Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuPaul's Drag Race

+7
Case
TiffanyNichelle
Raised by wolves
oxymoron
caltrask55
killershrew
punkysdilemma
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RuPaul's Drag Race Empty RuPaul's Drag Race

Post  punkysdilemma Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:57 am

I heart this goofy-ass show.

Was absolutely not surprised that Tits McGee went home this week (as I am calling her because at this point I have no idea what anyone's name is). Her act was to stand there and have tits. Sashay away!

The Shangela fakeout made me roll my eyes a bit, but I liked seeing a few of the old fan favorites in the drag zombie getups.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

RuPaul's Drag Race Empty Re: RuPaul's Drag Race

Post  killershrew Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Which of the old favorites were in the zombie makeup? I looked for some, but didn't recognize anyone, but maybe that's because I was laughing too hard.

Best moment for me was the one guy (out of drag) telling Sharon Needles' out-of-drag self that "you've got that meth look I really go for".

killershrew
killershrew

Back to top Go down

Post  caltrask55 Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:57 pm

I freaking love this show. As for the zombies I saw Pandora Boxx, Raven, Shannel, Shangela and Morgan McMichaels.

caltrask55

Back to top Go down

Post  killershrew Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:31 pm

I will need to watch it again, then. *goes to Logo TV website for full episode*

ETA: I can't believe I missed the returning queens the first time! I must really have had my head up my ass.

Last edited by killershrew on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
killershrew
killershrew

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:56 pm

I love this show. The challenges are usually fun. RuPaulcalypse! Zombie Drag Queens! Hot guys in underwear!

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:18 pm

I really wasn't feeling last night's episode, for some reason. I guess I am really just not into wrestling, even the campy drag queen kind.

The ass padding challenge was pretty awesome, though.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Even though I'm not a fan of wrestling, I loved this episode.

It was fun, fun, fun, though I thought the first team should have won.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Hot in Tuckahoe!

I love this show.

And the big girl wins! YAY!

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  killershrew Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:31 pm

I would have given the win to Sharon Needles last night for having the, uh, balls to impersonate Michelle Visage. I could tell by the way Ru was cracking up during the Snatch Game portion of the show that it was going over really well, and I wasn't at all worried that the real Michelle would be offended.

Loretta Devine is AWESOME and I wish she were on the show every week.

That was really sweet that Phi Phi gave Chad the phone call prize. Too bad Phi Phi is such a bitch otherwise.
killershrew
killershrew

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Chad's Cher was great, especially with the wig changes.

But the other folks in the lower row? Not good.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:39 am

I really liked that Latrice and Dida were safe and therefore backstage because they are so low drama compared to some of the other queens. It was nice to hear some actual analysis and honest opinions about the game for once. Don't get me wrong, I love a good fight backstage but sometimes the fights are so ridiculous or the girls are spiteful because they don't like another queen so they can't say something nice even if they could.
Latrice was mad about the game but was able to express it without causing a lot of hurt feelings because she didn't yell and she's well liked so no one pushed back at her. Hell, Jiggly even apologized. Maybe part of the reason Latrice was successful is because no one wants to fuck with her but I've never seen her scream, threaten or bully anyone and it would be so easy for her with her physique and background. She's good people.

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:28 pm

I totally agree about Latrice. She is good people and one o the most talented there.

I think the favorites are Chad Michaels and Sharon Needles... but Latrice should make the final four.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  killershrew Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:30 pm

FINALLY. I'm sure Milan is a lovely person, but I just cringed every time she did anything. The moment she started doing those high kicks during the LSFYL, I knew she was a goner. Jiggly at least held it together and gave a coherent performance.

I really liked Kelly Osbourne as a judge. I thought she was perceptive and constructive.
killershrew
killershrew

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:43 pm

killershrew wrote:FINALLY. I'm sure Milan is a lovely person, but I just cringed every time she did anything. The moment she started doing those high kicks during the LSFYL, I knew she was a goner. Jiggly at least held it together and gave a coherent performance.

I really liked Kelly Osbourne as a judge. I thought she was perceptive and constructive.

I loved that Michelle Visage said "If Milan takes off her wig AGAIN..."

This was an interesting challenge. I loved Kelly Osbourne as a judge, too. I'm not sure that Pauly Perrette (sp?) quite had a handle on the whole thing though he seemed to enjoy herself.

Jiggly absolutely brought it during the LYFYL.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:06 am

Ru really should just lay it out there that if you take your wig and clothes off, you are gone. Ick! I mean, I'm sick of Jiggly too but Milan, oh, honey no.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:33 pm

I'm a little tired of Jiggly, too. But I have to admit that she really delivered in both of her Lip Synchs.

Jiggly has potential, I think, she's just not there yet.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Was anyone else freaked out when it looked like Jiggly was going to send Willam home? I thought Willam wasn't doing enough but thankfully they sent Jiggly home. He had to go. 3 times in a LSFYL? Time to go.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  killershrew Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:32 pm

I actually thought Jiggly did a better job than Willam during the LSFYL; Willam looked kind of bored, which I know is her general mien, but it's not appropriate at that time.

I have no specific beef with Santino, but I'd pay good money to watch Latrice punch him out.
killershrew
killershrew

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:37 pm

I don't know that I want to see Latrice punch Santino out... well, okay, maybe...

But I would like to see Latrice read him for filth.

It was time for Jiggly to go. She has potential, I think, but she's not there yet.

Honestly, I thought she did the LSFYL better than Willam, too, but Jiggly's been there times... it would have taken a serious performance to save her.

Next? Dida maybe? She doesn't seem to listen to the judges.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Willam's performance was pretty boring but 3 times in the bottom and it seems like Jiggly wasn't getting better? Nah. Though I wouldn't have listened to Phi Phi. He was so obviously screwing Jiggly over. Everyone else said to go funny.

I don't like Latrice's makeup at all. Chad looked hot with the short hair on the runway.

I loved everyone drooling over the photographer because so was I. Damn, he was cute.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Willam is gone.

I figured that this was Phi Phi's week. She looked like a miniature Milan during the lip synch and, well, the judges got sick of watching MILAN do that.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  killershrew Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Holy cats! What was THAT all about? From the way the other queens were talking in "Untucked", it sounds like Willam did something pretty heinous.
killershrew
killershrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:07 pm

She looked like a miniature Milan during the lip synch and, well, the judges got sick of watching MILAN do that.
TRUTH. God I am so ready for Phi Phi to go. Shame about Willam leaving I looooooved her. I'm going to guess she was doing drugs. I wonder why they didn't say, maybe saving the good stuff for the reunion?

Last season this task would have been so epic with the Boogers and Heathers. This season the only ones that have problems are Phi Phi and Willam. Chad, Dida, and Latrice are well liked and the only one who has a problem with Sharon is Phi Phi.

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:45 am

Someone on T.Lo says Willam may have sneaked out to a club the night before, which might explain the barfing. I guess you are not allowed to leave the hotel during taping.

The lie detector stuff was hilarious.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:17 pm

I was kind of surprised that Latrice ended up lip synching. I figured it would be Dida v. Phi Phi.

Having said that, damn! Latrice brought it. She was giving us all Gospel realness.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next