Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+45
Genevieve
Gillian
dionneshea
Arabella
wenchsenior
maxell131313
Jude
katesti
Melk
Eris Rising
Poubelle
Muggsy
eventide82
Agent Sculder
inversed
mandalaya
Morning Angel
mayram
Cynara
BreezyK
laddical
eco
themis
whatthedeuce
puddingcup
slmader
QueenSix
Decca
year of the cat
LadyGayle
Sheli
Lily Rose
Miss Moneypenny
naughty zoot
mialoubug
Binky
Esme
Carrie Ann
biakbiak
ActonBell
swsa
bookworm
blixie
Kiran
Crowbridge
49 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue Empty Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  Crowbridge Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:49 pm

blixie wrote:Lainey confirmed the Bridezilla to be Ricci in her column yesterday.
Oh, Wednesday.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  Kiran Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:55 pm

So Lainey's old grudges blind item from today is Affleck, Garner and Cruise for sure. I remember the story of him sending her emus to woo her.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Ha I just posted that in the other thread. I don't even remember Jen being one of the women he wooed with animals, she was already with Ben. And also what "very powerful man" set them up? Redman? Certainly she's not suggesting it's JJ, who is still friendly with the Afflecks and doesn't have enough power to see him snubbed.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:40 pm

But what project has Affleck been snubbed from?

ETA: Nevermind. The directing Oscar. I was thinking of something more recent.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 pm

Lainey is also confirming Gwenyth as the 2nd cheating wife from that dual blind item a while back, which duh, though she's still not making it clear who the dude was, beyond saying they have "music" in common. I wish she would confirm which director was with CZJ.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:24 pm

I assumed she was talking about Weinstein, because people always assume Weinstein controls the Oscars, even though basically all the studios play the same game these days, and I honestly don't think ANYONE in Hollywood has the cache to swing a Best Director snub. I think Ben just suffered the curse of the preferential ballot where voters assumed he was a shoo-in, so they gave their #1 votes to Haneke and Ang Lee.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:27 pm

Lainey is also confirming Gwenyth as the 2nd cheating wife from that dual blind item a while back, which duh, though she's still not making it clear who the dude was, beyond saying they have "music" in common.

She is implying it's someone from Glee, but I'm guessing it's someone behind the scenes on the show since I can't think of any of the actors who was married/recently divorced. Definitely not Ryan Murphy, but beyond that I have no clue.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Its Matthew Morrison I think. Hes been a dog since his broadway days and she used to post pics of them hanging out with Cameron Diaz.

If its a behind the scenes person then I think its Brad Falchuck.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:39 pm

Didn't Morrison's ex once say he thought monogamy was a kind of dark wood?
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:53 pm

A tree. Though he has never been married.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:43 pm

His Ups and Downs

It’s hard to stay up. Every time he’s gone up, he’s always come back down. It was thought that that was only because he was young. And now, with children and a devoted wife, he was supposed to be able to hold it together. So far, sure, but just barely.

There were signs before Christmas but during the holidays, he injured his back on a ski trip. This was not widely disclosed and kept out of the press. Painkillers were prescribed. The big movie was pushed back. Cocktails were consumed in combination at events. No one remembers he actually went to rehab several years ago. Still, so far, he’s functioning. And things are great with his wife. She really tries to take care of him but she’s not always with him. When he’s out on his own, it gets messy. There have been times lately where he’s been so drunk, he’s the dude passed out on the couch when everyone else has gone home. Either that or he’s the dude who’s all over the tall, attractive model type at the Oscar party that his wife decided to skip. Oh yeah, that happened. It keeps happening. They were talking nose to nose. He gave her the full charm. A “later on” was definitely implied, while everyone around him just shrugged. Because it’s not the first time and it’s not the last time and it’s the secret they’re all expected to keep. Not because he doesn’t love the mother of his children, because he does, he really, really does. But between the pills and the alcohol, he’s losing control of that side of himself that’s been held in check for too long.

Smells like Affleck.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Yeah. I've wondered what was up with him for the past few months. I thought it was really odd that he wasn't at the Oscars with Jennifer, especially after Argo's win last year. And at the Globes and SAGs, he looked really dour. I didn't see him crack a smile, and there was one of those pre-commercial mingling shots of him and Matt Damon where Matt appeared to be concerned/showing sympathy about something. It was odd.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Esme Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:34 pm

My guess would be Ben too. For someone who's supposed to playing Batman soon and be in shape, he looks a little hard these days.

Esme

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:02 pm

Esme wrote:My guess would be Ben too.  For someone who's supposed to playing Batman soon and be in shape, he looks a little hard these days.

Especially in comparison to how good/healthy/fine as hell he looked while promoting Argo.

It does sound like him.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  mialoubug Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:45 pm

It does sound like him but unless he went to a second party, he attended the VF Oscar party with Gardner.
mialoubug
mialoubug

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Honestly it could describe any number of people in Hollywood. So many married men have gone to rehab. It also doesn't specifically say an actor, so the pool of possible people just expanded.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:13 pm

I'm finding it hard to believe that it's Ben, with all the work he's been doing with the Eastern Congo Initiative, testifying before Congress, etc. Seems like an unlikely time to be back on the booze and strippers.
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:26 pm

swsa wrote:
His Ups and Downs

It’s hard to stay up. Every time he’s gone up, he’s always come back down. It was thought that that was only because he was young. And now, with children and a devoted wife, he was supposed to be able to hold it together. So far, sure, but just barely.

There were signs before Christmas but during the holidays, he injured his back on a ski trip. This was not widely disclosed and kept out of the press. Painkillers were prescribed. The big movie was pushed back. Cocktails were consumed in combination at events. No one remembers he actually went to rehab several years ago. Still, so far, he’s functioning. And things are great with his wife. She really tries to take care of him but she’s not always with him. When he’s out on his own, it gets messy. There have been times lately where he’s been so drunk, he’s the dude passed out on the couch when everyone else has gone home. Either that or he’s the dude who’s all over the tall, attractive model type at the Oscar party that his wife decided to skip. Oh yeah, that happened. It keeps happening. They were talking nose to nose. He gave her the full charm. A “later on” was definitely implied, while everyone around him just shrugged. Because it’s not the first time and it’s not the last time and it’s the secret they’re all expected to keep. Not because he doesn’t love the mother of his children, because he does, he really, really does. But between the pills and the alcohol, he’s losing control of that side of himself that’s been held in check for too long.

Smells like Affleck.

That's suspiciously nice to Garner, too, since Lainey hates her.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Hmmm, OK, thanks for giving me hope on the Garfleck front, but man it definitely does sound like him in almost every way. Now I'm going through the list of all the other actors I can think of who've gone to rehab. RDJ is ruled out b/c of the "no one remembers" part. It has to be someone who had a less publicized problem.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:07 pm

That's suspiciously nice to Garner, too, since Lainey hates her.

Yeah if she thought it had been Garner and Affleck she would have gleefully made it less blind, and would not have been as sympathetic to That Hoor.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:34 pm

I thought Affleck looked tanked at both the GG's and the SAG Awards, so I still think this is him.

Oh, and someone from ONTD found this from Lainey about Affleck on March 3.
You remember when he presented at another award show a couple of months ago – was it the SAGs? – and seemed …stoned? Look at his eyes. He looks really, really, really tired. Keep that in your back pocket for now, ok? I’ll hit you up on this soon and I want you to remember it.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:03 pm

He has dead eyes in that pic linked at the top of this page.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Yeah I think it's him, he was super stoned at GG, I thought he was just pissy at SAG, but I don't get why I'm supposed to care. Ben Affleck is cheating, but he's always cheated, but he's holding it together, but barely, he's hanging by a thread, and when it breaks then he will cheat some more and everyone will know, the everyone who don't already know? I think someone is definitely stoned but it's not just Affleck. I think the entire point of Lainey's item was basically her undisguised glee that it is only a matter of time before he fucks Taupe over the way he did JLo.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheli Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:08 am

I hate to think it's Affleck because I have a soft spot for him, but the "big movie pushed back" line keeps getting to me - didn't they recently announce his big Batman movie was being pushed to 2016?  Sounds like it fits, though I know Garner did go to the VF Oscars Party.  I choose to believe it's supposed to be him, but is not true. Since I don't know him and am allowed to believe whatever I want.

Sheli

Back to top Go down

Post  mialoubug Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:36 am

There is NO WAY on earth that either Gardner or Affleck's family will let that marriage break up.  They and his really close friends think very highly of her and the way that she's wrangled him in and "saved" him.  He probably feels differently, but this is definitely a case where the family married Gardner. His mother LOVES her.  If the marriage breaks down at all, my guess is that it will be completely irrevocable. (Sorry, I should note that I have acquaintances who are friends with his mother.)
mialoubug
mialoubug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next