Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ringer

+14
skittlebox
biakbiak
blooey
TiffanyNichelle
QueenSix
Bad Username
blixie
nikita
Jessica
Kiran
Raksha
curryalley
molliewollie
bookworm
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ringer       Empty Ringer

Post  bookworm Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:28 pm

I love this show's bad acting, cheesiness, and horrible scenery. Now I look forward to Go Fug Yourself's fashion breakdown each week.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Ringer       Empty Re: Ringer

Post  molliewollie Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Girl. Girl. I came here JUST TO POST ABOUT THIS SHOW.

God I love it. I love Doctor Reed Richards. I love that Smidge is back on my teevee. I love how Rich Twin is seriously the Worst Person To Ever Walk The Earth. This show is made of magic and unicorns.

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  curryalley Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:31 pm

You know, I think it might be more fun to invent reasons why Rich Twin is the Worst Person in the World (seriously, Harvey Weinstein is over there like, 'a giant portrait of yourself when you get off the elevator? REALLY?') than wait for the show to explain it.

Last edited by curryalley on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

curryalley

Back to top Go down

Post  molliewollie Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:56 pm

I just want to know what exactly she did to my poor sweet Doctor Reed Richards to make him so terrified of her and so pathetically grateful when Poor Twin is the least bit nice to him.

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:25 am

I love the trashiness. And the clothes. What is the deal with her husband? What kind of hold does she have over him?

I watched Dead Ringer yesterday, the old Bette Davis movie that this show is loosely based on. The movie was surprisingly good.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:30 pm

I've been streaming to catch up with the show. Did a new episode air this week? I am enjoying it so much! I love SMG and am happy she's back on tv. I also like how every decision she makes has a very bad consequence on someone else (oh her poor sponsor!). Either I have not watched tv shows in a long time or most I remember sugar coat decision making and everything works out great in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Nope, there wasn't a new episode this week. And it's killing me! I need to know what happens! This show is such ridiculous fun. It's totally fucked up, but I'm kind of shipping Bridget and Andrew now. I want her to let him in on her secret and they can, like, work together to find out what the hell is up with Siobhan.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  molliewollie Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:21 am

I ship Bridget and Andrew too! Okay, so they're not at the level of my beloved Ben/Leslie (BESLIE 4EVA MUGGLEFUCKERS!!!1!one) but I want Ioan Gruffudd to have sex scenes so, yes. Bridget/Andrew. Get up on it already, Poor Twin. Time's a-wastin'.

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:22 am

EVERYONE ships Andrew/Bridget I think. They are Teh Magic.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:30 am

I know Bridget is not nailing Ioan because....she wants to....be loyal to her sister? I don't know. All I know is, I would be TAPPING THAT. HELLO. HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?

Although her hot sponsor/boyfriend who was stuck in the crack cage at the strip club (hee) is ALSO hot. I approve of this show for bringing tons of cute boys.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  curryalley Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:36 am

But, I mean, you're pretending to be your sister. Your married sister. And then you go out of your way to be nice to him and he's giving you puppy eyes about how much better it is now and all impressed you held his daughter's hair while she puked. Sooner or later, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO HIT THAT. It's just LOGICAL.

curryalley

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:19 am

I hope when they do its epic and set to a CW approved song.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:44 am

Kiran wrote:EVERYONE ships Andrew/Bridget I think. They are Teh Magic.

They do? I've been avoiding joining any new fandoms lately, so I didn't know. I think this is probably the first time I've ever shipped the popular ship!

But can we just talk about Henry for a moment? I don't know how it's possible for someone to be so aggressively bland and so incredibly obnoxious at the same time, but he does it. I wish he had mysteriously disappeared instead of Gemma. Oh, and about Gemma's disappearance: Can someone explain to my stupid ass why Bridget deliberately put her fingerprint on the evidence that she then pointed the police toward? I'm missing some part of her plan, here.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:03 am

I don't like Henry but I will say KP and SMG have better antagonist chemistry then romantic. I liked their scenes screaming at each other.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:13 am

Raksha wrote:
Kiran wrote:EVERYONE ships Andrew/Bridget I think. They are Teh Magic.

They do? I've been avoiding joining any new fandoms lately, so I didn't know. I think this is probably the first time I've ever shipped the popular ship!

But can we just talk about Henry for a moment? I don't know how it's possible for someone to be so aggressively bland and so incredibly obnoxious at the same time, but he does it. I wish he had mysteriously disappeared instead of Gemma. Oh, and about Gemma's disappearance: Can someone explain to my stupid ass why Bridget deliberately put her fingerprint on the evidence that she then pointed the police toward? I'm missing some part of her plan, here.

Since she and her sister have the same fingerprints (identical twins FTW!), I think she was just trying to throw off the police.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  curryalley Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:15 pm

I also think she doesn't ever want to go back to being Bridget. By implicating herself in a murder, she is forced to stay Siobhan forever.

curryalley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:56 pm

That's the impression I got from that episode. She's cementing herself into her new life. I think she even said so much (protecting my new life or something to that effect). It's an entertaining show.

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:16 pm

My people! I LOVE this show. I did not have high expectations when I first read about it, but it is such trashy goodness. Sometimes I'm utterly confused by what's going on, but I just keep wanting to tune in every week. This show brings the cliffhangers like whoa.

I need to know what the hell is up with Siobahn and why she is such an evil wench. And who is she talking to on the phone at the end of every episode?!?!

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  molliewollie Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:33 am

Jessica wrote:I approve of this show for bringing tons of cute boys.

Well, it is the CW. They can deliver on the eye candy like no other network.

Thanks to last night's "special event", I'm all caught up, yay! Siobhan is behind the hit men, yes? Also, Andrew's company is totally up to some shady Madoffian shit, amirite? But of course it's going to turn out that Titty Vampire Lila is really the one behind it, I'm sure. My darling Doctor Reed Richards would never do such a thing.

Also yay Logan Echolls!

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  curryalley Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:57 pm

molliewollie wrote:Also, Andrew's company is totally up to some shady Madoffian shit, amirite? But of course it's going to turn out that Titty Vampire Lila is really the one behind it, I'm sure. My darling Doctor Reed Richards would never do such a thing.

If they don't end up going through a temporary period of losing all their money, I'll eat my hat.

curryalley

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Oh man I had no idea Reed Richards was a doctor. I'm clearly not watching closely enough, and I even watched the mini marathon.

Stupid Henry is still stupid, I can't un-see that actor as a John Mayer-a-like, and his character is what I imagine John Mayer is like and basically that is too much John Mayer for me.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Hes not a doctor on the show, just Reed Richards is a doctor in Fantastic Four.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:28 pm

HA! Okay I thought, could I seriously be missing something that huge? Although I would love if he actually was Plastic Man, like Bridget honey you think YOU have a secret....

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Lol its okay. I had to think for a while. I have NO IDEA what his company does so I was like MAYBE HE IS A DOCTOR.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  molliewollie Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Yeah, sorry for the confusion. In my head I just refer to him as Doctor Reed Richards to the point where I'm completely unable to think of him as anything else.

I would LOVE if they're actually living in the Baxter Building. If Julian McMahon shows up I may die.

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum