Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

+46
sunni94
Muggsy
DarkSpork
UmaOprah
choubetcha
lisaslobe
epudom
Luciano
xyzzy
CindyMc
PineappleGirl
Carrie Ann
Heather
winniety
filwdork
chibimanda
preciosa
Auroura76
MaddyCat
Raised by wolves
Corellderaan
laurelin_kit
Raksha
sen3
dday515
Nerg
BrightEyes
truecrystal
curryalley
Gallifrey Girl
Gillian
SNeaker
Caramel Coffee
queenofdenile
salamandersam
QueenSix
nikita
big chicken
mialoubug
Jessica
Lily Rose
Kiran
aninnocent
dionneshea
jensa
blixie
50 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Gillian Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:46 am

Maybe Finn is the most legitimately angry, and Kol is just the family asshole that nobody wants to deal with?

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:54 am

We all have one.

That would be awesome though "I'M GOING TO TELL KOL...So he can get drunk and inappropriately grab your wife's ass."
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:55 am

Wow, those photos are hot! That is some photoshoot.

So my sister and I had another marathon tonight (it's really helping keep the edge off my cravings between Thursdays). She's come to the conclusion that someone needs to keep Elena on a leash, since every time they leave her alone for five minutes she either runs off or gets kidnapped or attacked or something. We agree that keeping her on a leash might cause a few looks, but Mystic Falls is almost as oblivious as Sunnydale and people would probably forget they saw it as soon as they turned away. I can't wait to hear what my sister has to say when we get to S2, which Elena spends about 2/3 of basically trying to commit suicide.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:25 am

This show. THIS SHOW! Klaus and Caroline are my new otp, Elijah remains amazing, all the originals are fascinating, Damon/Rebekah were HOT, Matt continues to be so sweet, and Stefan/Elena continue to own my heart.

THIS SHOW.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightEyes Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:01 am

Kiran wrote:This show. THIS SHOW! Klaus and Caroline are my new otp, Elijah remains amazing, all the originals are fascinating, Damon/Rebekah were HOT, Matt continues to be so sweet, and Stefan/Elena continue to own my heart.

THIS SHOW.

Yes. Yes. Yes to all.

STEFAN! I WANT YOU BACK. Now, I enjoy TrollStefan as much as anyone, but Paul Wesley always gets me with those loving looks he can give.

I'm sorry, but Klaus' drawing of Caroline and the horse looked like the cover of a Lisa Frank trapper keeper. Also, LOL at his woobification. Two episodes, was it?

Why didn't someone just give Matt a little vampire blood to heal his hand? Afraid the serial staker will strike again?

I realize Elena kind of had no choice, but couldn't she have told Esther how awesome Elijah is, and tried to get him off the list for the sibling death curse?

SHOOOOOOOOOOW.

BrightEyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:03 am

IKR. But I LOVED IT. I think because of the what has become of me in his voice when he said I FANCY YOU.

Something about their chemistry, idk. And the way he said Tokyo that made me laugh too.

If something happens to Elijah I will be heartbroken so it must not happen. I don't see them getting rid of Joseph Morgan either. So I am hoping something goes awry with this plan.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  big chicken Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:38 am

I don't think Esther was telling the truth about the purpose of the spell. Esther definitely needed Elena's blood but knew she wasn't going to get it willingly unless she told Elena what she wanted to hear. This is the woman who raised Klaus. He basically trolled the world with his story of the Sun and Moon Curse.

I love how the Mystic Fallsians have ball gowns and tuxes ready to be worn on a day's notice. They can't resist any occasion which involves more than five people and free booze.

big chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  chibimanda Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:04 am

The whole sequence leading up to the toast I was waiting for Elena to tell at least Elijah that his drink was spiked with his death. But NOOOOOOOOO, she had to go and let him drink too. If this show kills him off, I will be severely put out.
chibimanda
chibimanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:34 am

Kiran wrote:This show. THIS SHOW! Klaus and Caroline are my new otp,

I KNOW RIGHT?!? When he just came right out and said "I fancy you" I was like "...holy shit. OTP FOREVER!!!!" I don't think the cracktastic glory can ever be topped (okay, maybe if Elena started dating both Salvatores at once. Consider the gauntlet thrown, Show!). I loved how Candice, especially, played it. Like she was bewildered, pissed off, and slightly charmed against her will all at once. I really, really can't wait for more.

Since everyone was drinking the pink champagne, I'm wondering if it's going to turn out that the spell did more than just link the Originals. This Show would never just let a plan like this be so straight forward. Like, maybe it linked everyone that drank the champagne or maybe since Esther was talking about "undoing" what she did, it won't just kill the Originals but undo vampirism altogether, so Team Elena and Team Don't Kill Me, Mom will have to join forces because it would mean all vampires would be just plain dead folks.

In other news, I want to give both Stefan and Damon a hug, then a smack across the face. Yes, their lives are crazy and hard and painful, but their self-destructive/self-punishing behaviors are just making things worse for themselves. That said, the Damon/Rebekah angst sex was super hot.

Speaking of Rebekah: Lady, if you want to cheer Matt up, you might have offered to buy him an Apology Paid Medical Bill instead of an Apology Drink. Since it was your fault in the first place. Just sayin'.

ETA:
I love how the Mystic Fallsians have ball gowns and tuxes ready to be worn on a day's notice. They can't resist any occasion which involves more than five people and free booze..

HA! So true! It's too bad they've already established you can buy booze at places like the Mystic Grill, because they really should have made this a dry county. So it could be like a running joke that people are always desperate for these events because someone hauled in booze from elsewhere.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:03 am

I had to download and skim the episode because it's late and MY EFFING DVR RANDOMLY DID NOT RECORD THIS SHOOOOOWWWWW, so I need to re-watch tomorrow. I have but one comment. If Somerhalder does not cut it the fuck out with the bulgy eyes of emotion, I will find a way to make him. Dude, I'm not going to ship you with anybody until you cut that shit out. It looks ridiculous.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:55 am

I don't care about the eye thing, but the man desperately needs a haircut. I just can't take it anymore. And Damon, if you had gotten a decent haircut, maybe Kol wouldn't have called you "unmemorable"! Either that, or Kol is the straightest man in history.

Also: I rewatched last week's ep and I'm thinking the mystery killer isn't targeting members of the Council. S/he's targeting people around Meredith. I mean, the victims were Meredith's ex-boyfriend, patient, and new boyfriend. But who is the killer??? And why???
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:14 am

Kiran wrote:IKR. But I LOVED IT. I think because of the what has become of me in his voice when he said I FANCY YOU.
I just straight up burst out laughing when he said that. He's so charming! DIMPLES!

Esther has a little bit of the crazy eyes, eh? Please don't kill off all the hot vampires, show! They can just go back into their coffins or off to London for vacation or something!

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  queenofdenile Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:38 am

Yeah Joseph Morgan is one sexy mofo. If anyone else were in the role of Klaus, this overnight woobification would have me rolling my eyes so hard they'd get stuck, but his voice and that smirk. Guh. I still don't feel sympathy for him - I think the show's played that card a little too hard and fast (that's what she said) - but I'm enjoying it nonetheless.

But I still love Elijah the most. Stop trying to kill him, show.

I'm fascinated not only that Esther wants to kill her children, but that Finn is willing to sacrifice himself along with his siblings? WHY? I WANT TO KNOW!

I have to admit, though, that I've been over Rebekah since she first showed up and I'm already over Kol as well. She's one thousand years old and she's now pouty and hurt that a high school boy rejected her after she tried to kill him? And earlier in the season she was getting all competitive and in-your-face with Caroline over high school cheerleading? She's so dull and I don't care about any of her pain. But she can have as much sex with Damon as she wants, yes please.

I miss Katherine.
queenofdenile
queenofdenile

Back to top Go down

Post  sen3 Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:44 am

Klaus and the wooing of Caroline. I love wooing. OMG SQUEE. I was worried it would all get a bit too much like Pepe LePew, but Caroline Forbes is better than that and now Klaus really knows it.

Great Elena & Stefan scene at the end. Though now I'm really starting to use the block thingy on my VD tumblr tag because of the Elena hate over what she inartfully said to Damon.

sen3

Back to top Go down

Post  big chicken Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:21 pm

This episode illustrated to me why Stefan/Elena work for me while Damon and Elena don't. Stefan respects Elena's right to make her own decisions. Damon, on the other hand, is determined to protect her at all costs to the point of trying to force her to do what he wants her to do.

I know in principle I should not like the idea of Klaus/Caroline but I can't help it. The entire time Klaus was showing her his artwork, I was telling myself, "Don't fall for it! Resist the sparkle, I mean the pretty paintings!! Do NOT excuse his actions because he is Klaus "Forever Alone" Mikaelson." I hope when Tatia comes back Klaus still isn't hung up on her because I don't know if I can watch Caroline be insecure again over an Elena lookalike. I want Caroline to have one episode's worth of happiness.

big chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:17 pm

I think Elijah is the one we have to worry about in regards to Tatia. Someone here mentioned here that Klaus and Elijah seem to realize Katherine and Elena aren't Tatia. I think they do, but I also think Elijah has at different times developed feelings for both Katherine and Elena despite himself. I get the feeling Klaus will just have more EVERYONE LEAVE ME issues.

I really enjoyed Kol actually. There was something hilariously bitchy about him to me. I get why Klaus hates him though. That "GO ADMIRE YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR" line made me cackle.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:47 pm

sen3 wrote:Klaus and the wooing of Caroline. I love wooing. OMG SQUEE. I was worried it would all get a bit too much like Pepe LePew, but Caroline Forbes is better than that and now Klaus really knows it.

Great Elena & Stefan scene at the end. Though now I'm really starting to use the block thingy on my VD tumblr tag because of the Elena hate over what she inartfully said to Damon.

Wooing YES! There's not nearly enough wooing on tv nowadays. With the smiling and dimples and OMGSOCUTEICOULDDIE. But then, when she reads him the riot act about how he treats people, he gets that look that reminds you he's a KILLER and you're like "Oh no! Run Caroline! Run!". But THEN he draws a pretty pretty picture and I'm back to Wooing! YES! I LOVE Klaus so much.

Stefan and Elena are killing me, and I have to give all kinds of props to Paul Wesley for totally selling all the levels of Stefan's hurt/anger/guilt/jealousy/lust/frustration. The man had all those feelings plus about 10 more cross his face second by second. I do like how they're handling Elena and Damon though because they are acting exactly like the should for where they are in their relationship and for who they are as people. Damon's 150% all about Elena at warp speed despite Elena's hesitation, and Elena's not exactly sure how she feels and is desperately trying to balance her attraction to Damon with her feelings for Stefan. OH SHOW.

I have come to the conclusion that I would be VERY SAD if something happened to Matt. This show *needs* Matt to remind everybody that fucked up vampire hijinks really do suck when you don't have insurance.

Also, my EW came in the mail today and I got the Elena/Stefan cover!! I did a little dance in my kitchen because I am 12.

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Y'all, when Kol started stalking Matt, I stood up on my couch like Tom Cruise and threatened to come through the tv screen myself and kill his ass. So I hearted Damon for stepping in and doing it for me. At least temporarily. I did love Kol's "I've met a lot of people, and you don't particularly stand out." Heh, poor Damon was getting dissed all over the place, and I LOVED IT.

I realize Elena kind of had no choice, but couldn't she have told Esther how awesome Elijah is, and tried to get him off the list for the sibling death curse?

IKR? It's one of the few times I've been disappointed in her, but it was helped by the fact that she was so disappointed with herself for lying to him.

I definitely think Esther's spell/plan involves eliminating ALL vampires and not just her family, and that's how Elena et all will have to ally with Elijah/Klaus to stop her/Finn. The whole tree effect was very spooky and creepy, nicely done SHOW!

Oh and speaking of Finn, damn does that man have some beautiful cheekbones and a delicious accent.

'm sorry, but Klaus' drawing of Caroline and the horse looked like the cover of a Lisa Frank trapper keeper.

Dude Klaus IS totally Angelus, and somehow that only makes me love him more.

I still don't feel sympathy for him - I think the show's played that card a little too hard and fast

OTOH I can see the too much too soon argument, but I actually don't think we're meant to feel sympathy for him so much as that tension between good/evil, that both exist in even the ultimate immortal monster. I like that there is this flicker of a chance for him to be less of a douche, but in essentials he's still a petulant child, and ending him is still mostly the right thing to do,just not at the expense of Elijah SHOW so stop trying to kill him over and over. kthxpls

As ever my Stelena heart was all asquee at their scenes together, I'm glad it was brought back to trust, I think that's the big difference in the relationships, and to be fair to Damon I don't think it's that he doesn't trust Elena, so much as he doesn't trust...life. His brother killed their father, turned him into a vampire, and Katherine the first woman he ever loved fucked him over and always preferred that same brother. He's got a lot of good reasons to be a distrusting dick.

but I also think Elijah has at different times developed feelings for both Katherine and Elena despite himself.

I still can't see where Elijah's fondness for Katherine went beyond her reminding him of Tatia (mostly because their scenes were so brief), he actually came right out and said so, you remind me of someone I used to care for. I DO think he has more complex feelings for Elena, but with Elena, I think he sees her as her own distinct person, one he respects possibly more than the original Petrova.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:59 pm

*hugs this show and all of its pretty, pretty people*

Also, this from Julie Plec's Twitter has me giddy:

Just pitched the rest of the season to the TVD marketing dept and there was an audible GASP.

AWESOME.

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  winniety Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:52 am

i just watch The Vampire Diaries' First Season

winniety

http://www.sencart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  big chicken Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:31 am

bloomtoperish wrote:*hugs this show and all of its pretty, pretty people*

Just pitched the rest of the season to the TVD marketing dept and there was an audible GASP.

AWESOME.

The finale undoubtedly involves something happening which requires many of the characters to have to take off their shirts. And it's a three hour finale so the last three episodes will be shirtless.

big chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:09 am

big chicken wrote:
bloomtoperish wrote:*hugs this show and all of its pretty, pretty people*

AWESOME.

The finale undoubtedly involves something happening which requires many of the characters to have to take off their shirts. And it's a three hour finale so the last three episodes will be shirtless.

If this doesn't happen now, I'm going to be disappointed.

My guess (I'm unspoiled for the show, but this is based on HUGE book spoilers):
Spoiler:
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  sen3 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:36 am

Your spoiler speculation kind of depresses me.

sen3

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:43 am

Yeah at one point I was okay with that outcome, but I no longer am. Of course THIS SHOW has the power to convince of me of almost everything it chooses to do, so we'll see.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:00 pm

I've always hoped that never happens.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content