Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge

+39
Eris Rising
bosoxgirl
Raksha
VodouDoll
Gillian
curryalley
KaveDweller
killershrew
choubetcha
epudom
Luciano
QueenSix
jstilwe
Case
Heather
Raised by wolves
bbridges
truecrystal
Jessica
Gilraen
biakbiak
josie
Auroura76
Ji Xiang
dreago
maxell131313
laurelin_kit
jensa
Poubelle
Queen Esther
queenofdenile
mokey75
katesti
big chicken
bookworm
blixie
Kiran
alexdegenhardt
Jasmine
43 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Revenge     - Page 3 Empty Re: Revenge

Post  bbridges Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:30 am

Do they really expect me to wait until January for more? Everything is getting so good.

And Nolan really knew how to twist that knife.
bbridges
bbridges

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:04 am

Who's doing their promos? Because a single moment of everyone around the table, and the gun going off? Perfect. And ARRRRGH NO don't make me wait until January!

Did Nolan mean for Tyler to get the entire whale-tale thumb drive? Because as much as Tyler's become a loose cannon, if there's one person who'd go and fuck things up for the Graysons after seeing the video of what really happened with Lydia's "fall," Tyler's it.

Love that the miraculously long-lived dog knows an imposter when he sees one. Sad to see the sensei go--he was starting to grow on me, and it's nice to have someone around that Emily genuinely trusts (unlike her reluctant alliance with Nolan).

Also, if I were making plans to go to college and only had the income from my brother's dive bar to rely on, fuck no would I be returning a $25,000 check. That would buy me a whole entire semester at some nearby private school.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:27 am

Countdown to Tyler's escape from jail/mental hospital to make sure the bullets are actually in the gun this time in 3...2...1....

This show is so unintentionally hilarious and yet I will cry if I miss an episode. Awesome.
maxell131313
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  bbridges Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:26 am

Can I just say that Ashton Holmes performance was a thing of beauty? Pure over the top insanity, perfect. Everything about this show is too much but I just can't stop watching.
bbridges
bbridges

Back to top Go down

Post  laurelin_kit Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 am

Revennnnnnngeeee! Featuring 100% more Roger Bart and his dirt-clutching of sadness!
laurelin_kit
laurelin_kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:21 am

So I actually shouted "I knew it!" at the TV when David Clark started talking about Victoria having a daughter. You just can't base a show off of Monte Cristo without a child of confused parentage.

(Emily really wants fake!Amanda out of the picture, doesn't she?)

Since when do high school MUN teams go to freakin' Geneva?

Last edited by Poubelle on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:19 am

I was SO GLAD we were back to Emily crossing people off her list this week. I don't care for episodes where she's vulnerable. I just want to watch 22 episodes of her kicking ass, heh.
The Charlotte is David's kid thing was broadcast from miles away, but I was still delighted by it. And I still covet Victoria's chair (throne?).
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Did anyone catch the moment when Victoria was looking at clothes and said something like "no more bandage dresses?" I love this show so much.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:26 pm

This show is so awesome. I love that, in the grand tradition of nighttime soaps, there's always a big reveal in the last two minutes that makes me go "OOooooooooh!" I really like that Emily's human side came out in this episode, and that she started caring about other people and regretting what she was doing, but then bam, bitch started telling people that Emily's dad was a rapist, and the rage came back. What a delight.

Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post  dreago Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:51 am

Not only rage though. In just two seconds, right before the cold, rage full smile, it almost looked like a tear was going to slip. A teensy bit of sadness that now she had no choice. She HAD to destroy them- even Daniel. What an actress. Oh show, I want to make you my squiooshy and love you forever.

Last edited by dreago on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

dreago

Back to top Go down

Post  Auroura76 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:12 am

Jasmine wrote:This show is so awesome. I love that, in the grand tradition of nighttime soaps, there's always a big reveal in the last two minutes that makes me go "OOooooooooh!" I really like that Emily's human side came out in this episode, and that she started caring about other people and regretting what she was doing, but then bam, bitch started telling people that Emily's dad was a rapist, and the rage came back. What a delight.

All of this times 1000.

EW has a great cover story on the show this week, and I started reading it but it's waaaay too spoilery for me. Probably not for most people, but I don't like hearing anything about upcoming episodes or new types of characters of who's coming back or whatever. But it seems like a great read.

Auroura76

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Oh man, I want it to be Wednesday already! I'm assuming FakeAmanda is the one who broke in and stole the box under the floorboards, but I wouldn't count CrazyTyler out yet.
I can't remember the last time I was simultaneously dying for spoilers and dying to avoid them, heh.
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:17 am

Hmmm. I have no idea what Fauxmanda did on the beach with Tyler and Daniel, but now that the Sensei has her, what's he gonna do with her? Yeah, yeah, Daniel being accused of the murder, blah blah blah. Like no one saw that coming.

Nolan is a far better friend to Emily than she deserves, IMO. Not that she doesn't have good reason for her revenge, but at some point, enough is enough. But where's the soap opera in that??

Last edited by maxell131313 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
maxell131313
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:29 am

What was up with Sensei and Nolan's knowing look? I wouldn't be surprised if Sensei killed Tyler to put Emanda back on "the righteous path."
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:09 am

I thought it was the look of Nolan told Sensei to take out FakeAmanda since he picked her up in the car. But at this point I'm so confused I don't know.

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 Thu May 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Farewell Sammy. You were a good dog that lived an amazingly long life, even by TV standards.

If the White Haired Man hurts Nolan, I think Emily may go nuclear. Which would be awesome. I can't wait for next week!
maxell131313
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Sat May 19, 2012 11:00 am

I had to fast forward the scene where Sammy is dying. Even thought that dog was 213 years old, it was still sad, and I do not do well with animal deaths.
I think Nolan is going to turn out to be her brother.
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  jensa Thu May 24, 2012 12:57 pm

REVENGE

I do not believe that Victoria is dead. Nope. Either she got off the plane (she seemed to have a moment of doubt before climbing up the steps) or she emerged from the burning wreckage with three dragons on her shoulders. And I knew as soon as EvilDude mentioned Emily's mother that Momma Clark was not dead.

Pregnant Fauxmanda was a nice twist. Why would Sensei let her go? Is Sensei dead or just trying to keep Emily in line and away from Jack?

Ashley and Daniel are sooooo going to hook up.

Is it fall yet?

jensa
jensa

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Thu May 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Victoria totally survived. Her frenemy, however, did not.

I knew there would have to be some sort of twist to keep Jack and Emanda apart, but I still wanted them to be together! Here's hoping the baby isn't his. I would be willing to bet that Sensei sent Fauxmanda back to keep Emanda on the path. I did like the moments she had with Nolan in this episode and the last one.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  jensa Thu May 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about the BEST ENGAGEMENT GIFT EVER!! ITS A BOX!!! OF NOTHING!!! BUT TISSUE PAPER!!!! I seriously let out a cackle when Emily opened it.
jensa
jensa

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 Thu May 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Why would the Sensei want to keep RealAmanda and Jack apart? I thought that was the point he was trying to get across to her. Dump Daniel and this whole revenge plan, go marry Jack and live happily ever after. At least, that's what Nolan keeps telling her and he and the Sensei are BFFs and all.

Not to mention the fact that since RealAmanda didn't kill the White Haired Man, he now knows her real identity. What's keeping him from telling Conrad and Victoria (or Daniel) that the woman they've had in their home is really the daughter of the man they killed?

'Cause we all know Victoria isn't dead. She probably figured out some way to turn her very expensive designer coat into a very expensive designer floatation device and is fashionably bobbing in the ocean until the Coast Guard comes and picks her up.

Best line of the night was Nolan's "Don't do anything revengey until I get there."
maxell131313
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  bbridges Thu May 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Why would they get on a plane at all? Especially since it took them so long to get on it. If there is one thing that they know these terrorists can do it is blown up planes! But there is no way Victoria is dead.

I loved the box of nothing. I love that Victoria took a special trip to Emily's house just to make her open the box of nothing so Emily would know. That is cold.
bbridges
bbridges

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Fri May 25, 2012 10:30 am

The box of nothing might be my favorite moment of television all year.

I knew Emily's mother had to be alive, since they brought her up over the last few episodes, but it'd be interesting if she was involved with the people who set the whole thing in motion. I still think Nolan is her brother. When Emily said she was going to tell Jack everything, my husband said, "he's going to get kidnapped, isn't he?" But then FakeAmanda being pregnant - ugh. I was hoping she was gone for good.

I may be a terrible person, but I will not feel terribly sad if Charlotte is really dead.
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Fri May 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Yeah, I feel like... as a cliffhanger it's really not much of one, considering there is no way in hell they killed off Madeleine Stowe. I just want to see how many times they can kill Amber Valletta and not have HER die. She's like Alaric on Vampire Diaries, but without a ring. I hope she survives JUST because that would be hilarious to me. They should give her exactly nine lives.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Case Thu May 31, 2012 2:43 am

Okay. The summer is here,and now it's time for me to wade in to the show.
I have so many feelings after watching the pilot. I only hope the series can keep up that level of awesome insanity.

Case
Case

https://www.facebook.com/case.crum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum