Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lindsay Lohan

+75
mortalmax
Rhilin
big chicken
Gillian
BloozyTunes
mrinsouciance
blooey
KatOla520
Matinee
BreezyK
Carrie Ann
sagitare
Instant Monkeys
woolhat
Binky
maxell131313
Arabella
bookworm
bosoxgirl
mayram
Lis
naughty zoot
bbridges
vwlphb
Melk
Jude
allochthonous
Decca
jcpdiesel21
ActonBell
mokey75
Genevieve
Soleil
Poubelle
Jordan Baker
Red Wolf
Lady V
biakbiak
tothemax
Never Enough
VodouDoll
Kiran
Putli Bai
lisa
Crowbridge
Esseilte
Pumpkin Cake
particle_person
truecrystal
dinahmoe
Miss Moneypenny
Sheli
RubyTuesday
curryalley
jensa
Lily Rose
whatthedeuce
year of the cat
MichiSichi
The Dude
puddingcup
Eris Rising
Jamie
oxymoron
Fraoch
Raksha
queenofdenile
swsa
gannetguts
katesti
pizzagirl20
Jessica
aninnocent
blixie
The Glen
79 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Lindsay Lohan - Page 11 Empty Re: Lindsay Lohan

Post  Crowbridge Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Who can we compare Lindsay to? I would say young Drew Barrymore, but Drew never acted this stupid or entitled.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Probably Corey Feldman or Haim. I mean both were child stars. And people forget Feldman had probably the hardest part in Stand By Me and Haim was wonderful in Lucas.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  BloozyTunes Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:03 am

Wasn't one of the Coreys on The Surreal Life and he was a complete jackass? Yeah, that fits.

BloozyTunes

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:07 pm

BloozyTunes wrote:Wasn't one of the Coreys on The Surreal Life and he was a complete jackass? Yeah, that fits.

Yep, Feldman. I will never forget the look on Vince Neil's face when he realized that he and Corey Feldman had slept with the same woman. It was priceless.

She's like a Corey combo - she got Haim's addiction issues, and Feldman's cockiness. It's not a cute combination in the slightest.
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  blooey Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Kiran wrote:I think Julia Roberts comes off as kind of awful in real life, but as an actress I find her extremely watchable. And shes had a career that has lasted almost three decades. Lindsay Lohan had three good roles before she start acting a fool. Lets put that into perspective. I remember hearing stories of her being a brat on the Mean Girls set and even in the commentary Tina Fey says she made demands in regards to make up. Shortly after that came out I remember reading an interview with her in Entertainment Weekly where she was discussing how she wanted to compete with the Natalie Portmans but she was also kind of an entitled brat in that article, demanding that scripts be made less edgy for her, and ordering people around. And that was at the apex of the career.

But really to me that says it all. Lindsay Lohan was very charming. But she was in all of three good movies before she became a trainwreck. She had some good roles after that (Bobby and Prairie Home Companion) but she was already cementing her reputation as a train wreck. Julia Roberts is a snotty know it all, with entitlement issues, but she earns hollywood a lot of money. She is apparently a total professional when it comes to the work, shes been around since the mid 80s, and has an Oscar. Lindsay Lohan cannot compare herself to that.

If you listen to the Prairie Home Companion commentary, Altman's contempt for her is pretty clear. To be fair, he sounded like he hated the whole movie, but he was really complimentary about the other actors. (I've always been bitter that he couldn't pretend to like it for the 90 minutes it took to do the commentary, but whatever. It was his movie.)

I remember thinking of that role as the beginning of her downward spiral. It was the first time she looked so thin in a movie role, and I think it was the first time she bleached her hair, too. If she had shown up to set as a cute, fresh-faced redhead, that role would have worked a lot better.

blooey

Back to top Go down

Post  big chicken Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:59 pm

mokey75 wrote:
BloozyTunes wrote:Wasn't one of the Coreys on The Surreal Life and he was a complete jackass? Yeah, that fits.

Yep, Feldman. I will never forget the look on Vince Neil's face when he realized that he and Corey Feldman had slept with the same woman. It was priceless.

Wasn't Feldman driving and talking about how he used to be married to Vanessa Marcil & Vince popped up from the backseat and he was like "I WENT OUT WITH HER!!!"

