Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+117
winncienzo
Wildog27
Coneycat
SarahJanet
tiller
maxell131313
Dachelle
Pop'n'Fresh
AWMalory
laurelin_kit
harvey the penguin
TheSummerHealey
epudom
eco
Rhilin
slmader
lisa
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
The Dude
Red Wolf
nikita
Lis
P.D. Noosh
choubetcha
Evil Lincoln
MLIS
Luciano
DarkSpork
Gilraen
themis
Jamie
bosoxgirl
mandalaya
Gallifrey Girl
Francie Nolan
Cheetara
VodouDoll
Jude
Fraoch
oxymoron
Lady V
mokey75
sobe
Raksha
Bad Username
punkysdilemma
FantasmaLexsi
lisalars
TiffanyNichelle
Paris, Texas
eventide82
arol
grayel
Betty Madrid
sagitare
Decca
lil d
dinahmoe
Cynara
naughty zoot
punzy
Poubelle
Auroura76
Raised by wolves
Esme
mialoubug
wenchsenior
Never Enough
SpecialLily
year of the cat
Matinee
bbridges
mrinsouciance
The Lady of Shalott
Genevieve
LadyGayle
BreezyK
Instant Monkeys
dreago
swsa
Shadowlass
Cutebutpsycho
laddical
QueenSix
PrincessCleo
Crowbridge
emrie
Eris Rising
big chicken
ActonBell
Miss Moneypenny
Heather
dionneshea
killershrew
The Glen
biakbiak
inversed
Lily Rose
two shoes
queenofdenile
Binky
Morning Angel
bookworm
roly
mayram
Kiran
tothemax
katesti
Jasmine
whatthedeuce
Jessica
Arabella
blooey
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
blixie
121 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue - Page 26 Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  Kiran Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:46 pm

They had a daughter. Shes pregnant again I think.

They seem to have cleaned themselves up.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart had another baby girl late last year. I really hope McSteamy wasn't pressuring Chyler to have an affair with him. Maybe Shonda found out and wrote him out of the show too? OTOH I've heard that he wanted to leave so...

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyGayle Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks, guys. Good to know I wasn't just imagining things again. Also, Billie Beatrice and Georgia Geraldine? Heh, they do have a formula there.

LadyGayle

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:27 pm

OTOH I've heard that he wanted to leave so...

Isn't that what actors usually say when they've been let go, to save face?
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Blind Gossip put up a bunch today:

1. There’s been an interesting development in the relationship of this TV girl. Her boyfriend – who is neither famous nor wealthy – isn’t too happy about her fake-dating a TV Guy with whom she appeared on one season of popular show. So he got hold of some very compromising photos of the TV Guy with his Boyfriend (who has also appeared on the same show), and told TV Guy that he was going to send them to the tabloids.

TV Guy totally panicked. Heturned to a good pal of his, Rich Guy, for advice and help. Rich Guy – who is more high profile, on more television shows, and has more money than everyone else in this blind combined – said that the best way to keep TV Girl’s real boyfriend quiet was to offer him some hush money. He even generously gave the TV Guy the money for the payoff. Why would Rich Guy do that? Well, it’s in his best interest, too. He is fake-dating the TV Guy’s sister. He knows that if one of these fake relationships was disclosed, they could all come tumbling down like dominoes.

Guesses were Maria Menounos, Derek Hough, Seacrest, and Julianne.

2. She may be in a committed relationship, but this multi-hyphenate girl sure isn’t acting like it! She has been out partying practically every night. And although she isn’t drinking in public, she is certainly acting like she is under the influence of some substance.

On a recent night out at a bar in a hotel in New York, she spent a lot of bodyguard-protected time in the restroom. When she came out, she stumbled around aimlessly, holding onto walls and people for support. When a song came on that she liked, she grabbed a cute guy and pulled him out for a very physical encounter on the dance floor. Let’s just say that it sure didn’t look like she was practicing her wedding dance. We wonder how many calories she expended stroking, grinding, and kissing this complete stranger. We hope the exercise was worth it!

I'm not sure there IS another good guess besides Miley.

3. This award-winning actress is facing bad news in every direction. Her acting career is waning; she’s unable to get her body to look the way she wants it to look; and her business is failing. We’re talking about a pretty major meltdown on all fronts. Not that you’ll hear her admitting any of these things. No, she just keeps telling big lies about how great everything is going.

