Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+117
winncienzo
Wildog27
Coneycat
SarahJanet
tiller
maxell131313
Dachelle
Pop'n'Fresh
AWMalory
laurelin_kit
harvey the penguin
TheSummerHealey
epudom
eco
Rhilin
slmader
lisa
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
The Dude
Red Wolf
nikita
Lis
P.D. Noosh
choubetcha
Evil Lincoln
MLIS
Luciano
DarkSpork
Gilraen
themis
Jamie
bosoxgirl
mandalaya
Gallifrey Girl
Francie Nolan
Cheetara
VodouDoll
Jude
Fraoch
oxymoron
Lady V
mokey75
sobe
Raksha
Bad Username
punkysdilemma
FantasmaLexsi
lisalars
TiffanyNichelle
Paris, Texas
eventide82
arol
grayel
Betty Madrid
sagitare
Decca
lil d
dinahmoe
Cynara
naughty zoot
punzy
Poubelle
Auroura76
Raised by wolves
Esme
mialoubug
wenchsenior
Never Enough
SpecialLily
year of the cat
Matinee
bbridges
mrinsouciance
The Lady of Shalott
Genevieve
LadyGayle
BreezyK
Instant Monkeys
dreago
swsa
Shadowlass
Cutebutpsycho
laddical
QueenSix
PrincessCleo
Crowbridge
emrie
Eris Rising
big chicken
ActonBell
Miss Moneypenny
Heather
dionneshea
killershrew
The Glen
biakbiak
inversed
Lily Rose
two shoes
queenofdenile
Binky
Morning Angel
bookworm
roly
mayram
Kiran
tothemax
katesti
Jasmine
whatthedeuce
Jessica
Arabella
blooey
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
blixie
121 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue Empty Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  blixie Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:57 pm

The Action Homewrecker from Lainey:

A marriage is over. A one year old baby will now grow up in a broken home. Because the dickhead of a father couldn’t resist the action star. He’s a crew member on her show, no one famous. She is the star of the show. And a major bitch. Was hated before she decided to f-ck up a family. Is even more hated now. Because she decided she had to have him, that’s it, never mind that he’s married and his wife had a baby not too long ago. They’d been carrying on for a while. Then, one day about a month ago, they were fooling around and his wife walked in. She ended it right away. And, well, being that she also works in the industry, she didn’t bother hiding why.

He, of course, thinks he’s in love. She on the other hand is still dealing occasionally with a number of past and current co-stars. This is not the first time she’s taken what she wants when it’s supposed to be unavailable. And every time she leaves a mess behind. I’m told she truly believes there’s a hierarchy in the business. That those who are on camera, as she is, and look the way she does - really, really beautiful - are unquestionably entitled to things, and that those who choose to work in the same field, lower on the food chain, in doing so also implicitly buy into the same ideology. One night, at a Hollywood party, when she was on hiatus, she apparently shared this with several people over dinner, speaking only to the men and not their wives who sat there open-mouthed as this bitch pretty much told them that if she decided to f-ck their husbands, they’d have to accept it as part of the world order. It’s not Scarlett Johansson.

So I guess this was definitely Maggie Q and she dropped it initially at her Vancouver smut party, she only referenced ScarJo in that Q's attitude toward other women is similar to what ScarJo threw down in a bathroom when complimented on her dress by some lower life form.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  Unlucky Bear Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Oh come on. Maggie Q is good-looking and everything, but she is so not famous enough to justify that insanity.
Unlucky Bear
Unlucky Bear
Official Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:27 pm

A new one from Lainey, have no idea, I don't get the Julia Roberts reference:

Wife confronts colleague

A popular married television personality who’s also a chronic cheater had an affair a few years ago with a woman (also married with kids) who’s now become his colleague. The colleague ran into his wife recently. The wife decided they would have a little conversation. There were no pleasantries. The wife pretty much opened with - who did you have to f-ck to get this new position? How many people have you f-cked to get to where you are now? The colleague, obviously mortified, as they’re actually in a place crawling with parents and children, frequented by their own children, tried to be civil, tried to downplay the hostilities. No, the wife wasn’t interested in having a dignified discussion in public. She kept up her line of questioning about the colleague’s career mobility with pointed questions about how much time she’d spent on her back to get to where she is. The badgering continued, the wife was relentless, until the colleague rushed away. The wife is now boasting about the incident to all the ladies in the circle and beyond, convinced that the reason the colleague is getting so much play on the network these days is because she’s willing to give up so much play for the executives, the way she gave it up for her husband.

This isn’t the first time the wife has behaved aggressively. Her husband has pleaded with her to chill out when they’re in public as it could affect his reputation, like his constant dicking isn’t the major contributor to that. Still, her target right now is his colleague and the colleague’s reputation and she seems to be willing, happily willing, to share with anyone who asks how this colleague is earning all her jobs ...though I wonder if all that casting couching is enough since, you know, Julia Roberts didn’t seem to be aware.

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  blooey Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Was Julia Roberts married to a cheater? Or is it saying that she would have auditioned for the casting couch if she had known about it? I don't get it, either.

The wife sounds really unpleasant. It's not that I think it's cool for other women to sleep with married men, but if you're that pissed about it, why are you not yelling at your philandering husband and/or divorcing the idiot? Either accept that cheating is a part of your marriage and deal with it privately, or get a divorce. The colleague shouldn't have slept with a married man, but it's not exactly like he accidentally tripped, landed on top of her, and his dick fell in, and especially not if he's a chronic cheater.

blooey

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:52 pm

I instantly assumed the dude is Matt Lauer, but I had to go look up the chick, it's Natalie Morales, and I guess the wife is Kristen something or other former model, who took Lauer back after he cheated previously.

Was Julia Roberts married to a cheater? Or is it saying that she would have auditioned for the casting couch if she had known about it? I don't get it, either.

Ha, it's a reference to Julia Robert's dissing Natalie Morales at the Golden Globes a few years ago, she was trying to interview Jules who had stopped to say hi to Tom Hanks/Rita Wilson IIRC. She wanted to know who the hell Natalie (the red carpet host for that year) was and why she needed to talk to her. When they told her she was like oh, I wasn't aware, in the bitchy way only Julia Roberts can say something.

Interestingly I just caught that amazingly awkward interview Morales did with Martha Stewarts daughter and her ex-friend about their new book. Morales spent ten minutes chirpily asking them why they now hated one another, and why Alexis was talking shit about her mommy in the book.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Wow, you cracked that blind wide open. Now I get Lainey's constant "Who's Natalie?" jokes.

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Whoa, Matt Lauer and Natalie Morales? I won't look at the Today Show the same way again. But, the cheating rumors abound with him, his wife filed for divorce when she was like seven months pregnant but called it off and now she lives in the Hamptons full time with the kids while Matt's in the city during the week. That's one way to try to avoid run-ins.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  blooey Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:06 am

That makes me kind of like Julia Roberts even more. I know she is mean to people, etc., but something about her unpleasantness entertains me to no end. Maybe it's just residual love from the Lyle Lovett days, but I want cameras to follow her everywhere and capture every bitchy thing she says for my amusement.

Matt Lauer, however, is vile. Just get a divorce and sleep with whomever you want. Divorce >>>> cheating.

blooey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:06 pm

I know. I actually really like him on The Today Show and it makes me sad that he's apparently such a cheater.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Unlucky Bear wrote:Oh come on. Maggie Q is good-looking and everything, but she is so not famous enough to justify that insanity.

That's exactly what I'm thinking, Unlucky Bear. It's bad enough if she really is a homewrecker, but to feel entitled to other people's husbands or whatever else she wants because she's supposedly some huge star? That's nuts, and she's also rather delusional. I don't know anyone IRL who has any clue who she is, but then again, my friends and fam don't care about entertainment as much as I do so maybe that's got nothing to do with Ms. Q as an individual celeb.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Arabella wrote:Whoa, Matt Lauer and Natalie Morales? I won't look at the Today Show the same way again. But, the cheating rumors abound with him, his wife filed for divorce when she was like seven months pregnant but called it off and now she lives in the Hamptons full time with the kids while Matt's in the city during the week. That's one way to try to avoid run-ins.

Did anyone else immediately picture Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson?

Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post  katesti Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:35 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Arabella wrote:Whoa, Matt Lauer and Natalie Morales? I won't look at the Today Show the same way again. But, the cheating rumors abound with him, his wife filed for divorce when she was like seven months pregnant but called it off and now she lives in the Hamptons full time with the kids while Matt's in the city during the week. That's one way to try to avoid run-ins.

Did anyone else immediately picture Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson?

Yes! And I love it.

katesti

Back to top Go down

Post  tothemax Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:28 pm

A friend, almáximo, wants to know who this BI is about:

Which Jersey Shore star is fond of saying, "It is not gay if someone else is doing the sucking," whenever he is questioned about some of the people he has gone out with.

tothemax

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:02 pm

All of them?

Probably the Situation if its not all of them.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  mayram Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Kiran wrote:All of them?

Probably the Situation if its not all of them.

My mind went to the Situation or Ronnie for this one.

mayram

Back to top Go down

Post  roly Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:58 pm

I couldn't remember if this one from Blind Gossip was at the last SF:

Costars Are Having An Affair

[CDAN]This one was a shocker to even my jaded self. Two co-stars. Network show. Both married. Both B+ listers with very long careers. Lots of bad luck with shows in the past although each has struck gold at one point. I cannot even fathom the two of them together, but they are. Like all over each other on a daily basis. When the crew started noticing what was going on, I think they were all just as crushed as I am. To [sic] great families being torn apart by a couple of people who wanted some sex with each other.

roly

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:07 pm

The parents on The Middle?
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Morning Angel Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:23 am

Some people elsewhere were speculating it was Will Arnett and Christina Applegate. I refuse to believe it.
Morning Angel
Morning Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:55 am

Oooh that sounds like a better guess than The Middle, since I think Neil Flynn pretty much went from Scrubs to The Middle, which while not a screaming hit, is in it's what, third season? But if those long ago rumors about Will/Amy are true than this make a kind of sense. Hell even if those rumors aren't true this makes a kind of sense. Of course it's also CDAN and is most likely bullshit.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:43 am

Morning Angel wrote:Some people elsewhere were speculating it was Will Arnett and Christina Applegate. I refuse to believe it.

That does sound like a better guess, since both Arnett (especially him) and Applegate have had failed shows. They do have excellent chemistry on the show. But they both also have newborns! And spouses!
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  queenofdenile Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:33 pm

No. NO. I refuse to believe it's Arnett and Applegate. The way some people feel about Bennifer II is how I feel about Will and Amy. *sticks fingers in ears*
queenofdenile
queenofdenile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:15 pm

I refuse to believe its them either.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  two shoes Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:40 am

That does sound like a better guess, since both Arnett (especially him) and Applegate have had failed shows. They do have excellent chemistry on the show. But they both also have newborns! And spouses!

Applegate's not married yet, is she? I thought she was just engaged. The BI says the co-stars are both married.

two shoes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:24 am

Yeah shes engaged.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:11 am

The BI says the co-stars are both married.

If we weren't talking about CDAN I might dismiss based on that, but it is, so I still think it's meant to be them. Mostly 'cause I can't think of anyone who fits as well.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next