Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+117
winncienzo
Wildog27
Coneycat
SarahJanet
tiller
maxell131313
Dachelle
Pop'n'Fresh
AWMalory
laurelin_kit
harvey the penguin
TheSummerHealey
epudom
eco
Rhilin
slmader
lisa
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
The Dude
Red Wolf
nikita
Lis
P.D. Noosh
choubetcha
Evil Lincoln
MLIS
Luciano
DarkSpork
Gilraen
themis
Jamie
bosoxgirl
mandalaya
Gallifrey Girl
Francie Nolan
Cheetara
VodouDoll
Jude
Fraoch
oxymoron
Lady V
mokey75
sobe
Raksha
Bad Username
punkysdilemma
FantasmaLexsi
lisalars
TiffanyNichelle
Paris, Texas
eventide82
arol
grayel
Betty Madrid
sagitare
Decca
lil d
dinahmoe
Cynara
naughty zoot
punzy
Poubelle
Auroura76
Raised by wolves
Esme
mialoubug
wenchsenior
Never Enough
SpecialLily
year of the cat
Matinee
bbridges
mrinsouciance
The Lady of Shalott
Genevieve
LadyGayle
BreezyK
Instant Monkeys
dreago
swsa
Shadowlass
Cutebutpsycho
laddical
QueenSix
PrincessCleo
Crowbridge
emrie
Eris Rising
big chicken
ActonBell
Miss Moneypenny
Heather
dionneshea
killershrew
The Glen
biakbiak
inversed
Lily Rose
two shoes
queenofdenile
Binky
Morning Angel
bookworm
roly
mayram
Kiran
tothemax
katesti
Jasmine
whatthedeuce
Jessica
Arabella
blooey
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
blixie
121 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue - Page 25 Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  Miss Moneypenny Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Well, in the midst of the KStew madness, Lainey basically confined that the cheater BI was Jon Hamm (sorry, Hamm-lets) and posted this new one:

Let’s take a break from the Twilight despair to get into some sexual produce.

They’ve been together a while now. They’re beautiful and fashionable and they’ve travelled the world. This sense of adventure extends beyond geography. After so many years, it would appear that these two are still super hot for each other.

At a party very recently, they wandered into the garden. They started kissing, rubbing, grinding. He went between her thighs...with his hands...and an accessory.

A cucumber.

In the garden.

At a party.

With a cucumber.

She enjoyed it.

They didn’t know at the time but there was an audience. When they figured that out they were obviously mortified. They’re a lot luckier than Kristen Stewart though. The evidence in this case will not be published.

I am cringe-laughing way too hard to even hazard a guess.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  slmader Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Brangelina?

slmader

Back to top Go down

Post  arol Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:49 pm

I thought of Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson for some reason.
arol
arol

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:09 am

I thought Becks and Posh.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:33 am

Didn't Posh and Becks have some sort of...incident with a champagne bottle way back in her Spice Girls days? The story was that there was a slip and they ended up in the emergency room. I can't remember if it was blind or just a story that circulated about them in the early days of the net.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:36 am

What I don't quite understand is what kind of party set up includes whole cucumbers available to guests.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhilin Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:06 am

I kind of got the impression that they got the cucumber from the garden? Maybe? But cucumbers are kind of spiny when first picked so.

Rhilin

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:13 am

I was hoping it came from some sort farm to table/slow food local now food miles crap display. If he picked it up from the garden I hope at least he cleaned it!

I'll admit the beautiful/well traveled still hot bit made me ping Brange immediately, but I think Diane/Pacey are maybe an even better guess, and I'll admit it fits more with my impression of Josh than with my impression of Brad.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wenchsenior Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:09 pm

I admit that I kind of want this to be Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany. I'm not sure why, but I do.

wenchsenior

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:28 pm

I also feel like Josh and Diane have been partying all over lately while Brad and Angie seem to have been laying low/working.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:32 pm

blixie wrote:I was hoping it came from some sort farm to table/slow food local now food miles crap display. If he picked it up from the garden I hope at least he cleaned it!

As I said to someone earlier, this BI gives me so many questions. And I don't really want the answers to any of them.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Remember that BI from a while back about the star who wouldn't sleep with her co-star so she's leaving the popular TV show she was on? We all thought it was Chyler Leigh? Eric Dane is leaving Grey's, so I wonder if it really was them.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  eco Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:38 pm

I kind of remember there being news about Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart having drug-fueled threesomes with some model, years ago, in their hot tub or something. I can't remember if we made them fit other blind items as well.

eco

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:56 pm

It was with a former Miss Teen USA when she was being accused of being a prostitute/madam.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyGayle Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Whoa, Eric Dane is leaving Grey's Anatomy? Well, there goes the last tiny reason to keep watching. I have a love for McSteamy that just won't die, no matter how gross or dumb he was written to be.

Wasn't Rebecca Gayheart pregnant a while back? Did I miss a birth announcement? Whatever their problems, those are some pretty, pretty genes to pass on.

LadyGayle

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:46 pm

They had a daughter. Shes pregnant again I think.

They seem to have cleaned themselves up.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart had another baby girl late last year. I really hope McSteamy wasn't pressuring Chyler to have an affair with him. Maybe Shonda found out and wrote him out of the show too? OTOH I've heard that he wanted to leave so...

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyGayle Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks, guys. Good to know I wasn't just imagining things again. Also, Billie Beatrice and Georgia Geraldine? Heh, they do have a formula there.

LadyGayle

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:27 pm

OTOH I've heard that he wanted to leave so...

Isn't that what actors usually say when they've been let go, to save face?
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Blind Gossip put up a bunch today:

1. There’s been an interesting development in the relationship of this TV girl. Her boyfriend – who is neither famous nor wealthy – isn’t too happy about her fake-dating a TV Guy with whom she appeared on one season of popular show. So he got hold of some very compromising photos of the TV Guy with his Boyfriend (who has also appeared on the same show), and told TV Guy that he was going to send them to the tabloids.

TV Guy totally panicked. Heturned to a good pal of his, Rich Guy, for advice and help. Rich Guy – who is more high profile, on more television shows, and has more money than everyone else in this blind combined – said that the best way to keep TV Girl’s real boyfriend quiet was to offer him some hush money. He even generously gave the TV Guy the money for the payoff. Why would Rich Guy do that? Well, it’s in his best interest, too. He is fake-dating the TV Guy’s sister. He knows that if one of these fake relationships was disclosed, they could all come tumbling down like dominoes.

Guesses were Maria Menounos, Derek Hough, Seacrest, and Julianne.

2. She may be in a committed relationship, but this multi-hyphenate girl sure isn’t acting like it! She has been out partying practically every night. And although she isn’t drinking in public, she is certainly acting like she is under the influence of some substance.

On a recent night out at a bar in a hotel in New York, she spent a lot of bodyguard-protected time in the restroom. When she came out, she stumbled around aimlessly, holding onto walls and people for support. When a song came on that she liked, she grabbed a cute guy and pulled him out for a very physical encounter on the dance floor. Let’s just say that it sure didn’t look like she was practicing her wedding dance. We wonder how many calories she expended stroking, grinding, and kissing this complete stranger. We hope the exercise was worth it!

I'm not sure there IS another good guess besides Miley.

3. This award-winning actress is facing bad news in every direction. Her acting career is waning; she’s unable to get her body to look the way she wants it to look; and her business is failing. We’re talking about a pretty major meltdown on all fronts. Not that you’ll hear her admitting any of these things. No, she just keeps telling big lies about how great everything is going.

The good news is that she has finally given up trying to nail a popular young actor. It’s not because she doesn’t think she could land him. It’s because she found out that he actually makes fun of her behind her back.

Guesses were Demi and Efron, but is she really award-winning? Apparently she's won some Razzies, I guess...

4. Little Man 1 set up an elaborate production that was supposed to be fronted by Little Man 2. But Little Man 2 lost control of his personal life.

So Little Man 1 approached a very controlling Actress. Would she be interested in stepping up? This presented a dilemma for the Actress. She had originally been lobbying for her husband to take over Little Man 1’s role, but Husband was not exactly leadership material right now. So the Actress is seriously considering taking on the responsibility herself. While she doesn’t have nearly the star power or reach of Little Man 2 or her husband, she rather likes the prospect of being in a position of power greater than that of both Little Man 2 and her Husband. This will not end well.

Guess here was that it's David Miscavige, Tom Cruise, Travolta, and Kelly Preston, for control of Scientology.

5. [Hollywood Dame] This B/C list celebrity couple’s marriage is on the rocks. They are spending more time together to try and reforge their marriage, but he is too focused on his career and sexting a flight attendant he hooked up with a couple of times. Since he was caught cheating, the couple have been taking pricey vacations together on his dime. She is now carrying all the power in the relationship and calling the shots.

Guesses were all over the place -- who's been taking pricey trips lately? Garner/Affleck doesn't seem to fit for that one, which was a big guess, as was Travolta/Preston again.

6. [Celebzter] We tend to be reluctant to drop blind items, but what has just landed in our inbox leaves us totally perplexed.

We’re not even sure it is a blind item – maybe a fairytale gone awry.

But news just came in that someone is willing to forgive and forget.

Tut, tut, tut…once a cheater, always a cheater.

Excuses, excuses….

Well, I'm assuming this is either R.Pattz or Rupert Sanders' wife. SIGH to both. SIGH regardless.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Guesses were Demi and Efron, but is she really award-winning? Apparently she's won some Razzies, I guess...

Also, does she have a business? Plus, Demi's personal/family life is also not going well with her daughters not wanting to speak to her, you think they would mention something about that.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Well, I'm assuming this is either R.Pattz or Rupert Sanders' wife. SIGH to both. SIGH regardless.

Rupert Sanders' wife was just photographed out and about without her wedding ring, so I'm assuming this is referring to Pattinson. I hope it's not true.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:28 pm

It's back:

We are always alerting you to the newest fake couple. Today, we want to alert you to a new real couple!

This is all her doing. The two actors were colleagues, and remained good friends after their project ended. The truth is that they have always been attracted each other. But they were always in committed relationships with other people. The only place they were a couple was in the annals of fan fiction. Until now…

He left his wife over a year ago, and she just left her boyfriend. Now that her personal relationship has collapsed, however, the path is clear for them to be a real couple! She is encouraging him to announce his divorce, and, once he does, they will start making appearances together. We don’t have an exact time frame for this announcement, but hear that it may be before year’s end (it depends on the cooperation of his wife). Truth be told, we’re pretty excited about it. And we know that their fans will completely freak out!
Gillian Anderson just split from her boyfriend.

Really? Not really, right? Hmmm.

ETA: Good old CDAN, of course, just straight-up reports it as fact.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 pm

I haven't been in X-Files fandom for years and years. Is it still active/intense enough to produce some amusing meltdowns/celebrations? If so, I really hope that's true.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Raksha wrote:I haven't been in X-Files fandom for years and years. Is it still active/intense enough to produce some amusing meltdowns/celebrations? If so, I really hope that's true.

I kind of doubt it. I mean, active enough to have a con recently, but I don't think this will be particularly internets-entertaining. And I'd like proof they're even residing on the same continent before I buy into it.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next