The good news is that she has finally given up trying to nail a popular young actor. It’s not because she doesn’t think she could land him. It’s because she found out that he actually makes fun of her behind her back.

Guesses were Demi and Efron, but is she really award-winning? Apparently she's won some Razzies, I guess...

4. Little Man 1 set up an elaborate production that was supposed to be fronted by Little Man 2. But Little Man 2 lost control of his personal life.

So Little Man 1 approached a very controlling Actress. Would she be interested in stepping up? This presented a dilemma for the Actress. She had originally been lobbying for her husband to take over Little Man 1’s role, but Husband was not exactly leadership material right now. So the Actress is seriously considering taking on the responsibility herself. While she doesn’t have nearly the star power or reach of Little Man 2 or her husband, she rather likes the prospect of being in a position of power greater than that of both Little Man 2 and her Husband. This will not end well.

Guess here was that it's David Miscavige, Tom Cruise, Travolta, and Kelly Preston, for control of Scientology.

5. [Hollywood Dame] This B/C list celebrity couple’s marriage is on the rocks. They are spending more time together to try and reforge their marriage, but he is too focused on his career and sexting a flight attendant he hooked up with a couple of times. Since he was caught cheating, the couple have been taking pricey vacations together on his dime. She is now carrying all the power in the relationship and calling the shots.

Guesses were all over the place -- who's been taking pricey trips lately? Garner/Affleck doesn't seem to fit for that one, which was a big guess, as was Travolta/Preston again.

6. [Celebzter] We tend to be reluctant to drop blind items, but what has just landed in our inbox leaves us totally perplexed.

We’re not even sure it is a blind item – maybe a fairytale gone awry.

But news just came in that someone is willing to forgive and forget.

Tut, tut, tut…once a cheater, always a cheater.

Excuses, excuses….

Well, I'm assuming this is either R.Pattz or Rupert Sanders' wife. SIGH to both. SIGH regardless.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Guesses were Demi and Efron, but is she really award-winning? Apparently she's won some Razzies, I guess...

Also, does she have a business? Plus, Demi's personal/family life is also not going well with her daughters not wanting to speak to her, you think they would mention something about that.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Well, I'm assuming this is either R.Pattz or Rupert Sanders' wife. SIGH to both. SIGH regardless.

Rupert Sanders' wife was just photographed out and about without her wedding ring, so I'm assuming this is referring to Pattinson. I hope it's not true.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:28 pm

It's back:

We are always alerting you to the newest fake couple. Today, we want to alert you to a new real couple!

This is all her doing. The two actors were colleagues, and remained good friends after their project ended. The truth is that they have always been attracted each other. But they were always in committed relationships with other people. The only place they were a couple was in the annals of fan fiction. Until now…

He left his wife over a year ago, and she just left her boyfriend. Now that her personal relationship has collapsed, however, the path is clear for them to be a real couple! She is encouraging him to announce his divorce, and, once he does, they will start making appearances together. We don’t have an exact time frame for this announcement, but hear that it may be before year’s end (it depends on the cooperation of his wife). Truth be told, we’re pretty excited about it. And we know that their fans will completely freak out!
Gillian Anderson just split from her boyfriend.

Really? Not really, right? Hmmm.

ETA: Good old CDAN, of course, just straight-up reports it as fact.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 pm

I haven't been in X-Files fandom for years and years. Is it still active/intense enough to produce some amusing meltdowns/celebrations? If so, I really hope that's true.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Raksha wrote:I haven't been in X-Files fandom for years and years. Is it still active/intense enough to produce some amusing meltdowns/celebrations? If so, I really hope that's true.

I kind of doubt it. I mean, active enough to have a con recently, but I don't think this will be particularly internets-entertaining. And I'd like proof they're even residing on the same continent before I buy into it.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  wenchsenior Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Instant Monkeys wrote:It's back:

We are always alerting you to the newest fake couple. Today, we want to alert you to a new real couple!

This is all her doing. The two actors were colleagues, and remained good friends after their project ended. The truth is that they have always been attracted each other. But they were always in committed relationships with other people. The only place they were a couple was in the annals of fan fiction. Until now…

He left his wife over a year ago, and she just left her boyfriend. Now that her personal relationship has collapsed, however, the path is clear for them to be a real couple! She is encouraging him to announce his divorce, and, once he does, they will start making appearances together. We don’t have an exact time frame for this announcement, but hear that it may be before year’s end (it depends on the cooperation of his wife). Truth be told, we’re pretty excited about it. And we know that their fans will completely freak out!
Gillian Anderson just split from her boyfriend.

Really? Not really, right? Hmmm.

ETA: Good old CDAN, of course, just straight-up reports it as fact.

This series of blinds is killing me, it is so hilarious. It's going to be even more hilarious if it's true. And if it IS true, I think we need to start making bets on longevity...I give it 18 months. Blixie?

wenchsenior

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Uh-oh, a SOURCE! Well, that settles it.

I mean...she doesn't live in LA. If this IS true, "living with," again, means "staying with when in LA." (I think he actually lives in NY, but lives in LA while filming Californication.)

It IS cracking me up that people keep saying "He's divorced from his wife??!" because I swear they have announced that they were divorced like eight separate times. But then gotten together again. But I think the most recent one is that they were divorced. But I mean, who the hell knows. I also read somewhere that they were living in separate apartments but in the same building (so as to both be with the kids). But that recently he was shopping for a "bachelor pad" in NY.

People will literally make things up about them and just talk about it on the internet like it's true, so it's possible one of those could have caught fire. I don't know.

If it WAS true, part of me also wants to be like "18 months tops" -- while another part is like, maybe waiting 20 years to get down to it was what they needed to get all their crazy out on other people.

I would fully believe, though, that if they were together, having it prematurely squeed about on the internets would drive them into the closet for another four years, heh.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Instant Monkeys wrote:
I would fully believe, though, that if they were together, having it prematurely squeed about on the internets would drive them into the closet for another four years, heh.

Yes. Especially her. He, on the other hand, might be like: "Look I am not being a sex addict right now!" since that was his last major press presence.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:01 am

And if it IS true, I think we need to start making bets on longevity...I give it 18 months. Blixie?

As you know I run a newsletter on this very subject, Robsten may be broken, but MSR is for realsies motherfuckers! I mean he's a douchey sex addict and she's 10 lb of crazy in a 5 lb bag totes, as so many Truth Fics have pointed out, they are MFEO.

Seriously though as the ONTD commenter put it truthiness is good enough for me. I feel like these rumors of their hooking up go back to the shooting of the last movie, and has been reported in multiple blind items over several years from different sources. In Lainey parlance I am eating ALL OF THAT BUFFET. While I'm not sure she's currently staying in LA, either part time of full time, I find this big announcement about her break up with her third baby daddy suspicious in and off itself, like maybe she did hear someone was going live with the story she's with David and is trying to avoid the appearance of overlap. Hee.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wenchsenior Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:07 am

blixie wrote:
And if it IS true, I think we need to start making bets on longevity...I give it 18 months. Blixie?

As you know I run a newsletter on this very subject, Robsten may be broken, but MSR is for realsies motherfuckers! I mean he's a douchey sex addict and she's 10 lb of crazy in a 5 lb bag totes, as so many Truth Fics have pointed out, they are MFEO.

Seriously though as the ONTD commenter put it truthiness is good enough for me. I feel like these rumors of their hooking up go back to the shooting of the last movie, and has been reported in multiple blind items over several years from different sources. In Lainey parlance I am eating ALL OF THAT BUFFET. While I'm not sure she's currently staying in LA, either part time of full time, I find this big announcement about her break up with her third baby daddy suspicious in and off itself, like maybe she did hear someone was going live with the story she's with David and is trying to avoid the appearance of overlap. Hee.

It feels dirty to admit this, but the sheer insanity of all these rumors is gradually wearing me down. Now I'm even finding the timing of her last pregnancy to be suspicious. If she carried and delivered normally, I think that means she would've gotten knocked up while filming the second XF movie.

If ANY of our insane tongue in cheek tinhatting turns out to be real...I just don't even know what I'll do. Give up my current job and become a gossip columnist? ETA: If ANY of our CURRENT insane tinhatting is true...as Blixie's newsletter contributor, I fully believe they had a thing during the show.

wenchsenior

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:58 am

OK, Imma throw some cold water on this, and I'm sorry. I really am. No, I really am. Hee hee.

1. She DID tell a long story once about trying to get pregnant with her most recent kid, how she was doing the ovulating-monitoring thing and at one point jumped on her partner and was like "WE HAVE TO DO IT RIGHT NOW" (heh). She said she was pregnant before filming IWTB. I mean, she could have made that whole thing up. But y'know. (I'm sorry I have no source for that. X-Files facts have a special glue that lodges in my brain better than other, useful things like whether I paid my cable bill.) Also, she missed a press thing near the end of IWTB filming because she was under the weather in some unspecified way (so, probably morning sickness).

2. I think the reason she released a statement about breaking up with her partner is that she super awkwardly boned a question in a recent interview about whether she had a partner, and the writer basically printed all her stuttering and then said "yeah, that was suspicious." They have not been seen in public together for a few months, and I imagine she was trying to keep it under wraps for a while longer but it had become clear that people were talking about it so she decided to bite the bullet.

Believe me, if this turns out to be true, I will also quit my job and come and work for y'all's newsletter.

As my friend put it this morning (while expressing skepticism about the current crop of rumors): "I stand by my belief that they have not NOT slept together."

Also, his rep denies it. Le sad.

Last edited by Instant Monkeys on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  wenchsenior Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:02 am

Instant Monkeys wrote:OK, Imma throw some cold water on this, and I'm sorry. I really am. No, I really am. Hee hee.

Believe me, if this turns out to be true, I will also quit my job and come and come and work for y'all's newsletter.

As my friend put it this morning (while expressing skepticism about the current crop of rumors): "I stand by my belief that they have not NOT slept together."

Also, his rep denies it. Le sad.

What your friend said! And thank goodness someone can provide balanced perspective. Cause we're all about that around here LOL.

wenchsenior

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:03 am

B-b-but - I want to believe.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:09 am

I mean, not that his rep would CONFIRM it, if they were trying to keep it secret.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:27 am

I think the reason she released a statement about breaking up with her partner is that she super awkwardly boned a question in a recent interview about whether she had a partner,

But seriously who cares (she says completely unironically)? I mean sincerely she's not a top of the fold celebrity anymore, and she's on her third baby daddy who she is not actually married to, and isn't even famous, and this article was in some sketch Brit tabloid? And her announcement is feeding into what ever she might have wanted to avoid.

Right? I wouldn't expect their reps to do any thing other than deny. Mila Kunis denies she's fucking Ashton Kutcher. I am pretty damn sure she is fucking Ashton anway. I just think there is a whole lot of smoke around if there really is no fire. And if they are and have been together for a while, I imagine no one freaking knowing about it was part of the appeal. I buy that they are together, but if they aren't...I'll live.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Genevieve Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:33 am

I am loving this. I am sure the fic will be flying fast and hard.
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post  wenchsenior Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:21 pm

[quote="blixie"]

Right? I wouldn't expect their reps to do any thing other than deny. Mila Kunis denies she's fucking Ashton Kutcher. I am pretty damn sure she is fucking Ashton anway.

Heh. So true.

wenchsenior

Back to top Go down

Post  Morning Angel Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Instant Monkeys wrote:

Hee. I remember there was a period after she separated from her first husband (like in 1997-1998) but before David was with Tea, where they were showing up to the Emmys holding hands and such. It was followed by a period where they seemed to kind of hate each other's guts, saying snippy things in the press about each other. So I have long thought they had flingy fun at that time, which somehow soured for whatever reason.

*takes off tinhat*
Morning Angel
Morning Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:53 pm

blixie wrote:
I think the reason she released a statement about breaking up with her partner is that she super awkwardly boned a question in a recent interview about whether she had a partner,
But seriously who cares (she says completely unironically)? I mean sincerely she's not a top of the fold celebrity anymore, and she's on her third baby daddy who she is not actually married to, and isn't even famous, and this article was in some sketch Brit tabloid? And her announcement is feeding into what ever she might have wanted to avoid.
It was the Sunday Times Magazine. (I don't know what that is but it SOUNDS legit, heh.) But there was a lot of internet talk about it. So I mean, I can see her (or her publicist: she now has one, which she didn't for many years) saying "fine, the jig is up, let's just do this."

Binky wrote:
Yes. Especially her. He, on the other hand, might be like: "Look I am not being a sex addict right now!" since that was his last major press presence.
FWIW, I see him as the more self-conscious one about this stuff. I have always felt that the NUMBER ONE reason they would never get together is that HE would not want to give people the satisfaction because he's too contrary. And that if he had ever felt that way about her, he deliberately rearranged his brain molecules so as to make it no longer true. Like, I always suspected that half of his "WE LITERALLY NEVER EVER SOCIALIZE, FOR WHAT POSSIBLE EARTHLY REASON WOULD WE EVER DO THAT" stuff was a cranky reaction against people talking about Mulder and Scully all the time, and he would avoid being seen in public with her for THE PRINCIPLE. (I swear to God I once heard an interview with him -- Stern maybe? some radio interview -- where he said he married Tea at least partly because nobody thought they would get married and he wanted to prove everybody wrong.) (He is such a douchebag. I love him.) And he used to get real butthurt about rumors about them, while she would think it was funny. That's one reason it was SO TOTALLY CRAZY to me when they started being so nice to each other and affectionate and shit in the time since the movie. And they did that charity thing together. I feel like in the old days if someone had asked them to do that she would have been like "For charity? Sure, sounds fun!" and he would have tazed you and then climbed up to an escape hatch in the ceiling like Spider-Man, and then unsolicitedly mentioned his wife 10 times in the next interview.

The fact that they/he have mellowed so much is like, the number-one reason I kinda sorta wouldn't be shocked if this was true. Because in my opinion that would HAVE to happen before he would touch her (in any kind of "couple" way at least; my internet psychoanalysis does not preclude occasional secretive, unacknowledged boning) with a ten-foot pole. (that was NOT a "Duchovny's giant schlong" joke) And I would COMPLETELY believe that it would take them almost a full two decades for those layers of defensive X-Files psychosis to finally wear off.

She is more closed-off these days than she used to be,though. (So I fully believe they BOTH would be Howard Hughes-level control-freaky about not having it come out.)
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  wenchsenior Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 pm

FWIW, I see him as the more self-conscious one about this stuff. I have always felt that the NUMBER ONE reason they would never get together is that HE would not want to give people the satisfaction because he's too contrary. And that if he had ever felt that way about her, he deliberately rearranged his brain molecules so as to make it no longer true. Like, I always suspected that half of his "WE LITERALLY NEVER EVER SOCIALIZE, FOR WHAT POSSIBLE EARTHLY REASON WOULD WE EVER DO THAT" stuff was a cranky reaction against people talking about Mulder and Scully all the time, and he would avoid being seen in public with her for THE PRINCIPLE. (I swear to God I once heard an interview with him -- Stern maybe? some radio interview -- where he said he married Tea at least partly because nobody thought they would get married and he wanted to prove everybody wrong.) (He is such a douchebag. I love him.) And he used to get real butthurt about rumors about them, while she would think it was funny. That's one reason it was SO TOTALLY CRAZY to me when they started being so nice to each other and affectionate and shit in the time since the movie. And they did that charity thing together. I feel like in the old days if someone had asked them to do that she would have been like "For charity? Sure, sounds fun!" and he would have tazed you and then climbed up to an escape hatch in the ceiling like Spider-Man, and then unsolicitedly mentioned his wife 10 times in the next interview.

The fact that they/he have mellowed so much is like, the number-one reason I kinda sorta wouldn't be shocked if this was true. Because in my opinion that would HAVE to happen before he would touch her (in any kind of "couple" way at least; my internet psychoanalysis does not preclude occasional secretive, unacknowledged boning) with a ten-foot pole. (that was NOT a "Duchovny's giant schlong" joke) And I would COMPLETELY believe that it would take them almost a full two decades for those layers of defensive X-Files psychosis to finally wear off.

THIS. SO MUCH. Are you sure you weren't in on our Newsletter back in the day? This is pretty much exactly what we all concluded. I have always thought they gave off an Errol Flynn/Olivia DeHavilland vibe, like they were nothing alike but were always attracted, and he hated himself for it, but every time he gave in to it he would get more obsessed about it than she did because he felt like he had no control in the relationship. :nods tinhat:

wenchsenior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next