Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

+118
Heather
mayram
SelfAmused
Pop'n'Fresh
year of the cat
katbeth
xyzzy
nazlan
particle_person
allochthonous
LadyGayle
Coneycat
Gilraen
Tabby
gannetguts
rat kitten
Fraoch
queenofdenile
Algae
Escape
Red Wolf
Swarley
choubetcha
jstilwe
ariadne
bbridges
Cynara
epudom
Matinee
mialoubug
mandalaya
schwa
Never Enough
GoodbyeWithWords
puddingcup
Corvus
Agent Sculder
UmaOprah
Luthien
dinahmoe
Renny Sue
rivki8699
chibimanda
Gillian
PrincessCleo
grayel
eco
sen3
Brainchild
Raksha
tothemax
oxymoron
Eris Rising
QueenSix
sobe
mokey75
demgirl
jcpdiesel21
dionneshea
Lindsay Weir
Cutebutpsycho
lisa
big chicken
Decca
Jude
Miss Moneypenny
naughty zoot
MtOlivePickles
ActonBell
RubyTuesday
MichiSichi
Esseilte
Lis
jaraga
BrightEyes
Grainne Mhaol
The Lady of Shalott
Bob Genghis Khan
Morning Angel
Crowbridge
Poubelle
Sheli
blixie
emrie
maxell131313
nikita
katesti
MLIS
The Glen
punkysdilemma
swsa
Lily Rose
caltrask55
sagitare
Unlucky Bear
laddical
Ceci
narfzz
bookworm
Raised by wolves
TiffanyNichelle
blooey
Genevieve
Carrie Ann
slmader
BreezyK
Melk
Kiran
Jasmine
Jessica
biakbiak
Instant Monkeys
Binky
whatthedeuce
Auroura76
Putli Bai
eventide82
Arabella
122 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 26 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  LadyGayle Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:48 am

That baby will be super-pretty.

LadyGayle

Back to top Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 26 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  ActonBell Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:21 am

Danneel Harris, wife of Jensen Ackles, is pregnant. I wasn't sure whether to put the news here or in Psychotic Fans, to be honest. (I love her. I'm super happy for them.)

I am a bad person, because the first place I went when I heard this news was spn_gossip to witness the meltdown.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Pop'n'Fresh Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:50 am

ActonBell wrote:
Danneel Harris, wife of Jensen Ackles, is pregnant. I wasn't sure whether to put the news here or in Psychotic Fans, to be honest. (I love her. I'm super happy for them.)

I am a bad person, because the first place I went when I heard this news was spn_gossip to witness the meltdown.

I clicked on the link and the mod has put up a big disclaimer saying, "This is not the place to post your well-wishes for the baby." Of course there's a zillion posts about it. You're allowed to talk about it, apparently, just not post well-wishes!

I really don't understand how even second beard baby proves that the guys are not gay and not in a committed relationship with each other?
Why can't live in a world where you don't HAVE to legalize gay marriage? Why should it even be an issue? Why must homosexuality still be taboo and career-killing? F*** this world.

Pop'n'Fresh

Back to top Go down

Post  slmader Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:57 pm

More, please!

slmader

Back to top Go down

Post  blooey Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Pop'n'Fresh, I am so happy right now. Those quotes are amazing. That whole post is amazing. You don't understand how two men having babies with their wives might disprove their Great Homosexual Love?

And to think that I was planning on actually working today!

blooey

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:39 pm

slmader wrote:More, please!
Seconded!
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:09 pm

Hee, evidently Danneel is also faking her pregancy and using a surrogate even though she is a beard...oookay.

I really hope they give the kid a decent name. I know Danneel is after a place but it looks like a stupid-ed version of Danielle. It makes me picture a baby named Jannee or Jaccoob or something.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Reneespadalackles.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabby Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:21 pm

I know Danneel is after a place but it looks like a stupid-ed version of Danielle.
I always think of R. Daneel Olivaw from Asimov's robot novels. (Why, yes, I am a superannuated SF fan, why do you ask?)
Tabby
Tabby

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Tabby, I think I love you.

I hope they name the kid something totally innocuous that the crazies will still run with and decide is a secret coded message about tragic, buried love.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:04 pm

This is just...wow:

Personally, I'm all for the outing but I don't think it will ever happen because apparently those with proof are the nice honest down to earth people that the Js pretend to be. If the guys had just left well enough alone, I think everyone here would still be screaming "don't do it" but they are sick of being called crazy while the guys live it up with those horrible women. If Jensen is cold-hearted enough to let a boozed up coke head manipulator have his child(provided she can manage not to deliver still born from the drugs), he deserves whatever crap he gets in retaliation for the hell that poor child will endure.

Has anyone here been to a Supernatural con? Are these people the exception or the norm?
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:12 pm

I was eating a sandwich while I read that and it legit fell out of my mouth. What. The. Hell.

While I find most of these tinhatters amusing in a crazy way, the layer of misogyny they present is always so gross.

And the wives in this situation are so much classier then I would be. I would have a blog that was just me posting pictures of us making out with the captions I'M DOING HIM, STAY MAD.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Kiran wrote:I was eating a sandwich while I read that and it legit fell out of my mouth. What. The. Hell.

While I find most of these tinhatters amusing in a crazy way, the layer of misogyny they present is always so gross.

And the wives in this situation are so much classier then I would be. I would have a blog that was just me posting pictures of us making out with the captions I'M DOING HIM, STAY MAD.

Oh, Danneel used to take them on occasionally on Twitter. She would do "Hug a Hater" days where she replied to the people who sent her nasty messages with *hugs*. (Seriously. I love her.)
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Yes, I remember that (I follow her and actually really like her, because of Harold and Kumar), but its still so much classier then what I would do.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:04 pm

ActonBell wrote:
Has anyone here been to a Supernatural con? Are these people the exception or the norm?

Um....everyone was exceptionally...rapt, but the Wincesters/J2'ers seem to be a bit shamed within the larger crazy community of SPN fandom. All I really remember is that all those stories about Jared sweating like a pig are tru fax, and that all other things, such as his hateful beard wife/child, and homosexual love for Jensen aside, I'd climb him like a tree. Whatever else they have to deal with those boys are making BANK on these fans crazy, because the silver gold packages are like triple my experience in Buffy fandom, and don't even get started on the J2 photo packages all of which are obscene amounts of money, all of which sell out like THAT.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SelfAmused Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Poubelle wrote:Tabby, I think I love you.

I hope they name the kid something totally innocuous that the crazies will still run with and decide is a secret coded message about tragic, buried love.

Or they can poke the crazy and go with something like Domlijah or Domlijane.

SelfAmused

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Jansen.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Putli Bai Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Kiran wrote:

Kiran wins at internet for today.
Putli Bai
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  mayram Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Putli Bai wrote:
Kiran wrote:

Kiran wins at internet for today.

Seriously. I laughed forever at that and I'm sad that there is no such blog.

mayram

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:14 am

Don't worry, once I marry Tom Hanks I will most definitely have a blog like that. Its how I roll.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  gannetguts Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:58 am

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO RITA? YOU HOOR.

gannetguts

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 am

I do what I want. I'm a boozed up coke head manipulator, tbh.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  gannetguts Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:01 am

It IS all about the money, money, money.

gannetguts

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 am

Also don't forget my homophobic urges that cause me to act as a beard so I can put a rift between gay lovers.

And yes money.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Pop'n'Fresh Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:16 pm

ActonBell wrote:This is just...wow:

Personally, I'm all for the outing but I don't think it will ever happen because apparently those with proof are the nice honest down to earth people that the Js pretend to be. If the guys had just left well enough alone, I think everyone here would still be screaming "don't do it" but they are sick of being called crazy while the guys live it up with those horrible women. If Jensen is cold-hearted enough to let a boozed up coke head manipulator have his child(provided she can manage not to deliver still born from the drugs), he deserves whatever crap he gets in retaliation for the hell that poor child will endure.

I remember reading on F_W that one of the actors' wives was sitting with him at a con helping him with the autograph stuff, and some fangirl requested security throw her out.
There's a lot of discussion about it over on wank_report. Apparently the original thread has degenerated into a discussion about whether a certain venue serves non-alcoholic drinks or not, with people actually checking their online menu and discussing calling to ask, because Daneel was seen at that venue with a drink in her hand and they want to figure out whether, in addition to being an evil hoor, she's also given her Jensen's baby FAS.

Another golden quote:
I have been in the gay community for YEARS (not gay)

Pop'n'Fresh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next