Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+117
winncienzo
Wildog27
Coneycat
SarahJanet
tiller
maxell131313
Dachelle
Pop'n'Fresh
AWMalory
laurelin_kit
harvey the penguin
TheSummerHealey
epudom
eco
Rhilin
slmader
lisa
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
The Dude
Red Wolf
nikita
Lis
P.D. Noosh
choubetcha
Evil Lincoln
MLIS
Luciano
DarkSpork
Gilraen
themis
Jamie
bosoxgirl
mandalaya
Gallifrey Girl
Francie Nolan
Cheetara
VodouDoll
Jude
Fraoch
oxymoron
Lady V
mokey75
sobe
Raksha
Bad Username
punkysdilemma
FantasmaLexsi
lisalars
TiffanyNichelle
Paris, Texas
eventide82
arol
grayel
Betty Madrid
sagitare
Decca
lil d
dinahmoe
Cynara
naughty zoot
punzy
Poubelle
Auroura76
Raised by wolves
Esme
mialoubug
wenchsenior
Never Enough
SpecialLily
year of the cat
Matinee
bbridges
mrinsouciance
The Lady of Shalott
Genevieve
LadyGayle
BreezyK
Instant Monkeys
dreago
swsa
Shadowlass
Cutebutpsycho
laddical
QueenSix
PrincessCleo
Crowbridge
emrie
Eris Rising
big chicken
ActonBell
Miss Moneypenny
Heather
dionneshea
killershrew
The Glen
biakbiak
inversed
Lily Rose
two shoes
queenofdenile
Binky
Morning Angel
bookworm
roly
mayram
Kiran
tothemax
katesti
Jasmine
whatthedeuce
Jessica
Arabella
blooey
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
blixie
121 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue - Page 31 Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  Kiran Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:19 pm

And he and Gwyneth were on and off till the early 2000s weren't they? I know their first relationship ended around 1997/1998 but I remember there would be sightings of them together long after that, and they made Bounce together.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:20 pm

Britney wasn't that tightly controlled back then though, was she? Weren't there rumors of a Colin Farrell hookup around that time too? So yeah, that seems to fit. And damn, if Ben really cheated on Gwyneth with a stripper and BRITNEY, then all of her passive aggressive slams on his white trash taste seem much less bitchy. Heee.

But that timeline does seem off. I can buy that Ben/Gwyn were on/off for longer than we know, but 2000 still seems too late for a Ben/Brit hookup to count as "cheating". Of course, even if he hooked up with Britney post-Gwyneth, I could see her carrying a grudge just for him following up his relationship with her by hooking up with a 19(?)-year old pop singer.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:23 pm

Yeah pre breakdown she wasn't that tightly controlled. I think they just kept a lid on her and Justin because of his crazy boy band fangirls.

She did hook up with Colin Farrell, he took her to a premiere too, I always remember she looked REALLY good and he had his arm around her neck and they both had "we just did it in the bathroom" grins. It was kind of awesome.

Its also Lainey and she is known to fudge for her favorites, so it could very well be that Gwyneth is super annoyed that her ex turned friend with benefit hooked up with Britney.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Yeah, I put a lot of this one through the Lainey filter, including that Jennifer Garner is threatened by "Golden". I mean she may very well be. But knowing how Lainey feels about Gwyneth and Jen, I also think that'd be her preferred version of reality no matter what the truth is.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Yeah, I don't know if I bought that either. It reminds me of the same kind of wishful thinking she wrote about in that article about how maybe Jennifer Garner made Ben Affleck drop out of a movie because she was threatened by Kristen Stewart.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  year of the cat Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:26 pm

I think the guesses are right in gossip world, if not RL. I read the rumor about Ben and Brit up against a wall... but Ben dated a civvie in Boston that blogged about his back hair after the Bennifer Stripper fiasco went down (heh). Lainey, you so Lainey.
year of the cat
year of the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:35 pm

year of the cat wrote:I think the guesses are right in gossip world, if not RL. I read the rumor about Ben and Brit up against a wall... but Ben dated a civvie in Boston that blogged about his back hair after the Bennifer Stripper fiasco went down (heh). Lainey, you so Lainey.

It was the girl's roommate in an email that got forwarded around and eventually ended up in the Boston Herald's gossip column. I remember it so clearly because it was the funniest gossip item I have ever, ever read.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:10 pm

And then she "married" Kevin Youkilis! Except no, she didn't. Weirdos.

(And this will mean nothing to anyone not from here, bur the Googles tell me she had a baby with Ernie Boch, Jr! *shudder* Affleck marries Garner, Youkilis marries a Brady sister, and she gets that...thing.)
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:48 pm

Miss Moneypenny wrote:From Lainey:

She’s married and they have a child. And these days she’s much more visible -- all over -- than he is. There have been rumours, since they seem to be apart so often, that their relationship has been unstable. Though they’ve recently been seen together, and appear to be happy, he might not feel so secure if he were to find out who she’s sleeping with behind his back, and so indiscriminately.

My sources confirm that there was a boy, a very young, very famous, pop boy with his own fragile love situation who she f-cked for sh-ts and giggles. Just 2 nights later, it was another very famous former pop boy (of sorts) 20 years older who, obviously, specifically targets her small demographic. One night only. Those would be her more famous indiscretions. But they say she’s been cheating all over the place and all the time.

ETA: Oh you know what? It's totally Miranda Kerr, who was in London (home of the boy bands!) for a few months while Orlando Bloom was in South America. There have been breakup rumors about them for months, but they spent Christmas together.

Yeah, this is definitely them (or at least some couple w/ a Victoria's Secret model and Leo DiCaprio).
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  mialoubug Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:06 pm

mokey75 wrote:And then she "married" Kevin Youkilis! Except no, she didn't. Weirdos.

(And this will mean nothing to anyone not from here, bur the Googles tell me she had a baby with Ernie Boch, Jr! *shudder* Affleck marries Garner, Youkilis marries a Brady sister, and she gets that...thing.)

But mokey, he's a rock god! who can resist him??

Yeah, downgrade 98 degrees doesn't even cover it!
mialoubug
mialoubug

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:36 pm

mialoubug wrote:
mokey75 wrote:And then she "married" Kevin Youkilis! Except no, she didn't. Weirdos.

But mokey, he's a rock god! who can resist him??

Yeah, downgrade 98 degrees doesn't even cover it!

File under "Oh God, Why Do I Know This," but she had the Boch baby in between Affleck and Youk. When she and Youkilis got engaged, there was a big profile in the Globe about them and she talked a lot about how good he was with her son. I, frankly, can't wait to see which minor Bostonian celebrity Enza manages to attach herself to next!
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  mialoubug Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:45 pm

The son is from a previous marriage; she and Boch had a baby girl this past June.

http://bostonherald.com//inside_track/inside_track/2012/05/we_hear_ernie_boch_jr_tony_massarotti_jerry_remy_and_more
mialoubug
mialoubug

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Miss Moneypenny wrote: I, frankly, can't wait to see which minor Bostonian celebrity Enza manages to attach herself to next!

It's going to be an Andelman brother, mark my words.
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:58 pm

I remember that girl! I also remember Matt Damon`s pre wife civilian girlfriend Odessa Whitmire.

Well, if Orlando needs any comfort (or career advice, dude what happened?) I'm here and the 12 year old in me was eagerly anticipating our union 13 years ago.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:37 pm

mialoubug wrote:The son is from a previous marriage; she and Boch had a baby girl this past June.

http://bostonherald.com//inside_track/inside_track/2012/05/we_hear_ernie_boch_jr_tony_massarotti_jerry_remy_and_more

Holy crap, it was a different seller-of-cars. From the Globe article that apparently stuck with me for a good half-decade:

Sambataro walked down the aisle with Robert McGee, whose family owns car dealerships in Middleborough and Hanover. Seven months later they split up.

Y'all, I don't throw around the term "gold-digger" lightly, but she's got some seriously impressive credentials in that category.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:50 pm

I just read that article and...yeah.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  tiller Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Anybody else keeping track of the CDAN New Year's Day reveals? Nothing too shocking, except for all the sex Robert Pattinson is apparently having. I also like when the answers to the kindness items are people on shows I watch.

tiller

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Thanks for the reminder! I'm just starting on them now. The kindness item about Alyson Hannigan is my absolute favourite for a long time.

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Kiran wrote:

Well, if Orlando needs any comfort (or career advice, dude what happened?) I'm here and the 12 year old in me was eagerly anticipating our union 13 years ago.

There is something gleefully hilarious about Orlando Bloom getting romantically burned by the 1990's "Hot Guy on a Boat" when he was the 2000's "Hot Guy on a Boat". In a very mean way, of course. And less funny because there's a kid. But still. Maybe DiCaprio can give him career advice, because he lasted beyond the Boat.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  mialoubug Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Mokey, from your lips to God's ears.

Miss Moneypenny, I'm guessing she's kicking herself that she missed that slim window between the John Henry divorce and his marriage to Linda Pizzutti.
mialoubug
mialoubug

Back to top Go down

Post  dinahmoe Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:53 pm

I fear for the Lesser Wahlbergs. Bob and Paul, run away!
dinahmoe
dinahmoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:04 pm

So where are all these nice reveals posted? I had a look at Cdan, but saw only rather sad ones. Do I have to keep scrolling through?

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  tiller Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:24 pm

So far there have been only 2 kindness reveals, and you have to go a few pages back to find them. I'm surprised there haven't been more, but maybe there weren't many kindness blind items since last summer.

And boy, Rihanna really lives down to expectations, doesn't she?

tiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:16 pm

From Blind Gossip:

[Blind Gossip] We aren’t easily surprised, but this one definitely shocked us.

These two celebrity couples have been known to hang out together. The wives are especially close friends.

The first wife is a beautiful, award-winning Actress who has also done some singing on TV and in films. The second wife is an beautiful, award-winning Singer who has also done some acting on TV and in films. Both women’s husbands are also famous and very successful in the entertainment industry.

Well, two of these people are even closer than we thought. It turns out that the Actress has hooked up several times with the Singer’s husband in the past few years.

This surprised us for several reasons. First, because the two women are practically best friends, and their friendship would end if the Singer ever found out. Second, because all of these people travel and are photographed so much that it would take some crazy planning to have an affair without anybody noticing. And third, because the Actress had a history of dating very attractive guys when she was a single lady… and the Singer’s husband doesn’t exactly fall into that category.

Gotta be Gwynnie, Jay Z, and Beyonce, right?

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Yeah, that isn't really blind, is it?
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down