Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unpopular Fame Opinions You Hold

+99
jstilwe
rivki8699
LadyGayle
ActonBell
Agent Sculder
Gillian
Paris, Texas
gannetguts
Binky
wenchsenior
Gilraen
puddingcup
Morning Angel
slmader
Snarryfan
naughty zoot
Genevieve
ulkis
Melk
Raksha
draco vulgaris
punkysdilemma
mandalaya
Never Enough
dionneshea
Jude
Skyblade
bosoxgirl
Red Wolf
easybreezy
PrincessCleo
mayram
Rhilin
Gallifrey Girl
maxell131313
Kookla
Swarley
oxymoron
Tabby
mrinsouciance
punzy
Corvus
UmaOprah
Coneycat
big chicken
eco
sobe
sunni94
truecrystal
Heather
Putli Bai
VodouDoll
Decca
TiffanyNichelle
Algae
Esseilte
Lis
laddical
mialoubug
bbridges
Eris Rising
Cutebutpsycho
eventide82
Poubelle
Unlucky Bear
Kiran
Cynara
Instant Monkeys
blixie
swsa
Pop'n'Fresh
Miss Moneypenny
Evil Lincoln
mokey75
Matinee
QueenSix
katha
Jasmine
Crowbridge
dinahmoe
Carrie Ann
jcpdiesel21
sagitare
curryalley
biakbiak
caltrask55
Pumpkin Cake
katesti
paablish
Ceci
The Glen
blooey
whatthedeuce
Grainne Mhaol
Sheli
The Dude
tothemax
19uses
queenofdenile
103 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Unpopular Fame Opinions You Hold - Page 12 Empty Re: Unpopular Fame Opinions You Hold

Post  ulkis Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:06 pm

I have an attraction to him though that unsettles me, because I don't think hes attractive and YET I am attracted to him?

That happens to me all the time, lol. I guess that's their charisma, haha.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Unpopular Fame Opinions You Hold - Page 12 Empty Re: Unpopular Fame Opinions You Hold

Post  laddical Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Kiran wrote:He looks like Mewtwo and you know it.

What if he doesn't just look like Mewtwo? What if he *is*? That would totally explain everything. He looks weird, but he hits everyone with this psychic mojo so he comes off as this awesome, charismatic actor in a fiendish plot to take over the world that makes only slightly more sense than the plot of Pokemon: The Movie! It would explain why he's suddenly in everything.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Kiran wrote:He looks like the baby from splice. But yes he is a good actor and has a nice voice, and a good body. But the face is weird as fuck.

I have an attraction to him though that unsettles me, because I don't think hes attractive and YET I am attracted to him? And then I had this dream that we were married and had a crazy marriage and he was like "MY FAMILY THINKS I MARRIED BENEATH ME" and I was like "WELL YOU LOOK LIKE A RARE POKEMON, BITCH."

Anyway, I woke up even more attracted to him and it unsettles me because he looks old world handsome, by which I mean back in ye olden time when there were years of inbreeding.

I think you should marry him, because he needs to get out of his dork-hipster thing. But I like to play matchmaker in my head for him (I've decided Mindy Kailing would be great, but he also needs to have a fling with Lucy Liu to make the Sherlock stans' heads explode).

One dream I had about him was that we were sitting in a local bar here and I was picking out the music and he was trying to help me, but I was ripping on his music suggestions. I think he tried to come onto me and I told him, "Sweetie, you're a nice guy and someday you'll make a woman happy and have lots of gorgeous children, but until then, I'm going home with my husband and your music choices need more soul."
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:07 pm

I WOULD marry him and I suspect I would be both happy and yet completely weirded out for our entire marriage. And when I got pregnant I would spend the entire pregnancy in a state of paranoia, convinced that I was about to birth some sort of weird hybrid.

I think he should date Mila Kunis to fuck with the world and to save her from Ashton Kutcher.

Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  punzy Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Your vows would be so easy! Just, "I choose you!" then throwing the rings to the ground to unleash/capture him!

punzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Cutebutpsycho wrote:...he also needs to have a fling with Lucy Liu to make the Sherlock stans' heads explode."
This would be so, so amazing. I think I would never leave Tumblr because the crazy would be that entertaining.

Kiran wrote:I have an attraction to him though that unsettles me, because I don't think hes attractive and YET I am attracted to him?
I am so glad to learn I'm not alone. His voice sounds good and apparently charisma can override Mewtwo face (I can't unsee it now that you've pointed it out. What has Starfleet done to piss off a Pokemon?)
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:15 pm

I feel like our dating relationship would consist of me nervously laughing to my friends and going "WHAT? HIM? NO. EW. GUYS. COME ON." and then telling him our love was too precious to share with the world.

Its so weird. Like when people say hes weird looking I'm not even a fangirl who is like OMG CHEEKBONES OF GLASS, or whatever those weirdo Cumberbitches say, I'm just like "Yeah, no he looks like he would be studied in a cage during Victorian times, yet in the words of Tina Turner, whatever the reason he does it for me."

This feels both freeing to scream out, yet also deeply shameful.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Please. I feel like the weirdo for having dreams where he's trying to come onto me and I'm all "No. Married with husband. Go get you some Mindy Kaling. It's clear you like her so go after her."

