Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychotic Fans

+117
emrie
maxell131313
naughty zoot
CindyMc
Mulva
Snarker
DaenarysQueenoftheYumYums
chibimanda
Sheli
LadyGayle
Raised by wolves
Nerg
Tabby
katbeth
SarahJanet
Gallifrey Girl
Carrie Ann
Jessica
eco
mokey75
punkysdilemma
greensock
Swarley
mayram
BloozyTunes
Lis
Matinee
Never Enough
oxymoron
Lily Rose
Jude
vwlphb
Skyblade
Melk
Gillian
Arabella
xyzzy
Dachelle
easybreezy
dionneshea
Escape
mandalaya
Grainne Mhaol
The Dude
VictorLaszlo
puddingcup
nazlan
Agent Sculder
salamandersam
Red Wolf
Kookla
Bob Genghis Khan
Renny Sue
Corvus
Wildog27
Coneycat
Menshevixen
dinahmoe
darthtall
sen3
mozzarella
slmader
Charishawk
Jasmine
queenofdenile
QueenSix
Decca
allochthonous
TiffanyNichelle
punzy
Binky
MtOlivePickles
Cutebutpsycho
Morning Angel
ulkis
Pop'n'Fresh
katha
Kiran
Eris Rising
bookworm
Miss Moneypenny
preciosa
gannetguts
Scarlettfish
ActonBell
Luthien
inversed
Raksha
year of the cat
Unlucky Bear
particle_person
VodouDoll
demgirl
bbridges
curryalley
sagitare
YanaMei
laddical
mrinsouciance
NewYorkStranger
dreago
PrincessCleo
The Glen
blixie
Instant Monkeys
biakbiak
whatthedeuce
Cynara
SelfAmused
Esseilte
Rhilin
swsa
Putli Bai
blooey
big chicken
Poubelle
Gilraen
121 posters

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

Psychotic Fans - Page 21 Empty Re: Psychotic Fans

Post  whatthedeuce Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:00 pm

I just never understand that mentality. How is verbally abusing Jensen's wife gonna get you any positive attention from the guy? It's just counterproductive and stupid because he's only gonna see you as a negative nutjob who's out to hurt the person he loves.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:14 pm

I think someone actually called security over, but nothing happened because security realized what a complete nutjob they were.

ETA: I can't believe I actually remember that for a show I've never seen.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:24 pm

I can't remember if they tried to get her removed, or if they all just took to their LJ's to talk about what a disrespectful bitch she was for sitting at Jensen's autograph table and ruining their fantasies of him taking one look at the special "Carry on My Wayward Son" cross-stitch they made him and realizing they're the one he's meant to be with forever.

I think it was both. Heh. They made a stink about it at the con/to con reps and on LJ. And they are pretty fucking outrageous about GC too, even more so I'd say since Jared had dumped the "fandom approved" girlfriend and taken up with the most hated Ruby yet. Cortez just isn't as well known or successful outside of SPN, whereas Daneel actually had a career before her relationship with Jensen, and has dealt with some bullshit about her riding his HW Powerhouse Coattails. I just think it's smart for GC to have never really engaged them at all (that I KNOW of, I don't have the time to red all nine parts to see if she has or has not). DH antagonizing them is funny as hell though, and more power to both women for however they want to cope with that.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:57 pm

Didn't someone try to get her kicked out for allegedly having booze in a room where it wasn't allowed at a con or something like that? Was that the security thing?
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  big chicken Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:16 pm

I thought it was Daneel "drinking" while she was pregnant thus proving that the marriage was a sham or the baby was a pillow or something.

big chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilraen Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Why do they call Daneel "Elta"? (I'm sure the explanation was in the Very Special 9-Part Love Story, but I missed it.)

Their obsession with claiming she is a crazy alcoholic who was kicked off One Tree Hill for drug use and then pulled in special favors to get back on after maybe cleaning up is pretty creepy. As are their claims that she must not have any friends because she didn't tweet pictures of a bachelorette party.

Gilraen

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:17 pm

big chicken wrote:I thought it was Daneel "drinking" while she was pregnant thus proving that the marriage was a sham or the baby was a pillow or something.

Yeah, she was holding a glass of something while apparently in a bar. So obviously....
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Its funny because I remember seeing pictures of her bridal party and it included Hilarie Burton and other costars. She seems fairly well liked by all that know her.

I remember Elta is her first name, and Daneel is her middle name (mainly because my God that was mean of her parents even if I have heard from people that they are both family names). They probably call her that to be junior high.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Gilraen wrote:I'm spending my morning reading the epic J2 saga. I have to say, the whole thing gets really weird and bitter once the weddings start happening. For instance:
(Jared would say at cons in the future that they postponed their honeymoon until hiatus when they went to Machu Picchu. Because nothing says romance like hiking and altitude sickness!)
Heaven forfend they want to go someplace awesome that millions of people go to. Clearly, she's a beard. Why this particular detail is tripping me up, I don't know. The analysis of how their wedding must be fake because they had two cakes and served tequila sunrises is even weirder.

If I were going to tinhat about why Jared's wedding was a fake, I would have focused on the wrinkled tent they had. Seriously, JPad, I assume Supernatural pays you and yet you go married under a wrinkled tent??

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  Coneycat Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:32 am

Kiran wrote:I remember Elta is her first name, and Daneel is her middle name (mainly because my God that was mean of her parents even if I have heard from people that they are both family names). They probably call her that to be junior high.

Or to show off how "in the know" they are, like music fans who persistently call the Edge "Dave" to demonstrate how knowledgeable they are, and end up looking like jackasses.

Coneycat

Back to top Go down

Post  katbeth Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:03 pm

I just spent the last few days pouring that... whatever that was into my brain. I think that like most theories, it comes down to: which is more plausible? Which scenario would be more require more bizarre behavior from more people?

Because, sure, there are some (very mildly) odd things about these guys and their wives, but nothing that can't be explained by the fact that they're celebrities and we're seeing a filtered, distorted picture of their lives. And yeah, they kind of touch each other a lot. But is a massive conspiracy, involving showrunners, network executives, publicists, two marriages and two babies really more plausible than the alternative, which is that these guys are more affectionate than your average platonic friends? That blogger seemed semi-rational, so I don't want to be too mean about it, but I cannot imagine putting this much energy into a conspiracy narrative with so little actual support.

katbeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:52 am

Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:28 am

Reporting an assault is "girlie?" You could have put it in Dumb Quotes too, Eris.
particle_person
particle_person
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:42 am

particle_person wrote:Reporting an assault is "girlie?" You could have put it in Dumb Quotes too, Eris.

There were so many different factors involved here that I essentially tossed a mental dart, and it landed on this thread.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:25 am

...nothing about that story makes any sense.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessCleo Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:32 am

My sister's a NKOTB super fan. The story made entire sense to me, sadly. Except for the part where it was three dudes who issued the beatdown. Unless one of them ended it with "Say hello to your mother for me," in which case I get it.

(I kinda suspect Aaron Carter got his ass beat for some other reason, maybe "being Aaron Carter," but this is the story he's going with, sure.)
PrincessCleo
PrincessCleo
Admin

http://http;//cleolinda.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:49 pm

PrincessCleo wrote:
(I kinda suspect Aaron Carter got his ass beat for some other reason, maybe "being Aaron Carter," but this is the story he's going with, sure.)

Yeah...pretty much this. The NKOTB thing may or may not have been said by anyone involved.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessCleo Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:54 pm

It may also explain why he doesn't want to file a report against the NKOTB dude-fans who totally beat him up, you guys. Their Canadian girlfriends just stood there and watched.
PrincessCleo
PrincessCleo
Admin

http://http;//cleolinda.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:08 pm

PrincessCleo wrote:My sister's a NKOTB super fan. The story made entire sense to me, sadly. Except for the part where it was three dudes who issued the beatdown. Unless one of them ended it with "Say hello to your mother for me," in which case I get it.

Right, so, I can totally see any member of the Wahlberg family beating someone up. I can't, however, see them recognizing Aaron Carter.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Holy shit, we have not seen the last of the psycho HP fans after all.
Jessica Elizabeth Parker launched a barrage of threatening emails from halfway around the globe after she was banned from the website of victim Melissa Anelli, author of "Harry, A History," for threatening an actress who appeared in the Harry Potter movies, according to a complaint filed in Brooklyn Federal Court.

Parker's obsession went as far as getting a tattoo with Anelli's likeness and threatening members of her family, according to the complaint. Anelli declined to comment Wednesday night.

"As long as you refuse to deal with me, I'll remain that little demon on your shoulder," Parker scrawled on a postcard sent to Anelli's parents. "I can't be denied forever...Else I will return to your home and flay you alive."
Verification by Maureen Johnson
particle_person
particle_person
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlucky Bear Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:30 pm

GETTING A TATTOO WITH ANELLI'S LIKENESS, Jesus H.
Unlucky Bear
Unlucky Bear
Official Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:06 am

She threatened to flay her? That's a new threat that I've yet to hear. I don't think I'm even fazed anymore by the insane tattoos psycho fans get anymore. That part barely registered with me.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:09 am

particle_person
particle_person
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:25 pm

When I read this news about a Supernatural spin-off, all I could do was laugh because if there's one guarantee in life it is that SPN fans will bring the crazy to any developments related to the show. I can't wait to see what kind of conspiracy theory they will come up with!
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilraen Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Also, apparently Gen might be pregnant again and also, Jared revealed in an interview that he and Jensen like to freak each other out by sending each other Wincest art. SPN_gossip is reacting to all of this with their usual sensible approach.

Gilraen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next