Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+117
winncienzo
Wildog27
Coneycat
SarahJanet
tiller
maxell131313
Dachelle
Pop'n'Fresh
AWMalory
laurelin_kit
harvey the penguin
TheSummerHealey
epudom
eco
Rhilin
slmader
lisa
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
The Dude
Red Wolf
nikita
Lis
P.D. Noosh
choubetcha
Evil Lincoln
MLIS
Luciano
DarkSpork
Gilraen
themis
Jamie
bosoxgirl
mandalaya
Gallifrey Girl
Francie Nolan
Cheetara
VodouDoll
Jude
Fraoch
oxymoron
Lady V
mokey75
sobe
Raksha
Bad Username
punkysdilemma
FantasmaLexsi
lisalars
TiffanyNichelle
Paris, Texas
eventide82
arol
grayel
Betty Madrid
sagitare
Decca
lil d
dinahmoe
Cynara
naughty zoot
punzy
Poubelle
Auroura76
Raised by wolves
Esme
mialoubug
wenchsenior
Never Enough
SpecialLily
year of the cat
Matinee
bbridges
mrinsouciance
The Lady of Shalott
Genevieve
LadyGayle
BreezyK
Instant Monkeys
dreago
swsa
Shadowlass
Cutebutpsycho
laddical
QueenSix
PrincessCleo
Crowbridge
emrie
Eris Rising
big chicken
ActonBell
Miss Moneypenny
Heather
dionneshea
killershrew
The Glen
biakbiak
inversed
Lily Rose
two shoes
queenofdenile
Binky
Morning Angel
bookworm
roly
mayram
Kiran
tothemax
katesti
Jasmine
whatthedeuce
Jessica
Arabella
blooey
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
blixie
121 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue - Page 10 Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  blixie Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Ohh Ashley Green is a great guess, because she is definitely in the kind of pretty that is more....common in gaggle of Gator sorority girls, plus Lainey can't stand her so it seems like the kind of bitchy item she'd love spreading around.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:55 pm

I just saw her at Fashion Week and she is VERY VERY small. There is no where for those ten pounds to come from. If someone is telling Ashley Greene to lose ten pounds then HOLY COW he is a DOUCHE. Not that we didn't know that about Bay.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:06 am

She wasn't always that tiny though. She's really slimmed down recently, which is why I can believe this BI could be about her.

Look at the pics in this post, and then compare it to the older pics people have in the comments.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:28 pm

If the item is true, I feel sorry for Megan Fox given the backlash after her comments about Bay. He was probably pretty vile to her as well.

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Ugh. I hate Michael Bay - though I think his biggest travesty to date is probably Armageddon rather than Pearl Harbor or Transformers 2. But while I'm not exactly surprised that this could be about him, I didn't expect he was actually that vile. I'd like to think that this rumor would push Steven Spielberg to rethink keeping Bay on Transformers 4.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:39 pm

The Glen wrote:If the item is true, I feel sorry for Megan Fox given the backlash after her comments about Bay. He was probably pretty vile to her as well.

Fox's comments on Bay caused me to have a somewhat more positive impression of her.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:28 pm

1. "This A-List actor shed his substance abuse problems to become a Hollywood role model for clean living, but now it seems he has a new addiction—cross-dressing! He loves to doll himself up in vintage women's clothing and has spent more than $10,000 on items such as high heels, dresses, fancy hair accessories and hats. The goods are ordered online (using an alias) and delivered to his manager's house." [National Enquirer]

2. "It turns out that Hollywood is not the only place you need beards. Sports also has a need for beards. What happens when you combine the two? You get an NFL player who wants to meet gay actors so "dates" a B list actress. Hey, she has done it before for a reality star." [CDaN]

3. "This Oscar-winning ladies' man has taken his obsessive and out-of-control sex life to new levels. The heterosexual comedian/actor/singer is so insatiable that he's started turning tricks with men! Who is the newly bisexual star?" [National Enquirer]

4. "There was a lot of fuss made over many of the celebrities at the service for Whitney Houston. However, there were two big celebs in attendance who went relatively unnoticed. One is a pop diva and the other is her former sister-in-law, who is also a singer. Both have famous last names. The latter flew in just for the service and the two sat together towards the back of the church. They didn't sing any songs or make any speeches or demand any kind of attention. They simply paid their respects and quietly exited once the service was over." [Blind Gossip]

5. "Which former Disney kids were caught on video doing cocaine with the actress daugh­ter of a famous Hollywood star who's currently battling her own addiction problems? The young stars were caught on cell phone cameras at a house party, where they were snorting lines as they giggled at old episodes of the show that launched their careers!" [National Enquirer]

One of the Willis-Moore kids (Rumer is the only one who's an actress, I think) and... Miley, and... ?

6. "Two best friends- one is a big film actress, the other is known mostly for television are starting to feud over a recent incident that happened at a party. One of the actresses overheard the other telling a group of people that her best friend's divorce was the result of complete selfishness on the part of her friend. She claimed that the friend wants everyone to feel sorry for her because of her divorce, but she couldn't blame the ex husband because 'no one in their right mind could live with her.'" [BuzzFoto]

7. "Which former sitcom star SAYS he's clean and sober, but is actually back on drugs and doing worse than ever? The actor, who is trying to stage a career comeback, is showing up to interviews high as a kite, but Hollywood seems to finally be over his outlandish antics." [National Enquirer]

I hope it's not Matthew Perry. Is he showing up to interviews anywhere, though? He did just get a gig on The Good Wife, but then again, I don't know if Hollywood would be giving him a job if they were so "over" it.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Maybe Aniston & Cox for #6? They're both divorced, so either one of them could have been talking shit about the other!

Jamie Foxx for #3

Let's say RDJ for #1, because he makes a hilariously ugly lady.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlucky Bear Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:05 pm

I'd play dressup with RDJ. Come on, it would be AWESOME.
Unlucky Bear
Unlucky Bear
Official Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Unlucky Bear wrote:I'd play dressup with RDJ. Come on, it would be AWESOME.

Yes, yes it would. (Hell, he and Susan probably have tea parties).

(OT: Oh my god, that gallery has the drunk version of Swifty's surprise face.)
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowlass Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:44 pm

4--Janet or La Toya Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley.

Shadowlass

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:27 pm

This one isn't even blind, by today:

"Guess which performer may have a warrant issued for his arrest before the end of the week? If the karma gods are at work, he'll wind up back in prison yet. While his women may cry, at least a certain famous producer will be very happy about this. Blonde, violent, and stupid is no way to go through life, Son." [Blind Gossip]

Chris Brown, you are a fool.

2. "This former A list mostly movie actor who now plays an almost supporting role to the fame of his B list actress mostly television wife is trying to give up booze. He has had a lot of issues in the past when he has tried including some horrific violence towards people close to him. Right now he has trouble working because he is going through such withdrawals that he shakes and sweats and looks like death most of the time. His wife is sticking by him though as she always has, despite her frequent injuries." [CDaN]

3. "This singer, who has been focusing on her other business ventures in lieu of music, has a new project in mind. She wants another child. While she spends her time with her kids and has no doubt that another baby would complete her family, her husband is busy sleeping with other women…and men. That won't stop her. She is even considering adoption." [Hollywood Dame]

Gwen and Gavin.

4. "According to a source, there is a very religious actor (probably B/C list now) that seeks out members of his faith in Hollywood and if they don't follow the tenets of the faith, turns them in to local leaders." [BuzzFoto]

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Never Enough Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Heather wrote:This one isn't even blind, by today:

"Guess which performer may have a warrant issued for his arrest before the end of the week? If the karma gods are at work, he'll wind up back in prison yet. While his women may cry, at least a certain famous producer will be very happy about this. Blonde, violent, and stupid is no way to go through life, Son." [Blind Gossip]

Yup. It's so not blind that it was a news item on my local radio station this morning during their entertainment report. He took/stole a fan's iphone when they were trying to take a picture of him. So, you know, the perfectly logical thing to do is grab it so it can be reported as stolen when you are on probation.

Freakin' idiot.

Never Enough

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasmaLexsi Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:45 pm

2. "This former A list mostly movie actor who now plays an almost supporting role to the fame of his B list actress mostly television wife is trying to give up booze. He has had a lot of issues in the past when he has tried including some horrific violence towards people close to him. Right now he has trouble working because he is going through such withdrawals that he shakes and sweats and looks like death most of the time. His wife is sticking by him though as she always has, despite her frequent injuries." [CDaN]
No way this is Kevin Bacon, right??

FantasmaLexsi

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 pm

That was my thought.
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Genevieve Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Never Enough wrote:
Heather wrote:This one isn't even blind, by today:

Yup. It's so not blind that it was a news item on my local radio station this morning during their entertainment report. He took/stole a fan's iphone when they were trying to take a picture of him. So, you know, the perfectly logical thing to do is grab it so it can be reported as stolen when you are on probation.

Freakin' idiot.

He seems like a good old fashioned socio-path.
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:12 pm

NOOOOO. (Re: Bacon being abusive)

I don't want it to be him, but also: he had three movies out last year (including Crazy Stupid Love AND as the Big Bad in X-Men), and he's got two more coming out, PLUS he's in the new Kevin Williamson project, so I don't think The Bacon is having problems working/is playing too much of a second fiddle to Kyra's career.

One of the Gawker comments suggests it could be Harrison Ford and Callista. He DOES have well-known substance abuse problems? By which I mean, he always seems way out of it at awards shows. I don't want THAT to be true either. (I mean, I don't want it to be true at all, but you hear me.)
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:22 pm

I also refuse to believe it! Not only because he works so much but also because I don't know that I would have ever considered him A list (except in my heart!), as in he really never carried a major box office movie.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Other pair that popped into mind (in a noooooooooooo kind of way) was Filliam H. Muffman, but I don't know if Macy was considered A-list.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Nooooooooooo, I won't allow it.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Username Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:39 am

Plus William H. Macy is on Shameless, so I don't think he could be considered to be 'taking a backseat'. I hope. I really like those two crazy kids.

Bad Username

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:50 am

I don't think its Harrison Ford, because I feel like if he really wanted to be in a bunch of movies he could be. Also hes been well known for years to be a huge pothead, but I don't think anything beyond that.

Plus whenever he does choose to do a movie I think it overshadows Calista and Brothers and Sisters.

Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:14 am

naughty zoot wrote:
That was my thought.

I can't come up with an alternative, but Bacon just doesn't look like an alcoholic. He's way too lean and has none of the bloat.

Also, I don't want it to be them.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:29 am

4. "According to a source, there is a very religious actor (probably B/C list now) that seeks out members of his faith in Hollywood and if they don't follow the tenets of the faith, turns them in to local leaders." [BuzzFoto].

Because Slactivist has a new post up today, I want to say Kirk Cameron, but I don't think he's B/C list. More like Z list at this point. Maybe it's Stephen Baldwin?
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:36 am

I thought Jim Caviezel because I don't think Stephen Baldwin is B/C either.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next