Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Couples

+115
SarahJanet
chick binewski
Skyblade
ariadne
gannetguts
Agent Sculder
caltrask55
grayel
puddingcup
terriem
Raksha
jstilwe
MichiSichi
Jamie
sen3
curryalley
Pop'n'Fresh
Wilhelmina
mandalaya
The Dude
Raised by wolves
caerbannog
Rhilin
maxell131313
inversed
Morning Angel
Pumpkin Cake
Shadowlass
Betty Madrid
jaraga
Cynara
ulkis
Cutebutpsycho
Paris, Texas
aninnocent
Gilraen
slmader
Snarryfan
Melk
Matinee
themis
dionneshea
Luciano
dinahmoe
The Glen
epudom
Count_Bloodcount
bbridges
GoodbyeWithWords
Jude
Jasmine
eco
laddical
tothemax
sagitare
Eris Rising
sobe
katesti
Lis
Coneycat
Genevieve
Unlucky Bear
Never Enough
Escape
queenofdenile
laurelin_kit
Instant Monkeys
choubetcha
Heather
Decca
Crowbridge
LadyGayle
PrincessCleo
Lady V
blixie
truecrystal
Gillian
mokey75
Bad Username
Gallifrey Girl
ActonBell
big chicken
Auroura76
Miss Moneypenny
punkysdilemma
emrie
jcpdiesel21
nikita
particle_person
eventide82
BreezyK
naughty zoot
RubyTuesday
Putli Bai
QueenSix
Lily Rose
rivki8699
Grainne Mhaol
Red Wolf
Poubelle
Ji Xiang
mrinsouciance
Kiran
year of the cat
mayram
Sheli
Carrie Ann
Binky
biakbiak
whatthedeuce
Arabella
swsa
blooey
TiffanyNichelle
bookworm
119 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Celebrity Couples - Page 24 Empty Re: Celebrity Couples

Post  Crowbridge Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Well, if it is for real, I hope they can work it out. I don't believe in the saying, "Once a cheater, always a cheater", because people make mistakes. Especially when they're 22 and horny. Hope all goes well for them.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:18 pm

TiffanyNichelle wrote:Or maybe they're getting back together just for the promos for the final Twiligt movie and when that's over, they will split again?
The only thing is that I can't imagine Rob going along with something like this, from all I've read about him. He's been very clear that no one can tell him what to do, as for example when prior to Twilight coming out the studio tried to send him to media training but ended up frustrated because he was resisting it. Plus he hates looking like a "pussy," as he likes to put it (and boy howdy, are people calling him that in the comment sections of these articles!), and I think that the only way he'd risk that is if it meant being with Kristen. I really do think he's so in love with her that he can't stay away. I don't know WHY, but that's another question entirely.

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:37 pm

He's not actually doing anything though. He's just shutting up and letting people speculate. Which is what he did throughout their relationship too.

I don't know. I can see either scenario. My one problem with taking this at face value is that every. single. source. is saying he fears it getting out and wants to keep it quiet. Which...this isn't. If this was real and genuine? Why not keep quiet for a couple of months and let the cat out of the bag AFTER BD2 opens? It'd make their relationship look more legit, and the level of attention would be much less because post-Twilight, interest will greatly die down. The timing of this, and tying it into promo is REALLY tacky. And a LOT of mainstream media sources are pointing that out.

I'm going to need to see pictures of them together during off-time in order to totally believe this.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:41 pm

I would say that any talk of them being back together is a temporary thing until after the film comes out and then they are officially splitsville.

I mean, if those evil executives that run Hollywood can keep a devoted couple like Jared and Jensen apart for the sake of their TV show, then surely they'd have no qualms at making a couple pretend to be together in order to promote their movie. Because if the internets have taught me anything, it's that those executives are only concerned with the bottom line and don't care whose lives they toy with!! Oh the humanity!!!

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:04 pm

OTOH I do think he is probably still ridiculously hung up on her, OTHO, yeah I still can't believe he's over it all this quickly, and it seems suspicious but KStew did seem awfully cocky and smug on the TIFF carpet, so I can buy at the very least they've hashed some stuff out and are on speaking terms, and she *feels* forgiven at the moment.

I totally get why people take someone back after cheating, at least initially. There is this huge need to, I think, confirm that you aren't to blame, that it is in fact the other person's issue, and gives you the chance to leave the relationship on your own terms.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:07 pm

I just think of Chris and Rihanna. There were whisperings that they were hooking up on the downlow and still in love literally for YEARS, yet we didn't get this kind of pr blitz surrounding it. And they were actually seen together and cryptic tweeting and stuff. There's literally NO proof here other than sources running to the tabloids. So these are not the actions of a couple who is trying to keep something quiet.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:23 pm

So these are not the actions of a couple who is trying to keep something quiet.

I think these are the actions of a studio trying not lose any money. My bet is we hear these vague "they might get back together," and "they don't hate each others cheatery guts" stories until after the series is done.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:08 pm

swsa wrote:If this was real and genuine? Why not keep quiet for a couple of months and let the cat out of the bag AFTER BD2 opens? It'd make their relationship look more legit, and the level of attention would be much less because post-Twilight, interest will greatly die down. The timing of this, and tying it into promo is REALLY tacky. And a LOT of mainstream media sources are pointing that out.
You're right in that Rob's never talked about their relationship at all. It's Kristen who's called him "my boyfriend" multiple times in various interviews over the past year. So I don't know who the "sources" are that are supposedly leaking this, but I'd be more likely to think they're Kristen-related than having to do with Rob.

I don't know. I'm on the very fringes of that fandom, more an observer than a participant, so I don't know a whole lot of the ins and outs and supersekrit secrets and whatnot. But I have heard rumblings that they never really broke up in the first place. I don't know how true that is, or the details, but the people who've been saying it seem pretty sure. Not that that makes it true.

If you ever want to know Rob's feelings on cheating or his girlfriend getting involved with another guy, listen to the Eclipse commentary. He's very adamant about how he'd break up with Bella immediately for going off with Jacob. Based on that, one would have thought he'd never take Kristen back. All I can say is that I'd have more respect for him actually taking her back because he can't stand to be without her than taking her back for PR reasons.

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:17 pm

I wouldn't respect him for either. But I don't think you can really say that he's done anything PR-wise yet. To me, there's passively letting speculation swirl because you know a denial right now will hurt the movie that a lot of people have worked really hard on. And then there's actively putting on a show, which would be photo ops or interviews talking about getting back together. Until he does something actively, I'm skeptical about this all. It's just too convenient. So yeah, pics or it didn't happen, basically.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 am

In more pleasant news Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Jason Mikita got engaged.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  choubetcha Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Good for them! Jesse Tyler Ferguson's SYTYCD appearances have made me adore him so I was happy to see this.

choubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:01 am

Speaking of actors from Modern Family, Eric Stonestreet and Charlize Theron?

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:14 am

OMG. I literally ran here, er, clicked my bookmark quickly, to post that. I cannot even process it. I mean...wow. Good for them and all, but that is one unlikely couple.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:24 am

That is very...something. The word eludes me at the moment.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am

Why did I think he was married?
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:27 am

I could swear he was married to that actress who played Jim Belushi's sister-in-law on According To Jim. Or at least I thought it was her that I'd see him kiss before going onstage whenever Modern Family won awards, and then I just jumped to the conclusion that they were married.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:30 am

TiffanyNichelle wrote:Why did I think he was married?
As far as I can tell, he's never been married but he had been dating an actress for a few years. Their breakup was just announced within the past week, but it happened several months ago and apparently she's already engaged to someone else.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:54 am

Well, I'm glad she's engaged. Cause man, would it ever suck to end a relationship and have him hooked up with Charlize frickin' Theron a couple months later.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Eric responds to the rumors via Twitter:
I wish people would stop spreading rumors that Charlize Theron and I are dating. Its starting to make Halle Berry jealous.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:44 am

Can Amy Poehler and Louis CK start double dating with Aziz Ansari and Rashida Jones.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:16 am

Dave has been my favorite of Leslie's boyfriends (but I like Ben too - don't hate me, Ben/Leslie fans!), so when I saw Louis and Amy standing together at the Emmys I immediately thought they should start dating. I'm going to turn into one of those delusional tinhat people.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Noooo! I love Louie and hate Amy! Down with the 'ship!

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Seth MacFarlane? Kill it with fire! And blood. He's not worthy of a khaleesi!

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  sen3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:22 am

Emillia! Noooooo! This cancels out my joy over finding out she's BFF with Antonia Thomas from Misfits.

sen3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next