Justin Bieber

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Justin Bieber - Page 3 Empty Re: Justin Bieber

Post  biakbiak on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Pot is illegal in Sweden and they are pretty hardcore about it.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Wasn't a monkey the start of MJ's downfall? Not to compare them talent wise but...
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowlass on Mon May 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Heeeeee! Justin Bieber + King Joffrey = Joffrey Bieber.

Shadowlass

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Tue May 07, 2013 2:18 am

I don't like the kid, but I'm glad he was okay after getting bumrushed onstage. You'd think security would be extra tight after his recent run-ins with paps and that uncovered plot to kidnap and kill him.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Well, this breakdown is coming a little earlier than I expected.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  laurelin_kit on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:48 pm

What the fuck.
laurelin_kit
laurelin_kit

Back to top Go down

Post  year of the cat on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:10 pm

OH NO YOU DIDN'T TO BUBBA
year of the cat
year of the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  chibimanda on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Wait, wait.  Wouldn't he have been only like, 2 years old when Bill Clinton was President?  And isn't he Canadian?  Not that you have to be American to dislike another American, but what the hell does Bill Clinton have to do with him?
chibimanda
chibimanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:58 am

The Biebs and Bubba are all good now:

After getting caught on video urinating in a mop bucket and saying "F--k Bill Clinton" while in the act, the 19-year-old actually spoke to the former U.S. president today and apologized for his actions, a source close to the situation confirms to E! News.

And it sounds as if Clinton was really cool about it!

The insider tells us that the erstwhile commander in chief took Bieber's slam in jest, saying something along the lines of, "If that is the worst thing you have ever done, all is well."

And that had to have felt good to hear, considering the rough time Bieber has been having staying out of headline-making situations lately.

"@billclinton thanks for taking the time to talk Mr. President. Your words meant alot. #greatguy," he tweeted earlier today after their talk.

We're also told that Bieber told the statesman and activist that if there was anything he could do for the Clinton Global Initiative, he would love to help.

Clinton, in turn, told the pop singer to focus on the good that he can do for the world—and to keep an eye on his friends (one of whom purportedly leaked the video in question).

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:33 am

Bill may be cool with the Biebs, but I still hope he falls face first into that bucket.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:38 am

Bill Clinton is Bill Clinton, of course hes gonna forgive him.

I am just thinking of the public health risks involved with pissing in a restaurant cleaning bucket. This bitch. I can't.

Also my friend's sister is more into Cody Simpson now. Because of her I've heard that pretty brown eyes song way too many times, but I still don't know what a Cody Simpson is. Is he the one who Ellen unleashed? Or is that the other one?
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:18 pm

I think he's a Disney channel star, but don't hold me to that.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  mandalaya on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:47 pm

I am just thinking of the public health risks involved with pissing in a restaurant cleaning bucket. This bitch. I can't.

Urine is actually sterile when it leaves the bladder. It can pick up pathogens on the way out, but my understanding is that serious ones are extremely rare, at least in developed countries (apparently can pick up typhoid, paratyphoid, schistosomiasis - all diseases uncommon in developed countries and extremely unlikely for the Biebs to be carrying). But I'm a little surprised the cleaning bucket didn't have bleach in it, in which case the ammonia in his urine would have created toxic chloramine vapor and burned his lungs. I'm a little sad that didn't happen, considering what a total tool this guy has become.

mandalaya
mandalaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Melk on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:56 pm

I cannot wait for this guy to do a full blown Aaron Carter and take a nosedive into obscurity. I think he thinks he's a Justin Timberlake, but he is totally an Aaron Carter.
Melk
Melk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:58 pm

I'm actually a health inspector so lol, yeah I was assuming that the cleaning bucket had bleach in it, or least a quaternary ammonium, so I was expecting the latter.

He is not nearly as sympathetic as Aaron, even. I watched House of Carters, at least I felt bad for Aaron and how damaged he was. This kid is just a tool.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  mandalaya on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Kiran wrote:I'm actually a health inspector so lol, yeah I was assuming that the cleaning bucket had bleach in it, or least a quaternary ammonium, so I was expecting the latter.

Ha, nothing like preaching to the choir. So now I'm really wondering what was in that bucket. I'm not sure I want to eat at that restaurant.

Did the Biebs ever retrieve his monkey, or is the monkey happy and healthy in whatever Scandinavian country rescued confiscated him?
mandalaya
mandalaya

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Aaron seems to have been abused in many ways by the adults around him. Justin seems much more spoiled and indulged -- I can't work up any sympathy for him the way I can with Aaron.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Eh, I hate them both, but I see your point about Aaron. I guess we don't really know the whole story of Biebs's life either though. I think what happening with him is exactly what you'd expect to happen to someone who became that huge of a star that quickly at that age, but it's like I feel sort of sad for 13 year old Justin, but could not care less for 19 year old Justin.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:39 pm

mandalaya wrote:

Urine is actually sterile when it leaves the bladder. It can pick up pathogens on the way out, but my understanding is that serious ones are extremely rare, at least in developed countries (apparently can pick up typhoid, paratyphoid, schistosomiasis - all diseases uncommon in developed countries and extremely unlikely for the Biebs to be carrying). But I'm a little surprised the cleaning bucket didn't have bleach in it, in which case the ammonia in his urine would have created toxic chloramine vapor and burned his lungs. I'm a little sad that didn't happen, considering what a total tool this guy has become.
The "urine is sterile when it leaves the bladder" thing may not be true. The gist is that standard lab culturing techniques don't work with the kinds of bacteria they found in the bladders of the women in that study. It's only one study, but I've stopped quoting that factoid cause it seems like it's not on very firm footing.

Also, urine does not contain ammonia. Urea breaks down into ammonia after some time, but Beibs would be long gone.

Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:00 pm

I'm sorry, but I simply cannot believe that Bieber "actually spoke to" Bill Clinton, no matter what Bieber's publicist wants us to believe. I just can't. I'm going to sit over here in a corner and assume he spoke with a Clinton impersonator.
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:08 pm

mandalaya wrote:Did the Biebs ever retrieve his monkey, or is the monkey happy and healthy in whatever Scandinavian country rescued confiscated him?
The monkey is now in a German zoo. But not to worry, allegedly Bieber has a second monkey now.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Aaron Carter was allegedly abused by every adult around him, like its been said, and his only stable parent was of all people Nick Carter. Who was not stable. And he had some sketchy stories about Michael Jackson. So as ....wtf he is, I always feel somewhat sorry for him because I don't think he ever had a chance (I remember hearing the story of his mom possibly trying to attemp to Betty Braddock his dad and stepmom?).

Justin Bieber from everything is simply a coddled child who hasn't had anyone say no to him since the age of 13.

And none of his songs match the iconic perfection of Aaron's Party.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Melk on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:46 pm

I think what I really meant to say was that Bieber is like Aaron Carter in the sense that I can't see him making any kind of transition into a grown-up career, and that I think people will stop caring about him with remarkable swiftness once the novelty has worn off. Obviously their personal lives are a world apart (I did not know a lot of this stuff about AC, it sounds horrible).
Melk
Melk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:30 pm

I think sadly, Bieber is already more successful than Carter ever was, but I agree with you. He won't make a very good transition. Justin Timberlake, George Michael, Robbie Williams (everywhere but the US) all made their transitions on a few things. One was REALLY great pop music and talent, which I don't think Bieber has to their degree, and the other being....sex. Justin Bieber hasn't aged in 5 years and has that kinda soft prettiness that usually results in bloat.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum