Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Still Don't Get That

3 posters

Go down

I Still Don't Get That Empty I Still Don't Get That

Post  dionneshea Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:32 pm

We had this thread on the old board and I thought I'd resurrect it for a question I have.

I was doing my semi-annual viewing of Drive Me Crazy, because it's terrible, but I love it, and I have this question: Why is Chase sitting on the sculpture at the dance? Did he make it? Was it just an entrance? What's the deal with that? Also, when Chase comes over to dance with Nicole, why does she seem genuinely surprised that he wants to dance with her, not his friend? Was it just bad acting on Melissa Joan Hart's part? And why is their centennial sculpture just lit globes in a column?

Also, why do I love this movie so much?
dionneshea
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

I Still Don't Get That Empty Re: I Still Don't Get That

Post  vwlphb Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:12 pm

I was watching Pitch Perfect last week, and right before the finals, at the end of the scene where the Bellas do their first mashup together at the pool, Lilly (the quiet Asian girl) says something like "I've got just what we need" or "I know just what we need." Did that ever pay off? What was she talking about?

vwlphb

Back to top Go down

Post  katesti Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:00 am

She beatboxes and scratches in the final song, after hanging out with Utkarsh Ambudkar (Donald from the Treblemakers).

katesti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum