Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

+72
lil d
Decca
Bad Username
Miss Moneypenny
mandalaya
Genevieve
MichiSichi
Kookla
themis
Poubelle
tiller
Tabby
particle_person
BrightEyes
maxell131313
eco
slmader
Never Enough
Snarryfan
LadyGayle
rivki8699
Fraoch
Instant Monkeys
blixie
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
mokey75
Melk
The Dude
katesti
Eris Rising
year of the cat
Carrie Ann
grayel
Agent Sculder
TiffanyNichelle
ActonBell
Grainne Mhaol
Raised by wolves
eventide82
The Glen
big chicken
mialoubug
mayram
QueenSix
Kiran
punkysdilemma
Coneycat
Lily Rose
bookworm
Matinee
naughty zoot
Raksha
Red Wolf
Putli Bai
sagitare
Sheli
Gilraen
Paris, Texas
GoodbyeWithWords
Binky
laddical
Jude
Gillian
biakbiak
dinahmoe
Crowbridge
Arabella
Morning Angel
Cynara
emrie
whatthedeuce
76 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 8 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  BrightEyes Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Not just Rose, Rose Dorothy! I choose to believe ScarJo is a fan of these awesome ladies.

BrightEyes

Back to top Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 8 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  particle_person Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Rose…Scarlett…it's a little on the nose for me. But the name itself is a nice one.
particle_person
particle_person
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:16 am

Dorothy Rose flows much better, IMO, but I do prefer Rose to Dorothy so I think she led with the right name.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Melk Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:24 am

Wills and Kate are going to have another baby! I can't lie, I loved all the hoopla last time.
Melk
Melk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabby Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:01 am

Let the baby-name speculation begin again! Whee!
Tabby
Tabby

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm

This news brought a big smile to my face, not gonna lie. And while any healthy baby is a joy, I can't help but hope it's a girl. A little princess! A future Princess Royal after her Aunt Anne. But a boy would be good too...William and Harry are so close and it would be fun to see George have a brother he could pal around with.

Poor Kate having to deal with the severe morning sickness yet again. I hope it doesn't last as long this time or put her in the hospital again. No woman should have to deal with that business.
maxell131313
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:36 pm

A girl would be fun, but I think they will have another boy.  I have no idea what they will name it.  I'm terrible at guessing names for royals, even though they have a pretty small pool to work with.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:34 pm

punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:07 pm

The Gosling-Mendes baby girl has arrived--no name that I've seen yet.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:27 pm

I like that they never officially confirmed the rumor that they were expecting. It's not like it's anyone's business but theirs.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  tiller Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:15 pm

I hope the next royal is a girl, because my hunch is she'll be Princess Margaret.

tiller

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:17 am

punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:34 am

Snooki had her daughter, Giovanna Marie, who joins big brother Lorenzo Dominic. Everyone freaked out to learn she was pregnant the first time, but she's really calmed down and her kids have nice names, too!

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Her kids have human names. Those are stunning achievements all on their own. She seems to love motherhood, and it's probably exactly what she needed to slow herself down and step away from the seemingly endless stupidity and partying.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:52 pm

Ellen Pompeo welcomes Sienna May Ivery
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 pm

The Jackie/Kelso baby is a girl named Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher.

I really hate it. Well, I like the Isabelle part.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:37 pm

Binky wrote:The Jackie/Kelso baby is a girl named Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher.

I really hate it. Well, I like the Isabelle part.
Jackie Kelso would've been a better choice. No really, it's not Bronx Mowgli or Pilot Inspektor, at least.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  eventide82 Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:33 am

At least she can go by Isabelle when she's older, I suppose.
eventide82
eventide82

http://boredomaboundsbyjulia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:38 am

I wonder if he was influenced by Demi and Bruce's names (Scout, Rumer). Seems in the same class.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:11 am

If only they'd switched the middle and first names.

Then again, if she grows up and wants to avoid gender discrimination on the job market, she could always call herself Wyatt I. Kutcher on her resumé.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Melk Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Wow. Some names are gender neutral. Wyatt is not one of those names. They might as well have called her Dave.
Melk
Melk

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:37 pm

Really? I think Wyatt is nice enough, and could be a girl's name. Isabelle is fine. Kutcher is the worst part.

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  Melk Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Is it? I must admit it's hard for me to tell, coming from a part of the world where Wyatt is a very uncommon name. I think it's definitely a US thing.
Melk
Melk

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:51 pm

For some weird reason, Wyatt doesn't bother me. I can't figure it out. Maybe because it has that "ette" sound that other women's names have so it doesn't throw me off as much? Like, I prefer it to the KBell/Dax Lincoln choice by a wide margin.

Or maybe it's because I'm still just so tickled that Jackie and Kelso have a baby.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Grainne Mhaol Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:22 pm

I'm more dismayed that she got stuck with the name Kutcher. Not that Kunis would really soften the blow of Wyatt, though. Too many harsh consonants for me. (Although Wyatt Kunis kind of has a pop-country singer vibe.)
Grainne Mhaol
Grainne Mhaol

http://foodcultureinireland.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next