Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+117
winncienzo
Wildog27
Coneycat
SarahJanet
tiller
maxell131313
Dachelle
Pop'n'Fresh
AWMalory
laurelin_kit
harvey the penguin
TheSummerHealey
epudom
eco
Rhilin
slmader
lisa
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
The Dude
Red Wolf
nikita
Lis
P.D. Noosh
choubetcha
Evil Lincoln
MLIS
Luciano
DarkSpork
Gilraen
themis
Jamie
bosoxgirl
mandalaya
Gallifrey Girl
Francie Nolan
Cheetara
VodouDoll
Jude
Fraoch
oxymoron
Lady V
mokey75
sobe
Raksha
Bad Username
punkysdilemma
FantasmaLexsi
lisalars
TiffanyNichelle
Paris, Texas
eventide82
arol
grayel
Betty Madrid
sagitare
Decca
lil d
dinahmoe
Cynara
naughty zoot
punzy
Poubelle
Auroura76
Raised by wolves
Esme
mialoubug
wenchsenior
Never Enough
SpecialLily
year of the cat
Matinee
bbridges
mrinsouciance
The Lady of Shalott
Genevieve
LadyGayle
BreezyK
Instant Monkeys
dreago
swsa
Shadowlass
Cutebutpsycho
laddical
QueenSix
PrincessCleo
Crowbridge
emrie
Eris Rising
big chicken
ActonBell
Miss Moneypenny
Heather
dionneshea
killershrew
The Glen
biakbiak
inversed
Lily Rose
two shoes
queenofdenile
Binky
Morning Angel
bookworm
roly
mayram
Kiran
tothemax
katesti
Jasmine
whatthedeuce
Jessica
Arabella
blooey
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
blixie
121 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue - Page 32 Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  biakbiak Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:21 pm

I would think it would have to be. Though her history of dating attractive guys ended when she started dating Chris!
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm

LOL nice story, not sure I believe it, BlindGossip is just a step above CDAN in terms of credibility, yet, if it turned out to be true...I wouldn't totally be shocked, either. It would be less WTF than the Chris Rock/Madonna rumors (she named Rocco after him! He named his daughter Lola after Lourdes!).

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  wenchsenior Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Gillian Anderson just signed on for a new show, which I presume is based in LA. I assume a new bout of CDAN crazy will begin any second.

wenchsenior

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:54 pm

This is really obviously Miley and Liam, to the point where I'm not sure why Lainey bothered making it blind. There are even pictures.
Cold Young Feet?

At a pre-Oscar party this weekend...

He’s young, super hot, and engaged. To someone also young, also hot, and arguably more famous, for now. But she wasn’t with him. Which is why he could focus all his attention on someone else -- a beautiful girl made famous by a franchise who is growing out her hair while his fiancée currently prefers it the opposite way.

They were flirting for a long, long time. All he wanted to do was talk to her. And laugh with her. And it was just the two of them until almost the end of the night. They were close to the last ones to leave. Am told “he seemed waayyyy into her”, so much so that if “(his fiancée) was there, she would not have been happy about it. But he probably wouldn’t have been like that if she was there anyway”.

Better that they figure this out now though and not after the wedding. They say it’ll be a long engagement. If this is how it’s going down though, the engagement might be longer than the marriage. They’re just so young.

ETA Okay, obviously someone pointed this out to Lainey, because she just added a line saying it's NOT January Jones. But I think this is still definitely Miley and Liam, just about him with a different woman.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:34 pm

because she just added a line saying it's NOT January Jones.

Yeah the line about being made famous by a franchise doesn't really fit January, but I wonder if it was really about them but she didn't realize there were pictures. I can't imagine it being anyone other than Miley and Liam, though again the "hot" to describe her is a stretch!
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:50 pm

"beautiful girl made famous by a franchise who is growing out her hair while his fiancée currently prefers it the opposite way"

The use of "girl" does make me think she's thinking of someone other than January. I don't think she'd describe January as a "girl". And the hair comment is making me think of Emma Watson.

Which gurl, you need to aim higher than Miley's leftovers.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:44 pm

It's got to be Emma Watson. Shrug. The Hems is cute. She could do worse.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:21 pm

Yeah, I was thinking Emma Watson as well. She seems a lot lower maintenance than Miley, so I could see the attraction.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Lainey goes ahead and un-blinds that one:

Which is totally not the same as, say, seeing Liam at a pre-Oscar party with all his attention focused on Emma Watson. For the entire night. If you had no idea, watching them together, watching him flirt with her, as his face would get closer and closer, and he seemed to find a reason to touch her somewhere -- shoulder, hand, knee -- as often as possible, you would never think there was a fiancée, and if there was, you wouldn’t want to be in that position.

Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Miley's actually really grown on me lately. I have no idea why. I think because she doesn't really do anything offensive. She just seems like a kind of fun young girl, and I appreciate her tweeting about gay rights. And I liked that Bob Dylan cover she did.

I feel bad for her. If my fiance was at an oscar party flirting in front of everyone with Hermoine Granger I'd be devestated.

ALTHOUGH MILEY. Rupert Grint is shooting a pilot on your shores. I'm just saying you will never do better than Ron Weasley because frankly, there is no better.

Either way, I hope Emma Watson wasn't that receptive. I like her, and she seems too cool to be the type to knowingly flirt with someone whose engaged. I mean, I'm not of the blame the other woman mentality, its all on him, but its still tacky to do that.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  big chicken Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Kiran wrote:
ALTHOUGH MILEY. Rupert Grint is shooting a pilot on your shores. I'm just saying you will never do better than Ron Weasley because frankly, there is no better.

The guy owns an ice cream truck which he stocks with ice cream because he said he couldn't bear the looks on the kids faces when they'd come running with their money only to find he wasn't selling any. HE IS A PRINCE AMONG MEN!

big chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:42 pm

So, he spent all night flirting with Emma and then left with January? If true, he's really quite the dick. I like to think that Emma coldly rebuffed him and then January was like, 'oh, I'll take him'. And it does make me feel bad for Miley. No one deserves that.
dionneshea
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahJanet Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:48 pm

big chicken wrote:
Kiran wrote:

The guy owns an ice cream truck which he stocks with ice cream because he said he couldn't bear the looks on the kids faces when they'd come running with their money only to find he wasn't selling any. HE IS A PRINCE AMONG MEN!

And he gives it away because he doesn't have a license to sell it!

SarahJanet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:56 pm

He plays the digeridoo and owns a micro pig. I honestly am in love with that man. I feel a swell of affection for him I only feel for certain people I don't actually know. Hes in company with Tom Hanks, Levar Burton and Samuel L. Jackson is what I'm saying.

Also, neither him nor Miley would ever have to worry that the other was dating them for the fame or money.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Coneycat Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:26 pm

SarahJanet wrote:
big chicken wrote:
Kiran wrote:

And he gives it away because he doesn't have a license to sell it!

This is the greatest thing I have learned this year. And here's an article with more details:

They’ll say, “Ain’t you Ron Weasley?” And I’ll say, “It’s strange, I get asked that a lot."

Coneycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:26 pm

"...or messing around on my hovercraft in the back garden."

Perfect human being. And I did not even know about the digeridoo or the micro pig.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Did you know he survived swine flu? Hes also really good friends with Robert Pattinson and I don't know why the thought of that amuses me so but it does. Oh it does.

I love him. Like I have been on really bad first dates and thought "you, my good man, are NO Rupert Grint."

But I have a problem.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:35 pm

People who don't find Rupert Grint adorable are the real enemies here.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:58 am

When I heard he had an ice cream tryck last year, I was amused. Finding out that he gives away ice cream in it is just charming.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  arol Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:27 am

From Lainey:

Mother Issues
She’s a mega-star who started young and seemed to not be affected by the child star curse. Seemed to be. But eventually, that sh-t will find you, even on a delay.

It’s the mother. Though the parents were previously thought to be harmless... the mother now appears to be going full Dina Lohan. The mother has been hitting her up for cash for a while now, the better part of a year. To support her own projects, resurrect her own failed dreams, and her new relationship -- so essentially she’s bankrolling her ma’s midlife crisis. The daughter can afford it, certainly, and if it was just the money, it wouldn’t be getting out, but now she’s being asked by her mother to leverage her own fame and influence for industry contacts and connections. Since she can’t get a meeting on her own, she’s been namechecking her daughter to get in the door, and when that doesn’t work, she’s been pressuring her daughter to step in on her behalf, jeopardising her daughter’s reputation. No matter how hot you are, you don’t want to be known as the girl with That Mother. It’s becoming a concern for the daughter’s management team, as they worry that her ma’s increasingly aggressive famewhoring will undo their own moves in advancing the young star’s career. As you can imagine, it’s a delicate, uncomfortable situation. She is loyal and protective to and of her family. But she cannot deny that her mother may be compromising her professionally and is torn about whether or not to indulge her mother’s demands or look out for herself instead. She’s stressed, and while that doesn’t excuse her mistakes, it does provide some insight about some of her behaviour.

By the way, her boyfriend has been very supportive through all of this, certainly her most reliable source of strength.
arol
arol

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:41 am

This is totally Kristen Stewart. Her mom has a likely terrible movie opening this weekend and every review namechecks Kristen. And Kristen most likely bankrolled it.

Also, using this to try to explain away the star's mistakes and making sure to put in an obligatory mention of the boyfriend fits Lainey's KStew love.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilraen Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Good; I would have been sad if it was Jennifer Lawrence.

Gilraen

Back to top Go down

Post  big chicken Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:22 pm

JLaw never crossed my mind mainly because she hasn't made any professional mistakes. I was thinking Drew Barrymore although I haven't heard a peep about her mother in years.

big chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:27 pm

swsa wrote:This is totally Kristen Stewart. Her mom has a likely terrible movie opening this weekend and every review namechecks Kristen. And Kristen most likely bankrolled it.
Definitely Kristen. I'm usually terrible at these things, but this one was really obvious as her mom's a pretty well-known fame hound from what I've seen of her. And Lainey's being really kind to the daughter totally clinches it for me.

BTW, the mom's movie looks awful. You couldn't pay me to see that film (not a big fan of prison movies in general anyway).

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:03 pm

big chicken wrote:JLaw never crossed my mind mainly because she hasn't made any professional mistakes. I was thinking Drew Barrymore although I haven't heard a peep about her mother in years.

Jennifer crossed my mind, but only because I think so little of Kristen Stewart that I forget she even exists unless I'm reading something that mentions her specifically.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next