Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon a Time

+60
queenofdenile
sen3
chibimanda
Cynara
KaveDweller
sunni94
bookworm
LadyGayle
Matinee
CindyMc
Lurker
mandalaya
Jamie
MaddyCat
Renny Sue
Shadowlass
Corvus
Sheli
alexdegenhardt
ulkis
laurelin_kit
naughty zoot
sunshine95
VodouDoll
Snarryfan
MtOlivePickles
dday515
skittlebox
jaraga
Me Talk Pretty
vwlphb
Raised by wolves
Luciano
Shalamar
dreago
caltrask55
Unlucky Bear
Gillian
Bad Username
truecrystal
Kiran
choubetcha
Escape
Instant Monkeys
Luthien
mokey75
Auroura76
lisa
Poubelle
punzy
biakbiak
curryalley
jensa
TiffanyNichelle
maxell131313
laddical
Eris Rising
narfzz
bbridges
sagitare
64 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Once Upon a Time - Page 17 Empty Re: Once Upon a Time

Post  stargirl Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Is anybody watching the spinoff, "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland" (Alice in Wonderland storyline)? I'm really enjoying it, so far.

stargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:39 pm

It has its own thread, but only 3 replies. I watched the pilot and enjoyed it, but I haven't felt compelled to squeeze it into my schedule, what with Sleepy Hollow, SHIELD, OUAT: Mothership, The Legend of Korra, The Walking Dead, Arrow, and continuous rewatchings of either Man of Steel or (as of Saturday) The Day of the Doctor.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:53 pm

SHIELD,
God I am a dumbass, I literally thought to myself, The Shield is back?
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  dday515 Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:40 pm

So, with Henry and Pan switching bodies now, I can't help but wonder if this is a way for them to get rid of the actor of Henry - but keep the character......

dday515

Back to top Go down

Post  MichiSichi Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:29 pm

please please please...
MichiSichi
MichiSichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowlass Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:19 pm

That would be wonderful.

I stumbled upon a hilarious series of smartass reviews of the show (complete with macros!) that may consume the rest of my week.

Shadowlass

Back to top Go down

Post  MichiSichi Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Hee.. very cool
MichiSichi
MichiSichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Muggsy Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:31 pm

So this show has had more then a few problems in the last little while but damn if I didn't cry like a little baby at all the farewells and redemption. Belle got me started and it just kept going from there. I guess I'll be here for it in March...

Muggsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:28 am

I DID TOOOOOOO. I was just saying to my friend, I am so hot and cold with this show, but this was a hot one. If hot = actual crying of tears.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:43 am

That was crazy!  I did not see that coming at all.  I gotta say, though, as much as I loved it, this show has total ADHD and I wish they had saved that for the proper season finale (although, MARCH???  That's practically the length of a summer hiatus anyway).  I was home sick yesterday and caught up on the last four episodes all in a row, so this all felt very rushed for me.  They just got home from Neverland five seconds ago, and then BOOM.  I wouldn't have hated it if we took some time to let everybody catch their breath, get to know each other, develop the Neal/Emma/Hook triangle a little more (Team Hook because their chemistry is like whoa.  I like Neal, I want him to stick around and get to know Henry, but he and Emma don't spark for me).  They just threw a whole bunch of new characters into Storybrooke, and I was looking forward to seeing them all interact in that setting.  I was especially getting a huge kick out of Tinkerbell.

That being said, I LOVED IT because I love stupid crack shows.  I don't know why the Lost-like scenes this show does still surprise me, but they always do, and Emma's Lou Reed breakfast was no exception.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:08 pm

I loved this episode and Regina giving Emma the "false memories" so that she and Henry think they've always been together made me a little misty-eyed.

How did Hook manage to escape the memory-wipe? (Another Team Hook member, here!) And what kind of job does Emma have to afford an apartment in NYC like that? I'm just sayin'.
maxell131313
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  Shalamar Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:47 am

RUMPY! PAN! NOOOO!

Damn, this show lost two of its most interesting characters in one fell swoop. I'm bummed.
Shalamar
Shalamar

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:18 am

I was a bit bewildered by the casting for Emma's NYC beau, but when he turned out to be
Spoiler:
it all made sense.
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:40 pm

I really like Christopher Gorham, but I do not understand that hair. Is that a choice for the character, or is that just how he rolls right now?

I love and accept this show for exactly what it is, but I'm always going to wish it was just a little bit better. There's so much potential for just straight-up greatness. But of course Emma drank a magic potion and got her memories back in the very first episode, and of course everyone is back in Storybrooke in the very first episode. I appreciate that there's a mystery about how they got there, but I wouldn't have minded waiting for a little more emotional payoff.

I do wonder what they're going to do about Henry. All was well and good when he was the wide-eyed little believer, but how are they going to explain magic, mindfucks, and being abandoned as a baby to a more cynical pre-teen? I wouldn't be surprised if they pull out a magic potion for him, too, because that might take a little more time/be a little more involved than this show usually cares for.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:10 pm

I think a lot of that is an overreaction by the producers to the criticisms leveled at Lost. They don't want to lose viewers who feel like mysteries are just being teased and teased and teased... so they overcompensate and wrap things up too quickly.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  MichiSichi Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:42 am

I'm a party pooper I love mysteries solved quickly ...and on with the team work

ETA so happy that's a real baby bump ( I thought her face was rounder than usual... Sorry if it's old news I'm a but behind)
MichiSichi
MichiSichi

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:57 am

I got a kick out of Zelena giving Mary Margaret the orange juice. It's an actual thing that you can do to encourage fetal movement, but, given that we know who she really is, it would be regarded as ever-so-slightly suspicious by anyone who didn't know that. Well-played, show.
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  CindyMc Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:37 pm

naughty zoot wrote:I got a kick out of Zelena giving Mary Margaret the orange juice. It's an actual thing that you can do to encourage fetal movement, but, given that we know who she really is, it would be regarded as ever-so-slightly suspicious by anyone who didn't know that. Well-played, show.

Yes! I've had three babies and did know it, but still feel slightly suspicious. Plus, that's the second time Witchie Poo has laid her hand on Snow's baby bump. Also, I got worried when Robin and Regina stole a shot of Zelena's whisky.

CindyMc

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:44 pm

Witchie Poo
Who do we have to bribe to get H.R. Pufnstuf to show up?
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Shalamar Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:50 am

Heeee. I can't believe I've found other people who remember H.R. PuffnStuff.
Shalamar
Shalamar

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:16 pm

I can still sing the entire theme song. And now I'm sad that Jack Wild will never be able to show up in Storybrooke.
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Corvus Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Oh THANKS. Now that song is stuck in my head. Frak.
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:29 pm

Hey, at least it's not "Oranges, Poranges".
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Corvus Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:41 pm

NOW THEY'RE BOTH STUCK IN MY HEAD.

Fortunately, the radio is about to play 'Neutron Dance,' which is a sovereign remedy for earworms.

Sorry, what were we talking about? Oh, right, Storybrook. I think it's time to borrow a phrase from the noble and ancient Soap Opera genre: That town sure has a deep well of dumbwater.
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  CindyMc Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:20 pm

Shalamar wrote:Heeee.   I can't believe I've found other people who remember H.R. PuffnStuff.

Yes! Although I exhibit no surprise it happened here (even though yesterday's April Fool's joke made me contemplate conscious uncoupling for a millisecond, until I woke up).

naughty zoot wrote:I can still sing the entire theme song. And now I'm sad that Jack Wild will never be able to show up in Storybrooke.

Right? Although Jack Wild didn't stay Jack Wild. Don't Google images if you haven't, because sadness will ensue.

Corvus wrote:Sorry, what were we talking about? Oh, right, Storybrook. I think it's time to borrow a phrase from the noble and ancient Soap Opera genre: That town sure has a deep well of dumbwaiter.

That no one was suspecting Zelena until Rumpelstiltskin said her name has been driving me crazy.

CindyMc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum