Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

+46
sunni94
Muggsy
DarkSpork
UmaOprah
choubetcha
lisaslobe
epudom
Luciano
xyzzy
CindyMc
PineappleGirl
Carrie Ann
Heather
winniety
filwdork
chibimanda
preciosa
Auroura76
MaddyCat
Raised by wolves
Corellderaan
laurelin_kit
Raksha
sen3
dday515
Nerg
BrightEyes
truecrystal
curryalley
Gallifrey Girl
Gillian
SNeaker
Caramel Coffee
queenofdenile
salamandersam
QueenSix
nikita
big chicken
mialoubug
Jessica
Lily Rose
Kiran
aninnocent
dionneshea
jensa
blixie
50 posters

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 21 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  big chicken Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Tell her when it doubt have Klaus & Elijah take off their shirts.

big chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Sweet! What a great gig.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Tell her when it doubt have Klaus & Elijah take off their shirts.

Heh, trust Diane is good people, she's all over that. I'm seriously so happy for her, she's been writing/producing procedurals for years and years (Body of Proof most recently) and now she gets to write something she really really loves: genre/vampires. I am even more excited for the spin off, now that I know she's on the case.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Tell her to find ways to have Caroline visit!
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:26 pm

And Katherine!
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm

That's so awesome, blix! I was already looking forward to the Originals spinoff, and this makes me extra excited!

And if she's taking requests, Phoebe Tonkin's character can die horribly within the first 5-10 minutes of episode 1.

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Hee that was chief on my list of "suggestions" or queries/ so Phoebe Tonkin? Really...REALLY?

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:39 pm

That's so exciting, blixie! I can't wait for the flood of spoilers!
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:05 am

So this fan-made trailer for 'The Originals' with Caroline inserted in it has been floating around Tumblr and it reminded me how much I really, really wish Caroline were going to the spinoff. All she gets to do on TVD is pine after Tyler and get kidnapped and tortured over and over again. She should GTFO of Mystic Falls and go get herself some room to grow on the spinoff!
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:57 am

I'm really excited for the Originals now, even more so then I was previously. I was even into the Hayley aspect because I think that's interesting, and really plays into Klaus' innate desire for a family. Plus I love that hes having a baby with someone he clearly has no real use with sober.

I also love that they are not dropping the Klaus/Caroline thing. I also really liked Marcel and Sophie and the little we saw Cami.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:41 am

I liked the new people too, but pretty much all of the dialogue in the entire episode (actually starting with Katherine's letter in the previous episode) was so ham-fisted. There was a lot of telling, not showing. I don't know. I know that happens a lot in actual pilots, but the people watching this episode know all of this stuff. Don't tell me about Katherine and Klaus both being lonely. And that artist thing was so stupid that I actually thought Camille knew Klaus in some way that was about to be revealed. I don't know. I wasn't super impressed, though I did think the premise is interesting.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Yeah I agree but I gave it leeway because I find even back door pilots are rough. But I really enjoyed it with that leeway, idk.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  CindyMc Fri May 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Has anyone watched last night's "She's Come Undone," yet? I noticed the posting elsewhere was light and negative. I hate the fact of the Salvatores torturing Elena back to humanity, but apart from my moral objections (that I've been nursing all season), I thought it was an effective episode.

CindyMc

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal Fri May 03, 2013 7:34 pm

I watched it and enjoyed it for the most part. I agree that the torturing was icky in the "what kind of message IS this?" way. But I did like Elena playing on everyone's insecurities to hurt them. It was one of the few times since she turned off her humanity (besides the, you know, murder and attempted murder thing) that I truly believed that she was hardcore ruthless vampire instead of just a brat. Nina sold the hell out of it. And I totally buy that Matt dying would be powerful enough to flip her switch because he is the most innocent of the gang. I'm not sure I buy the sudden focus on killing Katherine, and not just because I will be pissed if they go through with it.

The Silas storyline continues to be a weak link because to me they've completely failed in conveying how terrible dropping the veil will be. They've spent way too much time talking about Silas and how bad ass he is, but in the end he's just some ugly guy in a hooded robe who wants to die. Which, so? I have absolutely no skin in this game, and frankly neither does anyone else since the only one worried about the whole veil thing seems to be Bonnie. Figures that the one time Bonnie actually has a shot of a legit storyline of her own literally NO ONE CARES.

I'm still hopeful that somehow, someway Caroline ends up on The Originals with Klaus because CA and JM have crazy chemistry. Plus there are more than enough vampires in Mystic Falls and one of those kids needs to graduate and get the hell out. I'd actually rather leave Rebekah in MF with Matt than have her go to New Orleans. I feel like there are way more interesting stories to tell for Caroline in NO trying to navigate true vampire/hybrid/magic politics and Matt and Rebekah trying to be normal in Mystic Falls than if Rebekah went.

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  CindyMc Sun May 05, 2013 9:47 am

I agree about Silas. I've seen quite a few posts (elsewhere) wondering if it would be that bad to get back characters like Alaric, Jeremy, Jenna, etc., which seems to ignore the fact that every supernatural critter ever would reenter the world, too.

I understand what you mean about Caroline moving to New Orleans, but I think TVD would suffer without her (although maybe it would clear some space for Bonnie and Matt to each have their own stories that manage to engage core characters). I'm mostly hoping Caroline will stay and the show will explore the idea of Caroline and Stefan as a couple.

CindyMc

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu May 09, 2013 5:04 pm

I'm worried TVD will suffer enough without Klaus. Silas isn't clicking. I'm wondering if this plot twist with Katherine getting immortality is their way of trying to create a new big bad, because they've gotten rid of all the other ones -- no tomb vamps, no Original parents, no Originals at all, and presumably Silas is going to go away, etc.

Then again, if they lift the veil, then I guess all those people can come back to cause more problems.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Muggsy Thu May 09, 2013 10:09 pm

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Muggsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Thu May 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Um, somehow I thought that was the season finale! And it definitely played like that. It was certainly a return-to-form, action-wise. I really enjoyed it.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Thu May 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

ETA: I'm not quite capable of coherent thoughts yet. Thought it was excellent. Super excited for next season. Still sad Elena is stuck as a vampire, but really happy about Katherine.

As for the final moments: I wonder if this is about PW's unhappiness at playing Stefan's one-note angst.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Luciano Thu May 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Stefan is one witchy curse away from completing his transformation into Angel.

I want to see Rebekah and Matt's road trip adventures.

Luciano

Back to top Go down

Post  laurelin_kit Thu May 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Luciano wrote:Stefan is one witchy curse away from completing his transformation into Angel.

I was grumpy at first about the similarities but you know what, what the hell, I love Stefan and I love Angel, bring this shit on. Give me those puppet faced bastards with pointy hair, I'll take them all and all their adventures.
laurelin_kit
laurelin_kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Fri May 17, 2013 12:04 am

Me too. I've always been an Angel girl, so the similarities are A-OK by me.

Now that I've had time to process... LOVED the Klaus and Caroline scene. I am a Forwood kinda gal, but what Klaus said was perfect and would be fine with me. Klaus has work to do before I would be happy to see him with Caroline.

My tears started when Stefan was crying on the chair and Lexie comforted him. They ramped up when Alaric disappeared, then when Matt told Rebekah he wanted to travel the world with her (best ever - I really need to at least see this in flashback sometime), and then the Bonnie stuff just killed me. I've always liked her, and Kat Graham, more than fandom does. I just wished the writers would finally give her a big storyline (which they did) that would actually integrate her into the group (which they did not do). I really hope she's not gone forever.

Onto Stefan. It's not going to take long to get him out of that safe, right, because one of the ghosties will come tell Jeremy? Won't they? (Speaking of which, I really liked Lexie and Alaric's conversation because it made me feel like they could keep making appearances, since their loved ones still need help.) (Also... Lexaric? I ship it.)

Finally - Human!Katherine!!!! eeeeeeeeeeYAYYYYYYYYYYY! Sooooo... I suspect she will try to be turned ASAP, but either no one will do it or the Cure will prevent it.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Luciano Fri May 17, 2013 1:04 am

laurelin_kit wrote:
I was grumpy at first about the similarities but you know what, what the hell, I love Stefan and I love Angel, bring this shit on. Give me those puppet faced bastards with pointy hair, I'll take them all and all their adventures.

Oh, definitely. I always preferred Angel/Stefan to Spike/Damon. But, damn, what a miserable summer vacation spot to share.

I do love that it's the human character who first does what the rest of these powerful beings should be doing: getting the hell out of that death trap of a town to see the world with few limitations.

Luciano

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Fri May 17, 2013 11:12 pm

My initial thought after finishing the finale was: WHAT.

I mean that in the best way, though. Thought it was an excellent episode and set up a lot for next season.

I'm not too upset about Bonnie's death because I was always kind of meh on that character. I do love Kat Graham, though. I hope this will give Paul Wesley more to do because, as much as I love Stefan, I really do find him kind of boring sometimes.

Delena. Not a fan.

I really thought Matt was going to die or be turned into a vampire because he made that comment on the last episode about how he wanted to graduate as a human. I was preparing myself for his demise and I'm really, really glad that he's okay. I love Matt. And he's totally going to fall in looooove with Rebekah, fyi.

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal Sat May 18, 2013 1:27 pm

I'm actually surprised by how emotional I was by Bonnie's death. The character always got short-changed despite Kat Graham's best efforts, so I'm glad she got to peacefully leave believing her friends were ok since she gave her life for that to happen. I'm also calling bullshit on the resurrection spell for Jeremy even though I love him and SM. Never mind that it was Jeremy's death that ultimately broke Elena so it feels too easy to magic wave it away, but with Bonnie's death they've effectively disposed of every character of color on the show. And given this show's track record, it really leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. Sure they left the door wide open for her to come back as a ghost, but it's still just...icky.

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON KLAUS/CAROLINE!! NEVER!! Also, Joseph Morgan is hot. Also also, I do not care if Tyler never comes back.

I can't even with Damon and Elena, but I'm glad that the sire bond issue was settled once and for all. I am fascinated by the idea of a now human Katherine and the impact it could have on that relationship. Honestly, whatever keeps Katherine around is fine by me. And what will Elijah do when he finds out? Yes, I'm still trying to figure out a way for Nina to portray 2 characters on 2 different shows simultaneously.

I'm glad Matt and Rebekah got a satisfying conclusion with a hint of promise of things to come. Their storylines, especially Rebekah's, were the best of the season by far.

The worst? Silas. By so very very far. 20+ episodes later and I still have no idea what the hell he ultimately wants, nor do I care despite Paul Wesley's potential for kicking ass at the darkness angle. But really, I have a sinking feeling that we're going to be treated with a whole bunch of triangle-related, mistaken identity, "wacky" hijinks which, YAWN.

Still, really good episode with lots of set up potential for next year after what I would definitely say is the weakest season of the show.

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next