What scares me about Lindsay is that I don't think she's close to hitting bottom. She's going to end up in prison for contempt of court or accidentally killing someone.

big chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:50 am

Yes! And then Gabrielle Carteris was like she married my costar!
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:08 pm

If there were any doubts left that that bridge was burned...
in an interview earlier in the day, Tina Fey was asked if she’d consider casting Lindsay Lohan, who another lifetime ago starred with her in Mean Girls, in the upcoming musical version of that film. Fey simply sighed and crossed herself, a prayer for the troubled, fallen star.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  KatOla520 Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Lindsay ruins a $1,700 designer gown by turning it into a hacked up version of a minidress. I wonder why she didn't just ask someone to mend that tear on her dress for her immediately after that event.

Oh, and she just lost that lawsuit against Pitbull.

KatOla520

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Wow, she really is NOT a good human being. (Mind you, there are far worse people. She's not Roman Polanski either.)
particle_person
particle_person
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:17 pm

I think she thinks the rules don't apply to her and shes better than "regular" people. Her mother probably fostered that in her.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhilin Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:39 am

Her court briefs were reportedly plagiarized from newspapers, law firms and educational websites.

Wow, her quality of attorney has really dropped. (I mean. I assume. She had to have one who wouldn't steal from websites at some point, right?)

Rhilin

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:07 am

I think she was counting on Pitbull not wanting to go through the hassle and just giving her a settlement of a hundred thousand or something, like the E-Trade people did. Unfortunately for her, he's aptly named. Maybe she'll think twice before filing her next BS lawsuit.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:10 am

Hes trying to make a million out of 25 cents. You don't achieve that by kowtowing to Lindsay Lohan's desperate attempts to pay off her debt and keep herself in designer leggings.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:06 pm

So, her lawyer seems kind of nuts.

In one of the most inappropriate moves in memory ... Lindsay Lohan's new lawyer tried to get the judge in her criminal case to read a letter in which he claims he and the prosecutor are working as a team to "fix" Lindsay.
Heller tries to steer the prosecutor -- and realistically the judge as well -- away from jail time, saying, "Lindsay will gladly be participating in intensive psychotherapy, submitting herself to regular screenings and contributing her time to the production of public service messages." He also offers up Lindsay to speak at schools, hospitals and other venues "where she may provide inspirational talks."
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Yeah, why hasn't she fired him yet? He's going to get her in more trouble!
particle_person
particle_person
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Given how much money she still owes her old lawyer, over $300K, I imagine her options might be limited to crazy famewhores who won't charge her.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:20 am

biakbiak wrote:Given how much money she still owes her old lawyer, over $300K, I imagine her options might be limited to crazy famewhores who won't charge her.

I suspect that you're 100% on target with that theory.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:37 am

Yeah, I saw another story about how he was asking for the trial to be put on a "slow track" to allow Lindsay time to...I don't know, read to terminally ill children or whatever. But all I can think is he wants more time to grandstand in front of the press.

I have to admit though, I would pretty much love to see motivational speaker Lohan.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:52 am

swsa wrote:Yeah, I saw another story about how he was asking for the trial to be put on a "slow track" to allow Lindsay time to...I don't know, read to terminally ill children or whatever. But all I can think is he wants more time to grandstand in front of the press.

I have to admit though, I would pretty much love to see motivational speaker Lohan.

"Kids, if you work hard enough, and pay attention when your parents teach you how to do shots, you'll eventually find your way into the coolest clubs in Hollywood!"
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:29 pm

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Three months of real rehab? She'll lose her mind.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:50 am

Yeah, the press is acting like she skated again, but honestly, I think this is pretty harsh. 90 days is a long time. And this is lock-down, no day passes rehab.

I also heard that she was sentenced to like 180 days in jail, but it was stayed. Which I guess means if she violates her parole AT ALL, she goes to jail, no exceptions. And she can also be searched anytime without a warrant. Which...in Lindsay's case, is probably pretty dangerous.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:22 pm

I was going to say, this may be the best situation for her, in the sense that is an actual hardcore rehab, and not the cirque lodge.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:57 pm

New mug shot!

I think it's her best one yet. Who knew mug shot lighting was so much more flattering than courtroom or even red carpet lighting.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum