Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

+72
lil d
Decca
Bad Username
Miss Moneypenny
mandalaya
Genevieve
MichiSichi
Kookla
themis
Poubelle
tiller
Tabby
particle_person
BrightEyes
maxell131313
eco
slmader
Never Enough
Snarryfan
LadyGayle
rivki8699
Fraoch
Instant Monkeys
blixie
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
mokey75
Melk
The Dude
katesti
Eris Rising
year of the cat
Carrie Ann
grayel
Agent Sculder
TiffanyNichelle
ActonBell
Grainne Mhaol
Raised by wolves
eventide82
The Glen
big chicken
mialoubug
mayram
QueenSix
Kiran
punkysdilemma
Coneycat
Lily Rose
bookworm
Matinee
naughty zoot
Raksha
Red Wolf
Putli Bai
sagitare
Sheli
Gilraen
Paris, Texas
GoodbyeWithWords
Binky
laddical
Jude
Gillian
biakbiak
dinahmoe
Crowbridge
Arabella
Morning Angel
Cynara
emrie
whatthedeuce
76 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  Red Wolf Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:20 am

Kaius Jagger? Does she expect him to grow up to be a pro wrestler or something?

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  Raksha Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:18 am

Or maybe a Roman emperor?
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:11 am

naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Dwyane Wade has another son he fathered while he and Gabrielle Union were on a break. She already knew about it and their engagement is still on. Didn't that happen with Naveen Andrews and Barbara Hershey?

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Matinee Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:51 am

naughty zoot wrote:Another Supernatural baby.
Come on crazies! Can't wait for the fan outcry!

Matinee

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:33 am

Oh they're already complaining that having a natural home birth is nothing special.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:25 am

Plus, he's taunting them with not releasing the baby's name, so they are getting all frothed up.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:26 pm

Rob and Amber of Survior/Amazing Race fame are expecting their fourth child.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky are having twins.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Arabella wrote:Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky are having twins.

Because the only thing cuter than Thor holding a tiny baby, of course, is Thor holding two tiny babies.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Coneycat Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:14 am

Binky wrote:
Arabella wrote:Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky are having twins.

Because the only thing cuter than Thor holding a tiny baby, of course, is Thor holding two tiny babies.

You speak truth.

Coneycat

Back to top Go down

Post  emrie Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:19 pm

1. That's adorable and fun about the twins! One in each giant hand...

2. I normally have no strong feelings about Jane Krakowski but this is super cute. I want her son to hang out with Amy Poehler's big-headed ginger kiddo.

emrie

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:34 pm

punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:13 pm

...at the age of 49, no less. I wouldn't have the energy to have a kid at 32, so I'm amazed she has it at nearly 50. Well, good for her. I like her, and I think she'll be a great mom.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:29 pm

Laura Linney was pregnant? That was very low-key, indeed.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Laura Linney is one of those celebrities who can fly under the radar without the media or people really thinking, "Where is she?"

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Arabella wrote:Laura Linney is one of those celebrities who can fly under the radar without the media or people really thinking, "Where is she?"
This is totally true about her, but I literally just wondered "Where is Laura Linney?" when I was watching the PBS broadcast of Downton Abbey last week, because she hasn't been introducing the episodes lately.  Her voice is there, but her face isn't.  Which is fine and all, she does not add to or hinder my Downton viewing experience, but still.  Other than that, though, yeah.  I'm happy for her, and I'm really happy she was able to keep her pregnancy private.  She's never been a tabloid figure, but people have OPINIONS when women get pregnant past a certain age, and I'm glad she didn't have to deal with all of that (outside of any judgey people she may know in real life, that is).

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:12 pm

Hugh Grant has a third kid? Different mother than the one who had the two children people already knew about, but apparently there was a bit of overlap...
The 53-year-old actor allegedly welcomed a baby boy into the world in September 2012 following a relationship with Swedish TV producer Anna Elisabet Eberstein.
His arrival was just three months before the birth of his second child with lover Tinglan Hong, son Felix, according to The Sun.

A source told the paper: ‘They were pregnant with Hugh’s children at the same time. It’s an unusual arrangement.’
The media only picked up on it after she re-registered the birth certificate last month to list Hugh as the father.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:35 pm

...You know...that seems like it could be really sleazy but yet I'm like OH HUGH!

You guys why do I love him so?
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Morning Angel Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Kiran wrote:...You know...that seems like it could be really sleazy but yet I'm like OH HUGH!

I know, me too. Plus, it's a case where I get the sense the women knew what they were hitching their wagon to, so to speak. While it wouldn't be my personal choice, if it's an arrangement that works for all parties involved & the children are well cared for, I have a hard time being scandalized or outraged.
Morning Angel
Morning Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Matinee Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:57 pm

Hey, since it seems like they are all making adult choices and reactions, I won't judge!

Matinee

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:09 pm

I don't know. He's kind of in Kevin Federline territory here. And I judged Kevin Federline with gusto! I even got Momo in on it (but in fairness she was in a bad mood that day and it was either him or me, and I decided he had to take the hit).

However, as I am fond of Kiran, and she has always been very kind to me about some of my viewing choices, I will say no more. They are all adults, even K-Fed, and it's their lives.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  mayram Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:57 pm

Morning Angel wrote:
Kiran wrote:...You know...that seems like it could be really sleazy but yet I'm like OH HUGH!

I know, me too.  Plus, it's a case where I get the sense the women knew what they were hitching their wagon to, so to speak.   While it wouldn't be my personal choice, if it's an arrangement that works for all parties involved & the children are well cared for, I have a hard time being scandalized or outraged.

Ok, so I opened this thread to the last page and without context, I assumed this was referring to Hugh Hefner (Hugh Grant has REALLY fallen off the radar, hasn't he? He didn't even occur to me!) and was all grossed out. Glad to hear it's a different Hugh!

mayram

Back to top Go down

Post  mialoubug Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:19 pm

Wasn't one of the reasons he and Liz Hurley broke up due to his not wanting to have kids? I mean, I don't care too much for Liz Hurley, but three kids with women who weren't her after all these years has got to hurt.
mialoubug
mialoubug

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:58 pm

I think the first baby was an accident, and maybe he realized that it wasn't as bad as he thought?
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next