Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Couples

+79
nikita
Algae
Corellderaan
Fiammetta
Raksha
inversed
ulkis
Corvus
mandalaya
katesti
philophobe
naughty zoot
Agent Sculder
puddingcup
Genevieve
eventide82
Morning Angel
particle_person
The Dude
00redsvt
mialoubug
salamandersam
Skyblade
themis
emrie
crow
jennlynnster
jstilwe
Instant Monkeys
Cynara
Coneycat
mayram
grayel
MtOlivePickles
Putli Bai
Snarryfan
Crowbridge
Grainne Mhaol
Caramel Coffee
GoodbyeWithWords
eco
Lily Rose
dinahmoe
ActonBell
mokey75
Matinee
Miss Moneypenny
year of the cat
UmaOprah
laddical
swsa
Jude
TiffanyNichelle
Poubelle
Red Wolf
Carrie Ann
Raised by wolves
Arabella
Melk
Kiran
maxell131313
Binky
Gillian
whatthedeuce
Unlucky Bear
Cutebutpsycho
QueenSix
dionneshea
slmader
Swarley
punkysdilemma
wenchsenior
Eris Rising
biakbiak
The Glen
blixie
Heather
Evil Evelyn
bookworm
83 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Celebrity Couples - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebrity Couples

Post  Poubelle Sun May 10, 2015 10:54 am

Cynara wrote:
Approved.

Also, my brain initially read that other post as Russell CROWE and Ciara, and I was like "..." but then my reading comprehension caught up.

I first read it as Russell Brand and was "that's the most random pairing ever."
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Swarley Sun May 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Why did I think Hiddelston was married? I feel like I remember the internet exploding a few years ago when he got married to a woman. Apparently the collective internet had assumed he was gay.

Swarley

Back to top Go down

Post  Coneycat Tue May 19, 2015 8:29 am

Swarley wrote:Why did I think Hiddelston was married?  I feel like I remember the internet exploding a few years ago when he got married to a woman.  Apparently the collective internet had assumed he was gay.

You're remembering the incident at TIFF, when he was at an event with his then-girfriend and some reporter referred to her as his wife. When he was asked about it later Hiddleston said he's never been married and wasn't quite sure where the assumption had come from.

Coneycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Thu May 21, 2015 11:32 pm

Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield back on?

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:55 am

US Weekly says Chris Martin and JLaw have split and she's reconnected with Nicholas Hoult.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Taylor Kitsch and Rachel McAdams? I'm still not totally sold, especially the way this piece is worded, but I WANT TO BELIEVE. Girl likes her Canadian boys, they seem like a really good fit unlike her and Gyllenhaal.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:55 am

I can definitely get behind Rachel McAdams and Tim Riggins. You go Tim Riggins! (Sorry I'll never stop calling you Tim Riggins.)

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:31 am

For a second there I thought Taylor Kitsch was the guy engaged to Lady Gaga and I was very confused.

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:30 am

Miley Cyrus and Stella Maxwell. I like it, I can't imagine it will last too long duh but they are pretty cute.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 pm

TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:38 am

Good for them! I thought they'd be one of those couples who quietly broke off the engagement.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Of course she did! She had to. Brangelina are now married and Sad Jen had to do something to ease the pain of seeing her once husband with the woman who took him!!! OMG!!!

I'm sure there's a tabloid headline along that lines somewhere or was mooted at one point.

I had actually forgotten they were engaged as well. Hard to believe it's been ten years since she and Brad were a couple. That Friends Thanksgiving episode that he guest starred in was on TV the other week. It's like a relic from a whole other celebrity era.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  Coneycat Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:12 pm

Arabella wrote:
Good for them! I thought they'd be one of those couples who quietly broke off the engagement.

I think I thought they had broken up, but yes, good for them! And I find it cute that Courtney Cox was the maid of honour. I didn't even watch Friends very often but I always liked the idea the cast really were friends.

Coneycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:36 pm

QueenSix wrote:

Of course she did! She had to. Brangelina are now married and Sad Jen had to do something to ease the pain of seeing her once husband with the woman who took him!!! OMG!!!

I'm sure there's a tabloid headline along that lines somewhere or was mooted at one point.

Honestly, I think the Aniston vs Jolie headlines have died down with the passage of time and new generation of stars to crank out headlines about, like Miley and the Jenner sisters. Plus, the tabloids have their new "Poor Jen" with the Garner/Affleck divorce.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Lainey (yes, I know) is querying whether it's conspiracy or coincidence that she get married the same time as Brangelina's new trailer gets dropped and that they're playing the Hollywood Game. Which isn't the same as Poor Jen headlines but people do seem determined to find ways to have Jen Aniston organising her life around what her ex is doing.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:10 am

QueenSix wrote:

I had actually forgotten they were engaged as well. Hard to believe it's been ten years since she and Brad were a couple. That Friends Thanksgiving episode that he guest starred in was on TV the other week. It's like a relic from a whole other celebrity era.
'

Here's what I want: Theroux breaks up with Jennifer Aniston, and enters into a relationship with Brad and Angelina, wherein he and Brad refer to one another as "Brother Husbands."

Then we can have years of "Jen's Poly Pain".

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  emrie Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:25 am

emrie

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:52 pm

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alison Brie and Dave Franco are engaged
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani throw oil on those dating rumors. Hee those are some blurry creeper photos, but in the first it looks like she's reaching back for him, as he's reaching forward for her, total couple move. They seem perfect for each other at this exact shared circumstance moment, rebound away y'all , you're cute as hell.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:36 pm

Hilariously, my in-laws clued me into this gossip last weekend--I don't watch The Voice and had no clue. It seems like such an odd couple, but based on the talk in the BI thread, it sounds like Miranda Lambert may have been the true dog in that relationship, so...if they were both cheated on by their spouses, then I hope they find happiness together. I've always liked Gwen (except for the Harajuku thing).
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:17 pm

Miranda was cheating, and even though Gavin still looks pretty good, he's always seemed kind of ooozy to me, so I see Blake as a big upgrade, he's younger, taller, hot, and more concurrently successful in the same way. Bush didn't exactly have staying power.

I was wondering if Blake will show with Gwen to the CMA's, and sure enough, she flew with him to Nashville. I still doubt she'll show up as his +1, but it'd be such great gossip, I'd want some serious ass cut-aways to Miranda.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  dreago Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:15 pm

I had heard the Gavin was constantly cheating on Gwen. Didn't he have a baby with another woman and then hid that fact for like 10 years? And Gwen didn't know the entire time or something like that? "Bathwater" was written about him, no?

dreago

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:41 pm

Didn't he have a baby with another woman and then hid that fact for like 10 years?

Yes, Gwen had wanted to have babies since she was with Tony Kanal, and there was gossip that Gavin kept putting her off, even after they got married in 2002, then they all found out he had had a secret 15 year old daughter Daisy Lowe, I think he claimed to be ignorant of it, but I always doubted that. Gwen was understandably pissed, then suddenly she was pregnant and they were chill again.

This is not hot to me, it never was.  He's an oily midget vampire.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Filangie Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:51 pm

blixie wrote:
Didn't he have a baby with another woman and then hid that fact for like 10 years?

Yes, Gwen had wanted to have babies since she was with Tony Kanal, and there was gossip that Gavin kept putting her off, even after they got married in 2002, then they all found out he had had a secret 15 year old daughter Daisy Lowe, I think he claimed to be ignorant of it, but I always doubted that. Gwen was understandably pissed, then suddenly she was pregnant and they were chill again.

This is not hot to me, it never was.  He's an oily midget vampire.

I think oily midget vampire might be my favorite put down ever.

Regina Filangie

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:49 pm

I tell ya, my mother is ALL ABOUT this Gwen/Blake thing. I wouldn't even say she's shipping it (she's concerned they're moving too fast, lol), but she is INVESTED. It's kind of hilarious watching a supercouple form that appeals to such different demos than we're used to.

This is ALMOST making me want to watch The Voice.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next