Besides, I figure at some point in your marriage, the word would be out and both of you would be like "I KNOW. But they're awesome, we're happy and shut the fuck up."

I like to think that you'd show him music with a thumping bass Kiran.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:30 pm

He likes the Red Hot Chili Peppers so there may be hope.

Oh my God, I need to get out of Morden you guys, I'm putting way too much thought into the opposites attract, Judd Apatowesque rom com starring me and Bandersnatch Cobblepotts.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Kiran wrote:
Oh my God, I need to get out of Morden you guys, I'm putting way too much thought into the opposites attract, Judd Apatowesque rom com starring me and Bandersnatch Cobblepotts.

Hee, that reminds me that I read of a British civil servant named Clutterbuck today. English people have some great names.

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 am

Kiran wrote:He likes the Red Hot Chili Peppers so there may be hope.

DUDE. Can I be your married friend that you're terrified of becoming because I've got the kids and you're questioning your identity and shit? I promise to come up with hilarious parenting lines.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:21 am

When I get pregnant and question my child's species you can tell me no matter what I'll love it and I'll look at you in a skeptical manner.

Last edited by Kiran on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  eco Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:30 am

kiran, this conversation is the best thing I've read all day and I am crying-laughing and trying desperately not to snort banana milkshake all over my dining table.

Also for me it is ALL about the voice.

eco

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:47 am

Kiran wrote:When I get pregnant and question my child's species you can tell me no matter what I'll love it and I'll lot at in a skeptical manner.

"You know what? Yeah, I know that kid looks like a weird alien-cat hybrid, but trust me, there's going to be one night, when you're watching them and there's going to be that moment when you look at your little alien cat baby and realize it was all worth it. Even if the baby just sprayed shit all over the nursery walls. That's even better because you can use it for blackmail as they get older."
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:54 am

I'm glad people are getting enjoyment out of this.

We can even use the scene from my dream where he tells me his posh parents didn't want him to marry me because I'm a low class commonwealther and I can scream that he looks like mewtew.

And a scene where I watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in front of him to spite him.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:05 am

"I can't believe I married someone who watches the Real Housewives of Orange County."

"IT'S BEVERLY HILLS YOU ASS. ORANGE COUNTY IS A DIFFERENT SHOW THAT DOESN'T HAVE KELSEY GRAMMAR'S EX WIFE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MARRIED A CAT WHO CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE."

Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:07 am

"NOBODY CARES ABOUT DAVE EGGERS ANYMORE, BENEDICT. NOBODY."
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:17 am

"TAKE THAT BACK! A HOLOGRAM FOR THE KING IS GENIUS!"

"SO IS JACKIE COLLINS!"

Wait. So why the hell would you two even stay married? I just realized we hit the point where most Apatow films fall apart.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:22 am

They stay together for the alien-cat baby, duh.

And I hate to derail such comic brilliance, but what's going on with him and Mindy Kaling? And if they can't date in real life, can they date on her show so the British doctor can be like, excuse me, if you wanted a Brit, my face is actually visually appealing. And the ex-con nurse can spend the whole episode trying to prove Cummerbund's actually a Russian spy who's had a lot of surgery so he won't get caught and the accent is just to throw everybody way, way off.

They will probably break up at the end of the episode because he can't stand Mindy's tastes in TV and movies and she'll be like screw you, I'm a doctor, I can watch stupid stuff if I want. And because that's what usually happens at the end of Mindy Project episodes.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:24 am

Our love conquers our differences a la Knocked Up or something. And yes our alien cat baby.

I don't think anything is happening with him and Mindy Kaling except in our fevered fantasies. But I would watch that episode. And Chris Messina would grumble at him.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:30 am

Or you guys just mutually break up and meet other people -- Mila Kunis for him and Tom Hanks for Kiran -- and it ends with them smiling wistfully at each other at Mew's birthday party.

I wish I knew with Mindy. She's tweeted about him and he's had friends tweet notes to her from him, so seriously, I want them to hook up or for him to show up and do comedy on her show (Parks and Rec is also another one I favor also so Anne or Donna could go international with their menz).

Yeah, nothing is happening, except in my matchmaker dreams.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:36 am

What the hell are you doing breaking up our charming opposites attract rom com? The whole point is we fight like crazy but it weirdly works out. like Alison Brie and Chris Pratt in the Five Year Engagement.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:48 am

THIS IS WHY I DON'T DEAL WELL WITH ROMANTIC COMEDIES AND APATOW FILMS SOMETIMES. Why would you waste all that time fighting? Why am I pointing our plot holes in our own stuff? WHY AM I PICKING APART YOUR DREAMS?

And I never saw the Five Year Engagement, so I have no clue on that.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:53 am

Because love is a journey and you make it through and realize after a thirty minute interlude where you are broken up that you do need each other and do love each other and learn to appreciate each other and MY GOD NORA EPHRON MADE ME WHAT I AM.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:00 am

I just realized we've written a more coherent plot than some of the fangirls' fics about him.

Let's say getting knocked up gives you both an appreciation for working together. But I still want a scene where the baby shit all over something nice.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next