Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor

+17
naughty zoot
Wildog27
dionneshea
Mulva
biakbiak
KaveDweller
Shalamar
Gallifrey Girl
Tabby
MaddyCat
VodouDoll
swsa
Jamie
Shadowlass
Jessica
19uses
punkysdilemma
21 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Survivor - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor

Post  dionneshea Thu May 03, 2012 2:10 pm

That was so much fun to watch last night. The editors must have just been reveling in all the footage they got.

Also, Alicia is running the game? Is she the only one on that island who doesn't realize that Kim is calling all the shots? How stupid is she?
dionneshea
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wildog27 Thu May 03, 2012 2:17 pm

dionneshea wrote:That was so much fun to watch last night. The editors must have just been reveling in all the footage they got.

Also, Alicia is running the game? Is she the only one on that island who doesn't realize that Kim is calling all the shots? How stupid is she?

Very, very stupid

Wildog27

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabby Thu May 03, 2012 2:38 pm

You know, Kat, you were right! Blindsides are fun and exciting! Not to mention, in your case, freakin' hilarious.
Tabby
Tabby

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Thu May 03, 2012 2:47 pm

I almost felt sorry for Kat but also found her devastation kind of hilarious, because I am a terrible person (and this is a reality show). That line of hers at TC couldn't have been more perfect.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Sat May 05, 2012 3:42 pm

I kept imagining the reaction of the editors and producers when she said that. It was SO PERFECT. Oh, Kat. You are too dumb to live.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:21 pm

New cast includes Blair from Facts of Life and someone who played baseball after I stopped following baseball.

And someone named Abi-Maria, which will inevitably get that damn piece of music stuck in my head every time she is mentioned.

And someone who says O.J. Simpson is his hero, "before the legal drama."

We always watch this show no matter how goofy it is. Bring it!
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabby Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:51 pm

According to some spoilers I've seen, Jonathan Penner is one of the former players being brought back. I could live with that.
Tabby
Tabby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 pm

I'm sure one of the injured ones is going to be freaking Colton.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabby Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:16 am

I'll have to sit out the season if they bring Colton back. He was vile.
Tabby
Tabby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:20 am

Jessica wrote:I'm sure one of the injured ones is going to be freaking Colton.

I've been reading on spoiler sites that the injured ones are
Spoiler:
Jamie
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Wow, I kind of hate most everyone this season, particularly the blue team. I don't imagine Jonathan will be around much longer which makes me sad because he's one of my all-time favorite players. I like Lisa much more than I'd expected to, but, man was it jarring to hear her referred to as "the older lady".
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Shalamar Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:43 am

I know! Lisa's just a year older than I am.

I love Jonathan, too. That voice ... those eyes ... yum.
Shalamar
Shalamar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabby Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:46 pm

So - Zane admitted he was a weak link, basically told his tribe he was ok with them voting him out, and then...he was upset when he was voted out? I still don't understand what he thought he was doing. I guess he thought he was playing some super-strategic, reverse-psychology game. His cursing as he walked the Bridge of Shame after getting his torch snuffed was comedy gold. (And did he say, "King me!" when making a chess analogy? He knows chess and checkers aren't the same game, right?)

I think he said at one point, "No one's ever played this way before." Yeah, there's a reason for that, dumbass. Unless he really did want to leave, in which case, well played.

Is Skupin trying to kill himself slowly? Because, damn. I don't think I've ever seen anyone do as much minor damage to themself in the first three days.
Tabby
Tabby

Back to top Go down

Post  Shalamar Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Didn't Fabio keep hurting himself in a comedy montage a couple of seasons back? It was kind of hilarious. He ended up winning, too.
Shalamar
Shalamar

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:42 pm

I don't know what game Zane thought he was playing but it was pretty amusing that NONE of his tribe went for it, *and* he was still surprised. Welcome to the dubious ranks of "first out on Survivor", buddy!

I'm convinced the immunity idol is the carved wooden thingy on top of the rice chest that they kept focusing on and FOCUSING ON.

Oh, and this quite amused me:

Lisa: I'm really looking forward to starting to play the game!
Entire yellow team: *is in an alliance already*

(I mean, if you've watched every single season and episode of Survivor you have to know that in late-model Survivor, the power players are making alliances on day 1. You should be worried if no one has approached you about one yet.)
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  VodouDoll Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Could the blue team be any SADDER? I hope they reshufflle soon, for everyone's sake.

VodouDoll

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:11 pm

I think they'll reshuffle this week. I'm fine with them continuing to lose as I don't really like anyone on that tribe and all my faves on the other two are most likely to be the first boots (Lisa, Skupin, Penner).

I felt a LITTLE guilty for bursting out laughing when Skupin came out of the water with blood all over his face. Seriously, how does he keep doing this??
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddyCat Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:46 pm

The previews did not seem like they would be reshuffling, but I hope I am wrong. I like Denise and Malcolm, actually, and feel bad that they got shafted by such a crap team.

And I really like Lisa/Blair. She seems like a true fan, genuinely kind, and that, of course, will be her downfall. But I hope she takes down some of those mean girls on her tribe, first.

MaddyCat

Back to top Go down

Post  KaveDweller Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:06 pm

I don't see them reshuffling this week because there's an odd number of people. If the blue team loses again, then they'll be down to two, and the week after that they'll be able to send each of them to one of the other teams. Or do a complete reshuffle into two tribes (which I think could be more interesting).

They could put them into three tribes of five next week, but I think any changing they do now will be to bring it down to two tribes

KaveDweller

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Welp, we kind of knew Russell was a goner when he got the tinkly-music confessional about being beaten up as a kid. That and sucking at the challenge and being kind of insane.

I really like sex therapist lady and I hope she sticks around -- assuming they merge/reshuffle soon, maybe she can weasel into another alliance as someone's swing vote.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddyCat Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:29 am

Unless they get super lucky with a reshuffle, I think Denise and Malcolm are going to have a tough time sticking around, which sucks because I like them.

Russell was LAME and I am glad he's out--finally--so I don't have to hear him rant-pray out loud and expect to win because he tries hard. Utter BS.

Really, I just want the other tribes to lose so they go to Tribal and talk more and I can start learning their names and stuff.

MaddyCat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:14 am

If they have to be reshuffled at all, I hope they put Malcolm on one team, and Denise on another. 7th in a group of 6, especially a group of 6 over eager to start in on the strategy part of the game, could be a good position. They'll start out at the bottom of whatever group of 3 they vote with, but that's not a bad place to be if the merge happens at 10 or 11.
Jamie
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:23 am

That was CRAZY. Everyone whipping out their idols and no one playing them. And then Jeff getting booted when I was sure it was going to be Pete. So good. I thought this season was a little boring so far, but I really enjoyed tribal tonight and I can't wait to see the fall-out next week.
dionneshea
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

I do love a good Survivor blindside, especially when it follows a "dude who is totally getting voted out tonight pulls out an immunity win at the last second," and happens to someone else who thinks he is running the game. Bwah.

They really gotta get rid of Pete, but I have to think tonight's vote will put him on his guard.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shalamar Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:58 am

Whatever keeps Jonathan safe for another week is fine with me. Damn, he's gorgeous.
Shalamar
Shalamar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum