Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snarkfest sold to Gwyneth Paltrow

+15
Shadowlass
big chicken
mayram
The Glen
Unlucky Bear
Sheli
Lily Rose
woolhat
year of the cat
laddical
Ji Xiang
swsa
eventide82
Carrie Ann
particle_person
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Snarkfest sold to Gwyneth Paltrow - Page 2 Empty Re: Snarkfest sold to Gwyneth Paltrow

Post  Lily Rose Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:10 am

Instant Monkeys wrote:Or, imagine a poor washerwoman, and opposite her is a mongoose. The mongoose not only wants to bite her but also wants to steal her washing. Do you know what I mean?
This is art.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Snarkfest sold to Gwyneth Paltrow - Page 2 Empty Re: Snarkfest sold to Gwyneth Paltrow

Post  gluten free pant Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:26 am

The first thing one should do is take the time to find the right brand of cashmere yoga pants, and a mat made of sustainable down, and the breath of koalas, and meditate. You will breathe in and out and remember how you are experiencing a lot of stress and you must let go it so that your skin might remain pure like your soul. The important thing is to have a heart to heart with each of your staff about the expectations. If you feel pressed for time, have the chat while you are exercising because as a Mom it is important to maintain a svelte figure and really anyone can find the time to attend to one's health. I run a successful lifestyle newsletter, write cookbooks, act in films, appear on nationally recognized chat shows, pose for photo shoots in Vogue and other periodicals/magazines of worth, and answer questions while flirting with RDJ (who I once had a possible thing with, but will we ever know the whole facts of that evening? He was no butterscotch stallion is all I will say on that matter.) and make sure my brilliant children have their breakfast sushi with the help of my dear friend and professional cook and I still find the time to focus on me.
I can't claim to understand the needs of the common people and why should I? You should claim to understand me. I work very hard. Do you understand how often I must attend to my hair color? If you desire the perfect brush for ideal healthy hair. I suggest a Mason-Pearson brush. And a visit from my personal colorist. I feel to maintain a calm sanctuary you must cleanse it of negative feelings. Begin by examining what you have done and then turn to the others in your home. Insist they cleanse themselves. Cleanse themselves of gluten, stressful feelings, or Alexa Chung. If they can't maybe they aren't the sort of person to have in your life. Like frenemies who may have dated your partner's best friend. Remove them.
To return to your original question, I can't help you because I don't understand how you could let such things into your home. You confuse me. Maybe it is something you did.

gluten free pant

Back to top Go down

Post  big chicken Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:13 am

I'm eating a chocolate chip muffin that is full of gluten and I bet the chocolate chips are not fair trade. What should I do as penance?

big chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  gluten free pant Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:52 am

Be in a film where you play someone who makes less than 20,000 a year.

gluten free pant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2