Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Blood

+26
Esseilte
sunni94
wenchsenior
mandalaya
Cynara
Raised by wolves
Snarryfan
MaddyCat
dday515
Evil Lincoln
SNeaker
MichiSichi
Count_Bloodcount
sagitare
mokey75
Menshevixen
Corvus
gannetguts
RiverThames
Agent Sculder
Jessica
TiffanyNichelle
blixie
truecrystal
dreago
RubberMan
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

True Blood - Page 4 Empty Re: True Blood

Post  MichiSichi Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:18 am

No comment?? Hmmm
MichiSichi
MichiSichi

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:34 am

Jason is still the best of all of them though Andy's right up there. And if Tara is truly dead then...well, good. No sense in having her plodding around pointlessly for yet another season.

On the other hand, if Eric is dead too? Sight unseen I'm declaring it Worst. Season. Ever. Especially if we also get contemplative Bill pining over Sookie. I actually think I like Sookie and Alcide together and I hope she stays immune to Bill's "charms".

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  MichiSichi Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:35 am

I think Eric is alive...glad Tara is dead...
MichiSichi
MichiSichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corvus Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:30 pm

Would I be a terrible spoilsport for noting that Tara's histrionic mother doesn't have a record as a reliable historian? Offscreen, no body (or um remains) = Not Dead. No Eric is clearly emotional withholding (deliberate and petty), but I have the dreadful feeling that we are expected to be amazed at the reveal that TARA IS ALIVE. Oh, dear.

Why am I still watching this? Oh, yes, my friend Brian is in it. Vampire Matt! Who will totally march the Mayor home and tell him "I can protect you better if we're naked. Oh, wow, you're okay with that?"
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynara Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:57 pm

Yeah, Lettie Mae is not what you'd call a reliable narrator. I can't believe they'd offscreen-death Tara; she's a major character and they are actually very good at brutal, shocking deaths, and this one wasn't set up with enough lead-up (and the framing on Lettie Mae/Tara's remains was totally murky) to make me believe it's final. Besides, even if Tara is dead, she's clearly being set up to be Ghost Tara. I..whatever. I don't even have the excuse of having a friend on the show; I think I'm just watching because I'm a completist, dammit, and I have to see this through.

Cynara

Back to top Go down

Post  jensa Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:05 pm

I figure we are going to have lots of Ghost!Tara. I plan on staying until the bitter end mostly due to naked Alcide and Jason, and the possibility of more naked Eric (he's not dead, so don't even go there). And Pam. I stopped reading the books a while ago because they stopped making sense, but this is only another 10 hours of my life and I will gladly waste them for naked men (very shallow).
jensa
jensa

Back to top Go down

Post  MichiSichi Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:00 am

Why do we need crazy humans added to the mix?
And Jensa you got your naked eric and jason wish :)
MichiSichi
MichiSichi

Back to top Go down

Post  jensa Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Yeah, not gonna lie, I giggled a lot during that scene. It was so perfectly Jason. With Eric mixing the drink and the tackles. And I loved how Jason was not really bothered by it. It must happen a lot.
jensa
jensa

Back to top Go down

Post  UmaOprah Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:04 am

WHAT. So, Tara IS dead? Are they just going to kill EVERYBODY?? Naked Alcide is 80% of why I watch this show!

UmaOprah

Back to top Go down

Post  Corvus Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:17 am

Guess she is. Well, instead of a clumsy fake-out death, it was just a badly written death. Sorry, Rutina, you deserved better.

Speaking of deserved better, no more Vampire Matt. Sorry, Brian. Officially hate-watching after that moment.
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  MichiSichi Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:30 am

Ok killing everyone until Sookie stays with Bill?
MichiSichi
MichiSichi

Back to top Go down

Post  UmaOprah Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:22 am

MichiSichi wrote:Ok killing everyone until Sookie stays with Bill?

Yes, I think this is it exactly. I actually was okay with the possibility they'd put them back together (Alcide's too good for Sookie anyway) but, not like this...not like this.

UmaOprah

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:31 am

I can NOT believe they killed Alcide. UGH. Like dude no one is watching for Sookie/Bill or Sookie or Bill.

I do not care for this Violet chick, plz to be putting Jason/Jessica back together.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:38 pm

I have no idea why any of these story lines are happening and I really couldn't care less about any of them either. But I'm totally ok that 1)Eric is only alive purely as fan bait (because seriously, Sylvia who?) and 2)the Lafayette/Jessica's cute boyfriend hook-up is so ridiculously random and is also fan bait.

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  jensa Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:50 pm

So, did everyone make it through? Man, that was boring. I was afraid for a moment that they were going to turn Bill back into a human to live happily ever after with Sookie. The Hoyt/Jessica stuff was sweet, but I would have liked to have seen Lafayette more in the finale. As usual, Pam and Eric were the best part of everything. So happy they get to ride off into the sunrise together.

I am still kind of sad to see this show go. When it was a crazy vampire sex party, it was awesome, but the last few seasons were just blah. And Alcide deserved better.
jensa
jensa

Back to top Go down

Post  Corvus Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Barely. And with an excessive amount of fast forward. Boring, indeed. And perplexingly so. The whole business of Bill - greater lights than him have chosen to shuffle off the (im)mortal coil. Did Jessica never meet Godric? Perhaps she didn't, she gets a pass. What was the need for Sookie to kill him anyway? They rushed the shotgun wedding (of Jessica to a stranger) so he would burst into goo all over her dress. If it was to de-fairy Sookie, well, that hasn't seemed to have bothered anyone for ages. Even if James had the good manners not to drool at her, Violet didn't have any restraint. So no, Bill. (No, show.) You know what, never mind. If couldn't be arsed, neither can I. Happy endings all round because the humans are making babies and the vamps are making money? Not a word from Lafayette? Screw you, show.
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:04 pm

That was crap. And the way they handled Sookie's apparent life partner? Extra crap.
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum