Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Wolf

+8
Raksha
rivki8699
Cynara
Corvus
vwlphb
Fiammetta
Raised by wolves
Lily Rose
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Teen Wolf  Empty Teen Wolf

Post  Lily Rose Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:08 pm

OK, I looked for a topic and couldn't find one, and I know I'm not the only one watching. So many pretty people, all so willing to get naked. And silly plots! And Stiles!

I was pretty much done in last episode (ep 2 of season 3) when Isaac grabbed Scott's arm while he was thrashing around having near-death experiences and visions. So painfully sweet.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Teen Wolf  Empty Re: Teen Wolf

Post  Raised by wolves Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:49 pm

This show is so ridic and pretty.  Stiles and Derek are adorable together, Scott is pretty but always looks like someone told him to do math in his head, Lydia is smart and gorgeous but Isaac OMG.  He certainly is the fairest of them all.  Plus last year they did a Talking Dead-like aftershow with Isaac and not only does he look like that, he has an English accent IRL.  Cute inappropriate age crush.

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:12 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the dude playing Isaac was made in a vat somewhere, they set the dial to "adorable" and walked away and nine months later he popped out.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiammetta Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:18 pm

The show is just fun. Eye candy for everyone! I have a terribly age-inappropriate crush on Stiles, which is I think fairly common across fandom. Like when he showed up on New Girl, I mostly just giggled and sighed. Kind of disgusted at myself. I mean, I like looking at shirtless Derek and Isaac, too, but they're a fair bit older.

It's nice that the show's budget is obviously bigger than in previous seasons, but I feel like the less CG they throw in, the better. That deer through the windshield was kind of awful.

Fiammetta

Back to top Go down

Post  vwlphb Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:58 pm

It took me a while to get into (and nagging from Laurelin Kit), but I'm definitely hooked. Stiles is totally my favorite, but I've been surprised at how much I really like all the characters.

That last episode was pretty fantastic. The look on Derek's face when he saw his sister was heartbreaking.

Last edited by vwlphb on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

vwlphb

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiammetta Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:27 pm

I am happy when there is actual adult presence on the show-- the Sheriff catching on that there is a mysterious something going on, Chris Argent actually being asked to reach into his huge store of knowledge, Melissa McCall using her eyes, that sort of thing. Although why a nurse would be snooping around in a morgue, I do not know. (We deal strictly with the living.)

Kind of tired of the amount of crying in her sleep and screaming that Lydia does. I wish they'd just get to the point already and tell us what is up with her.

Fiammetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Corvus Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:11 am

Although why a nurse would be snooping around in a morgue, I do not know.

Taking teenage boys down to see the corpses isn't on your duty roster? I must suspend my disbelief. 
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:45 pm

You guys, I am seriously about one Tumblr post away from becoming one of THOSE fans over Scott and Isaac. I heart them so much!

I am sad the one teacher dude who's name I can never remember died, though. I liked his brand of jackassery. Don't give a damn about the twitchy new woman teacher, though. She was annoying with Derek, but I must admit I would have babbled too if he walked into my classroom.

Last edited by Lily Rose on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiammetta Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:18 pm

There is no room for anything but sweet, goopy love between Scott and Isaac, I can see that now. Even Allison could't distract Scott from it. For once.

I find it hard to believe that anyone talks to Derek in complete sentences, ever. It's like trying to look directly at the sun. I don't like where they're taking his character again. Hasn't there been enough ambivalent waffling the last two seasons about what it means to be an Alpha? Watching him chase Isaac away was tiresome.

The Tumblr world has been all up in the devirginizing Stiles, I am quite sure. Danny's bit of teasing was quite awesome.

Fiammetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:05 am

Fiammetta wrote:Danny's bit of teasing was quite awesome.
Could not have found it funnier that Stiles paused to consider it. And that no one freaked out about that!

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Corvus Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Had to rewind to see if he was considering it or if it just took that long for his brain to process it. The 'playing with affections' snark decided it. That's some superior comic timing.
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Did they show the killer's face last night? My DVR cut off when the teacher was garotted. Also this just in: Isaac? Still hot.

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:37 pm

They didn't show the killer. And yep, Isaac is still hot. I think Price Peterson's next recap is just going to be a screen shot of Isaac with little pink hearts all over it.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:57 pm

Thanks, Lily Rose. Wait what whaaaa? Price Peterson is doing Teen Wolf recaps? He left TVD recapping to work on a pilot so I didn't even think to check for his TW ones. Double thanks!

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynara Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 am

I just finished the first two episodes and I have an enormous Stiles problem, namely that I LOVE HIM, that kid is gold.

Cynara

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:02 am

Raised by wolves wrote:Thanks, Lily Rose.  Wait what whaaaa?  Price Peterson is doing Teen Wolf recaps?  He left TVD recapping to work on a pilot so I didn't even think to check for his TW ones.  Double thanks!
OMG OMG, go now and read they are the best. Seriously, half my enjoyment of the show is reading his recaps because he gets so tickled and funny over the pretty naked boys.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiammetta Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:04 am

That was actually a pretty awesome episode.

Gotta love the (ever so subtle!) hints about Scott's lurking Alpha tendencies. He sure is good at bossing Isaac around.

I might have groaned a little at the final bit. It's not the teacher's fault, she seems cute and funny, but the Hurt/Comfort leading to True Love thing is ever so lame.

Fiammetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:21 am

I don't think Scott's Alpha tenancies are lurking any more, he straight up got red eyes when he was fighting one of the other Alphas. And yep, he's totally going to take over Derek's pack since he thinks Derek is dead, and Isaac is first in line - they even live together now!

At no point did I actually think Derek was dead, so the whole teacher saves him bit just made me roll my eyes. I think she's so blah. On the plus side, at least he's not hanging out with teenagers for once?

I loved loved loved Alison showing up and saving everyone's ass with her awesomeness. I may have actually squealed a little and clapped. I love that she's allowed to be badass in her way, even if she is human.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiammetta Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Lily Rose wrote:I don't think Scott's Alpha tenancies are lurking any more, he straight up got red eyes when he was fighting one of the other Alphas. And yep, he's totally going to take over Derek's pack since he thinks Derek is dead, and Isaac is first in line - they even live together now!

Was kidding about the subtlety. There was that flash of red since that "This Might Hurt" promo way back, and Scott has been portrayed as good at sideways-thinking when he isn't all wrapped up in getting laid, so there's always been some Alpha potential there.

Also, yes, Scott and Isaac living together, it's too cute. I don't even know. Neither does Price Peterson.

Fiammetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:12 am

HEART EYES. I told you guys, I think eventually Price's recaps will just be pictures of Isaac with pink hearts on them. And I would still read them. Isaac is THAT dreamy.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  rivki8699 Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:17 pm

OMG guys - Motel California was kinda amazing.

I feel like the Isaac stuff, though well done, was a bit of a retread. But the Boyd scenes were amazing. I can't wait to find out more about him and his sister. And I've heard speculation that:
Spoiler:

And I loved how much friendship there was in this episode. Allison and Lydia were great together, and Stiles and Scott were off the charts effecting. And the team of Stiles and Lydia saves the day, again. I could watch a lot more of that.
rivki8699
rivki8699

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Yeah, this episode was great!  I love a good motel/closed space-type ghost story anyway, but there was so much amazing character stuff in this episode, it made it twice as good.

I gotta say, I'm not digging Allison's new middle-aged soccer mom haircut this year.  WTF, girl?

ETA:  Also, they should have let Ethan cut himself in half.  Seriously, guys?  This person has come to town with the express purpose of getting Derek to kill you all or doing it himself if Derek won't.  Why the hell are you not letting him take himself out of the picture?

Oh, and I nearly hurt myself laughing when Price Peterson said this about Derek and that one teacher in his recap:

Spoiler:

Hee! Cuz yeah, Derek is pretty but no one is that pretty!
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:17 am

If anyone is that pretty, it's Derek. Or maybe Isaac. It was sort of poor timing, though, what with the black blood and the near death and all. And it really did not match up with the feel of the rest of the episode. Horror horror horror pathos SEXY TIMES. No.

I thought it was touching that Lydia and Stiles and Allison didn't let Ethan kill himself. He might be a bastard who's out to kill them all, but he's still essentially a kid and it was the morally right thing to do. After seeing Ethan be sweet with Danny and then sort of human with the gang at the end by warning them, I sort of hope he defects from the Alpha pack now.

I had a tweet favorited by Eaddy Mays (she plays Allison's mom) and I'm still sort of on a high about it. She's so awesome and scary!

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  sen3 Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:52 am

One of the many things I like about this show is that these kids seem to have a moral code that goes outside their own circle, so refreshingly unlike those people on The Vampire Diaries.

sen3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiammetta Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:48 pm

I figure the twins are gonna end up turning to the side of good, just getting that vibe. The other Alphas are adults, so they'll die or whatever.

Stiles is still the bravest, throwing himself headfirst into everything. The scene between him and Scott was TOO DEAR FOR WORDS.

I'm not understanding the wolfsbane thing. I get that it is THE plot device of all time on this show, but the explanation should have been more along the lines of, like, wolfsbane lining the foundation of the motel. Something more specific to the place, rather than a slow poisoning.

Gerard! Who was surprised? Meh.

Fiammetta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum