Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ringer

+14
skittlebox
biakbiak
blooey
TiffanyNichelle
QueenSix
Bad Username
blixie
nikita
Jessica
Kiran
Raksha
curryalley
molliewollie
bookworm
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ringer       - Page 2 Empty Re: Ringer

Post  Bad Username Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:41 pm

I finally caught the first episode (is it obvious I'm catching up on shows I've downloaded?) and I love it! It's so cheesy and soapy. How did Bridget know Juliet when she saw her though? I'm dying to know what Siobhan's story is.

Bad Username

Back to top Go down

Post  curryalley Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Because it's just silly that Siobhan just happened to be working with Bridget's NY sponsor (he would have had to join that branch of NA before Bridget even showed up) I have decided that Siobhan has an entire network of thugs posing as drug sponsors to do her bidding and she selects which one to use by what will mess with Bridget's head the most.

Poor Reed Richards is having a rotten no good very bad night. Finding out there's no baby would just be the cherry on top. But that would solve the show's problem of WHY HAVEN'T THEY DONE IT YET?

Because in a show about drug-addicted woman wanted by the mob and the feds who poses as her twin sister while said twin sister is in Paris being evil and wearing big hats and sunglassess, the fact that Bridget and What's-His-Name haven't had sex somehow manages to be the most unbelievable thing.

curryalley

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:50 pm

I have a theory that Bridget is already pregnant with Wyoming sponsor's baby. DUN DUN DUN!
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:49 pm

I've gone from being so-so on this show to being ABSOLUTELY HOOKED! I may have turned over while I was feeding the baby last night so that it was on when my cousin came to sit beside me in the living room.

Because nothing says good houseguest manners like taking over the remote!

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  molliewollie Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:14 am

bookworm wrote:I have a theory that Bridget is already pregnant with Wyoming sponsor's baby. DUN DUN DUN!

I would LOVE if this happened. Most delicious soapy nonsense EVER! Realistically, I doubt TPTB want both Smidges running around with pillows under their clothes, so if it does happen that way you know at least one twin will lose the baby.

That was a pretty hot kiss between Bridget and Doctor Reed Richards... FINALLY.

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:59 pm

I have a theory that Bridget is already pregnant with Wyoming sponsor's baby. DUN DUN DUN!

Yup she's gotta be. Unfortunately I kind of hate the character as much as Henry, which is a shame because I love the actor, he is damn good on The Good Wife.

I'm still enjoying it, but I'll be honest I still think it's terrible. Really really terrible. Every character besides Bridget/Siobhan is so one note, I feel like I'm watching Soapdish: The TV Show!

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  molliewollie Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:27 pm

NOOOOOOOOO BRIDGET DON'T GO IN HIS APARTMENT! THAT'S THE BAD GUY!!!1!one!

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:45 pm

I did think Dr. Reed Richards was a bit harsh with his fake wife losing his fake baby. It has been a day! I don't think any woman would be all "yes, let's have another baby right this minute!"
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  molliewollie Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:49 pm

bookworm wrote:I did think Dr. Reed Richards was a bit harsh with his fake wife losing his fake baby. It has been a day! I don't think any woman would be all "yes, let's have another baby right this minute!"

I may be giving the writers too much credit here, but I thought that was a neat way of showing that the crap marriage is not all because of Siobhan's epic bitchiness. Dr. Reed Richards seems to have some major problems relating to people-- also, DUDE STOP WITH THE EAVESDROPPING. THAT SHIT AIN'T HEALTHY!

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:23 pm

I hate to be all get rid of Malcolm because that would be one more minority character written on a tv show but OMG go away Malcolm! He doesn't fit in anymore. The show waited too long to bring him over to the rest of the story. Plus he was supposed to be smarter than Bridget but he doesn't go to the police? He knows people are looking for him and he uses his credit card to rent a hotel room? He already used the card and I'm sure he has a bank account because he was professor and yet he tries to steal money from a table? Oh Malcolm, you are not helping.

I was surprised Jamie Martin (what is that character's name) came face to face with Bridget already. For as devious as Siobhan is, you'd think she would have come up with a better explanation for what happened.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  blooey Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:08 pm

I hate to be all get rid of Malcolm because that would be one more minority character written on a tv show but OMG go away Malcolm! He doesn't fit in anymore. The show waited too long to bring him over to the rest of the story. Plus he was supposed to be smarter than Bridget but he doesn't go to the police? He knows people are looking for him and he uses his credit card to rent a hotel room? He already used the card and I'm sure he has a bank account because he was professor and yet he tries to steal money from a table? Oh Malcolm, you are not helping.

That actually made sense to me because people do stupid stuff when they're stressed out, even if they should know better. Like, I read this true crime book a while back where this guy killed his wife and told everyone they were going to Tucson, intending to dump the body in the desert halfway there and say she had disappeared. So he got off the road that would head to Tucson onto one that would lead to the middle of nowhere. So far, so good, right? But then used his credit card to buy himself a roast beef sandwich at a gas station just off that road he wasn't supposed to be on, miles away from the highway, all while he had $100,000 cash in the back of the van.

Plus, Malcolm is one of the hotter people on the show, so I'd be sad to see him go.

(Disclaimer: I'm still catching up on episodes, so I might be underestimating his stupidity. But I do feel confident in my assessment of his hotness. He'd have to be really dumb to overcome that.)

ETA: Is it normal for male FBI agents to wear quite so much eyeliner?

blooey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Poor sexy Nestor Carbonell always having to defend that is him and not Maybelline.

Its okay poor sexy Nestor Carbonell. I shall comfort you.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blooey Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:37 pm

So, wait, you're saying that he really was born with it? Amazing. He looks like he belongs in Cleopatra's court or something.

blooey

Back to top Go down

Post  molliewollie Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:39 pm

My people, can we talk about what a creeper Juliet is? Don't Stand So Close to Logan Echolls, baby.

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:01 pm

He just has deeply thick lashes. A lot of men with that coloring do. Both my dad and my brother do.

Is it bad if I want them to hook up? Its so soapy! He hasn't aged in 7 years! I recognize its deeply wrong but I don't want what I want in real life in my tv viewing.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  molliewollie Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Kiran wrote:Is it bad if I want them to hook up? Its so soapy! He hasn't aged in 7 years! I recognize its deeply wrong but I don't want what I want in real life in my tv viewing.

Given that the actress playing Juliet looks barely younger than Smidge (seriously, this was the most believable "teenager" they could find?) it's not as squicky as it could be, and they're almost certainly going to hook up. But she is being a creeper-- Young Samaritans Club? Bitch, please!

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:14 pm

That is true.

The actress is actually only 16. She was born in 1994. I believe it too because shes Lea Thompson and Howard Deutch's kid.

I think the character wears a lot of make up and the actress has a lot of poise but she looks youngerout of character
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  molliewollie Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Here's a question: why is everyone so quick to assume the fingerprints are Bridget's? Don't identical twins have identical fingerprints? And given that Siobhan was best friends with Gemma and sleeping with her husband, why does no one think to ask if she did it?

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Nope. While more similar than other peoples, there fingerprints can be distinguished.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  molliewollie Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:23 pm

biakbiak wrote:Nope. While more similar than other peoples, there fingerprints can be distinguished.

CRAP HOLLYWOOD WHY HAVE YOU LED ME ASTRAY AGAIN!!

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  skittlebox Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:17 am

I've been wondering where the Butler children are.

I assume they're always off-camera playing and with a nanny but Gemma disappeared at night time so I would assume the boys would have been at home by then. Henry wasn't home when Gemma disappeared and there was a lot of noise when she did (obviously she and Charlie had fought as there were broken vases, blood on the walls). If a nanny was there, wouldn't she have heard some of this noise and come looking?! If there is no nanny does that mean Gemma left the boys in bed by themselves, alone in the apartment/house while she went out to her car?

Who looked after the boys when Henry was cleaning up the mess and walking around town to dispose of the evidence?!

skittlebox

Back to top Go down

Post  molliewollie Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:09 pm

It's been so long since I watched a night-time soap that I forgot how quickly things actually move on them. Yay for Bridget and Malcolm figuring out Bad Guy is the Bad Guy! Yay for Bridget and Andrew being all cute together! Boo for Titty Vampire finding that pic of Siobhan and Henry on Henry's phone (also, WTF Henry for even having that pic on his phone-- dumb as a box of hair, that one.)

Finally a Butler Children appearance. Boo to no Juliet and Logan Echolls, though. I want to see more of her creeping!

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:51 pm

ding that pic of Siobhan and Henry

I personally liked that the photo looked like it was done at Sears.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  skittlebox Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:36 am

I'd have to have another/better look at that photo but it didn't look all that bad to me (not omg affair!!!!!!! worthy anyway). I know Henry was looking at Siobhan but they didn't really look like lovers. Plus, did either of them have their arm outstretched to show that they had taken the photo themselves?

I nearly died when we actually saw the Butler children, heh.

skittlebox

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:50 am

I'd have to have another/better look at that photo but it didn't look all that bad to me

I already deleted it off the dvr, and I did think it was cheesy, but above and beyond that it didn't seem to be candid, but posed in studio! And they definitely looked like a couple for why would Titty Vampire think to use it? But maybe I'm remembering wrong.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum