Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Race

+25
blixie
BrightEyes
Jessica
Wildog27
truecrystal
woolhat
PineappleGirl
MLIS
Putli Bai
Gallifrey Girl
Shalamar
Raised by wolves
schwa
punkysdilemma
molliewollie
Tabby
Salieri
Ceci
dionneshea
biakbiak
Jasmine
curryalley
jcpdiesel21
Miss Moneypenny
Instant Monkeys
29 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Amazing Race - Page 10 Empty Re: The Amazing Race

Post  Raised by wolves Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:33 pm

How has Blair not murdered Hayley by now?  Nothing makes that woman happy or shuts her up.  I loved the montage of their biking comments.  One optimistic musing from him followed by one of her bitching. I bet the camera/sound guys want to die when they get them for the day.

What makes me most frustrated with her is that he always asks for the directions.  Have we ever ONCE seen her ask for directions or take control of the navigation?  She lets him do it, takes zero responsibility, and then nags him to oblivion when he gets lost in a city they've never been to before.  If he's so bad at it why doesn't she take control and do it herself?  You're his partner, not his backpack, Hayley.

Also, I'm really liking Laura and Tyler. They're good racers, haven't been too nasty, seem to be enjoying the race, and are pretty good to each other. And bonus, he quoted James Brown Celebrity Hot Tub!

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:44 am

In some way I think Blair seems kind of used to it by now and for at least some of the time can tune her out and go on about his business. Holy shit, she is grating.

That's enough from me for tonight, I've got to get to the 5 I's Roman skating rink over yonder...
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Mon May 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Who else is rooting for Blair/Haley to win just because he deserves a reward for putting up with her? (I'm baffled how they do a leg where all she does is bitch and the next one she's sort of OK.)

Is everyone sufficiently embarrassed by the whole blind date thing by now that the producers will never speak of it again? We have great friend chemistry, Phil, we're JUST FRIENDS Phil...
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves Fri May 15, 2015 11:56 pm

I really liked Laura and Tyler and was very happy they won. They were pretty positive and upbeat the whole race. How delicious was it that Little Miss Listen to ME! lost the race for them? She can't blame this on Blair at. all. HA! Although I do agree with you Punky that Blair should get some reward for putting up with her.

I just hope TPTB understand how badly their theme failed (and how much the audience hated it) and hope they never trot it out again.

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Sat May 16, 2015 1:16 am

The fact that Blair didn't "accidentally" drop Haley as he was giving her a piggyback ride to the finish line makes him a much better person than me.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallifrey Girl Sat May 16, 2015 3:03 am

Yes, Haley being the cause of their loss was most excellent! Blair needs to come back on another season with a friend or family member. He is a saint.

Gallifrey Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Sat May 16, 2015 7:16 pm

The schadenfreude was so very delicious with that. You know if Blair had fucked it up she would have spent the rest of the episode telling him how disappointing he was.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Sat May 16, 2015 7:47 pm

Rest of the episode? Probably the rest of his life even if it meant relocating and frequently changing her number after he blocks her!

She even managed to bitch at him for not helping her when there was literally nothing that Blair could do to help her find the location, but because he is a patient person he did manage to ignore her yelling at him he did manage to help her by asking her questions about what she saw and got them to the parking garage that she thought the clue was at.

I am super curious what Haley and Jenny (who also pointed out the garage) thought they saw, when they cut to the garage all I saw was a red truck and no yellow.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum