pm

Ed Sheeran got a tattoo of Taylor's album title/logo leading to romance speculation. He's her opening act on her tour next year so if they are together and it doesn't work out that could be awkward.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:44 pm

I enjoy his music and him but oh dear lord I hope this blows up for the awesomely self confessional albums we'd get from both of them.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2