Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

+118
Heather
mayram
SelfAmused
Pop'n'Fresh
year of the cat
katbeth
xyzzy
nazlan
particle_person
allochthonous
LadyGayle
Coneycat
Gilraen
Tabby
gannetguts
rat kitten
Fraoch
queenofdenile
Algae
Escape
Red Wolf
Swarley
choubetcha
jstilwe
ariadne
bbridges
Cynara
epudom
Matinee
mialoubug
mandalaya
schwa
Never Enough
GoodbyeWithWords
puddingcup
Corvus
Agent Sculder
UmaOprah
Luthien
dinahmoe
Renny Sue
rivki8699
chibimanda
Gillian
PrincessCleo
grayel
eco
sen3
Brainchild
Raksha
tothemax
oxymoron
Eris Rising
QueenSix
sobe
mokey75
demgirl
jcpdiesel21
dionneshea
Lindsay Weir
Cutebutpsycho
lisa
big chicken
Decca
Jude
Miss Moneypenny
naughty zoot
MtOlivePickles
ActonBell
RubyTuesday
MichiSichi
Esseilte
Lis
jaraga
BrightEyes
Grainne Mhaol
The Lady of Shalott
Bob Genghis Khan
Morning Angel
Crowbridge
Poubelle
Sheli
blixie
emrie
maxell131313
nikita
katesti
MLIS
The Glen
punkysdilemma
swsa
Lily Rose
caltrask55
sagitare
Unlucky Bear
laddical
Ceci
narfzz
bookworm
Raised by wolves
TiffanyNichelle
blooey
Genevieve
Carrie Ann
slmader
BreezyK
Melk
Kiran
Jasmine
Jessica
biakbiak
Instant Monkeys
Binky
whatthedeuce
Auroura76
Putli Bai
eventide82
Arabella
122 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 6 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  Kiran Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Well she was dating Balthazar Getty when he was married, and left Rhys Ifans for him. And she allegedly shtupped Diddy when he was with the mother of his kids. I am not one to blame the woman and she wasn't the one married but that's not really a nice thing to do either.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 6 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  Decca Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 pm

I am not one to blame the woman and she wasn't the one married but that's not really a nice thing to do either.

I don't like blaming the woman in those situations either; certainly she never promised anything to anybody. But I have to wonder with Sienna...between the Getty thing, and the Diddy thing, and (allegedly) the Sean Penn thing... it seems like a pattern of behavior for her, which makes it a little bit worse.

I bet they name the baby something ridiculous.

Decca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:45 pm

There was a rumor that she cheated on Jude Law with Daniel Craig too but it got buried in Nannygate.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:37 am

Reportedly Beyonce really had the baby this time and named her Ivy Blue Carter.

Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:08 am

E! News is saying baby Jayonce's name is Blue Ivy. I like Ivy Blue a lot better.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Genevieve Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Blue. Blue Ivy.
Well then.
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:36 pm

I like Ivy Blue, but Blue Ivy? Oy.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Blue Ivy sounds like the name of a really lame superhero. Or a really lame 90s pop group.

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lady of Shalott Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:01 pm

I like Ivy, but I'm not crazy about the combination of Ivy Blue. It is a little too horticultural for me.
The Lady of Shalott
The Lady of Shalott

Back to top Go down

Post  big chicken Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Ivy Blue sounds like a color I'd paint my bathroom walls. But it could have been so much worse. She could have been named Beyonjay or Beyon-Z or Inspiration or Courage.

big chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Genevieve Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:36 pm

I could have gotten behind Inspiration or Courage. (but then I think all those crazy-ass Puritan names of yore are kind of awesome)
I could have even gone with Blue as a middle names. Middle names can be wack-a-doo.
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:13 pm

That's it. When I have a kid, their name will be Rhododendron Chartreuse. Or Bob.
maxell131313
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:51 pm

I'm hoping for twins in my future so that I can bestow the glorious names of Heliotrope Luxury and Magenta Tiger upon them. I am not sure if those would be amle or female names. Maybe both. Or neither. Either way, the kids won't have a choice.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  MtOlivePickles Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:12 am

whatthedeuce wrote:I'm hoping for twins in my future so that I can bestow the glorious names of Heliotrope Luxury and Magenta Tiger upon them. I am not sure if those would be amle or female names. Maybe both. Or neither. Either way, the kids won't have a choice.

Heliotrope Luxury is my new imaginary band name.

MtOlivePickles

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:31 am

I kinda feel like if Beyonce and Jay-Z had named their child something sane I would be disappointed.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:09 am

Just in case we have to reclaim future babynames from 3.0, I am still holding on to Lithuania Fuel Injector. Dibs.

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:36 pm

It is a little amusing to me that their child is basically the Blueprint 4. Ivy = IV.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lady of Shalott Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Jay-Z's lullaby for the baby is really sweet.

"Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/we was afraid you'd disappear but baby you magic." Aww! I didn't know Beyonce miscarried.
The Lady of Shalott
The Lady of Shalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:47 pm

I'm so happy for them. The miscarriage reveal just further drives home my wish that tabloids would stop speculating on the state of women's wombs. How awful it must be to see headlines every few months that you must be pregnant, when you've just lost a pregnancy.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Putli Bai Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:19 pm

big chicken wrote:Ivy Blue sounds like a color I'd paint my bathroom walls. But it could have been so much worse. She could have been named Beyonjay or Beyon-Z or Inspiration or Courage.

I am deeply DEEPLY disappointed they didn't go with Beyonjay.
Putli Bai
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Jay-Z's lullaby for the baby is really sweet.

It really sounds like he went to the studio after spending the first night in the hospital freaking out over the meconium diapers. Awww, new parents!

Also, Beyonce's tweeted picture of herself after giving birth? Gorgeous. I love how girl maintains even after delivering a baby.

lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:10 pm

I find releasing the song like this kind of...tacky? I don't know. It just seems weird to me. Maybe if there'd been more of a time gap, but as is, it's like he rushed to get it out before interest waned.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:11 pm

For me it reminded me of when Chris Martin released that Nappies song after Gwyneth gave birth. More that he was caught in the exuberance of the moment and this is how people like them express their emotions. Through music.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:14 am

Call me sentimental, but I love it. It's not the strongest song he's ever done, but it captures that exuberance, that HOLY FUCK!ness of having a kid. It sounds like he's just riding that wave of crazy that comes after you have the baby.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:19 am

Geez, all that speculation about Beyonce being pregnant for the past 2 years or so must have really stung badly when she miscarried. That's really horrible, and I'm glad the press never caught on so there wasn't all that stupid phony sympathy from the media or anything to worsen the grief. It's quite miraculous to me that she and Jay managed to get hitched in secret and then had a first pregnancy without anyone finding out! So glad for them that this second pregnancy carried to term and that they're all celebrating through song and stuff. So cute!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next