Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deception

4 posters

Go down

Deception Empty Deception

Post  blixie Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:38 am

Did any one watch this? I found it deliciously trashy and bad and will be watching every week. I really like Megan Goode and am shipping her with Julian who I hope isn't as douchey in his past life as Kerr Smith.

Also thinking Mia is Viv and Julian's kid. I'm calling Sophia as the killer if the killer ends up in the family at all.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Deception Empty Re: Deception

Post  mrinsouciance Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:16 pm

I thought it was fun. Plus I found angry boozy Katherine LaNasa to be strangely hot.

mrinsouciance

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 pm

The second episode continued to be stupendously terrible and completely watchable. I half expected Miles from Lost to demand they bring him a Shrubery. All that dead serious we have three days to produce a lead OR The Babydaddy. Um what is this Stop Thief! or Clue? Hilarious and I love it.

I also love that everyone in the family except Spy Daddy is rude to Joanna's face, and she's all, really, tell me about your feelings...yes no one at all will be suspicious of your eating shit to get information.

Weirdly I think the one good thing about the show is the acting, everyone is so much better than the material, I don't think I've seen that happen. Not Kerr Smith is like 20 times the actor Kerr Smith ever was, and obvs Garber/Laroquette/LaNasa are all doing a good job.

I think they are doling out some great reveals week to week too. Edward knows The Babydaddy! Dun Dun, and he's covering some shit up for sure.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:42 pm

I also love that everyone in the family except Spy Daddy is rude to Joanna's face, and she's all, really, tell me about your feelings

It cracks me up how hateful they are right to her face. Yes, let me take you hunting to show off my gun prowess while I make inappropriate jokes about strangling a girl. But you know, I think that's what makes this show work in a weird, so-bad-it's-good way. Who else but extremely rich people would act the way they do? It's like if The Sopranos went corporate.

Meagan Goode is actually much better than I thought she'd be, and good lord the girl is BEAUTIFUL. The weakest link for me is the relationship between her and her FBI ex. I think tying her investigation to her ex makes both storylines weaker. Plus they have no chemistry and clearly the stronger triangle would be Joanna and the two brothers.

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 pm

I'm hoping Laz Alonso has *personal* reasons for going after the family, because as it is I'm still confused why the FBI has been after them for years. If the FBI went after every rich family for being assholes they'd never uncover any Alien Conspiracies.

Being preposterous is part of it's charm though so I'm willing to wait out the reveal that FBI boyfriend is just a crazy stalker and doesn't care who killed Viv, that will put Joanna on her own trying to figure this out.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:16 pm

I've decided that Will the FBI ex is related to or knew the girl that Edward was accused of killing all those years ago.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum