Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+117
winncienzo
Wildog27
Coneycat
SarahJanet
tiller
maxell131313
Dachelle
Pop'n'Fresh
AWMalory
laurelin_kit
harvey the penguin
TheSummerHealey
epudom
eco
Rhilin
slmader
lisa
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
The Dude
Red Wolf
nikita
Lis
P.D. Noosh
choubetcha
Evil Lincoln
MLIS
Luciano
DarkSpork
Gilraen
themis
Jamie
bosoxgirl
mandalaya
Gallifrey Girl
Francie Nolan
Cheetara
VodouDoll
Jude
Fraoch
oxymoron
Lady V
mokey75
sobe
Raksha
Bad Username
punkysdilemma
FantasmaLexsi
lisalars
TiffanyNichelle
Paris, Texas
eventide82
arol
grayel
Betty Madrid
sagitare
Decca
lil d
dinahmoe
Cynara
naughty zoot
punzy
Poubelle
Auroura76
Raised by wolves
Esme
mialoubug
wenchsenior
Never Enough
SpecialLily
year of the cat
Matinee
bbridges
mrinsouciance
The Lady of Shalott
Genevieve
LadyGayle
BreezyK
Instant Monkeys
dreago
swsa
Shadowlass
Cutebutpsycho
laddical
QueenSix
PrincessCleo
Crowbridge
emrie
Eris Rising
big chicken
ActonBell
Miss Moneypenny
Heather
dionneshea
killershrew
The Glen
biakbiak
inversed
Lily Rose
two shoes
queenofdenile
Binky
Morning Angel
bookworm
roly
mayram
Kiran
tothemax
katesti
Jasmine
whatthedeuce
Jessica
Arabella
blooey
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
blixie
121 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue - Page 11 Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  sobe Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:05 am

There really isn't enough time in the day for Caviezel or anyone to tattle on all of the lapsed or bad Catholics. Plus, in my experience, most priests would be too busy to do much about it. Now, I am on board with the Gawker posters who think that it's Jason Lee turning in bad Scientologists. And I can totally see the Co$ following up on that kind of thing.

Last edited by sobe on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

sobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:17 am

Ooh. That is a good guess. I still have a sad love of Jason Lee so I hope its not him though I can totally see it being him.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:32 am

Yeah I can only imagine Scientology being able to really do damage to people in Hollywood.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:33 am

Ooh, yeah. That's a much better guess.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Kiran wrote:I thought Jim Caviezel because I don't think Stephen Baldwin is B/C either.

I thought of him, but then I imagined him trying to "turn in" someone and a priest being like, "Yeah, so?" or possibly reminding him that gossip is also frowned upon.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tothemax Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:59 pm

I'm pissed I took the time to read this lame-ass BI on Gawker:
"It must be difficult sitting there in front of billions of people waiting for your name to be called. It must be even more difficult when it isn't. This actress did a good job pretending to be happy for the winner of this award last night, but behind the scenes was a different story. She was seen in a corner of the bathroom being consoled by a friend for her loss. While she was not wailing or screaming in a dramatic fashion, there were definitely some tears and some nose blowing going on. One of them was also saying, "It's not fair… it's not fair!" although we honestly don't know if those words were uttered by the actress or the friend who was helping her. The good news is that she did manage to pull it together enough to attend more than one party during the evening… plus there's always next year."

Someone was upset she lost a major award? SCANDALOUS!

tothemax

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasmaLexsi Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:05 pm

"It must be difficult sitting there in front of billions of people waiting for your name to be called. It must be even more difficult when it isn't. This actress did a good job pretending to be happy for the winner of this award last night, but behind the scenes was a different story. She was seen in a corner of the bathroom being consoled by a friend for her loss. While she was not wailing or screaming in a dramatic fashion, there were definitely some tears and some nose blowing going on. One of them was also saying, "It's not fair… it's not fair!" although we honestly don't know if those words were uttered by the actress or the friend who was helping her. The good news is that she did manage to pull it together enough to attend more than one party during the evening… plus there's always next year."
I like to think that this is Glenn Close. However, I really think this could be Mara Rooney. That begs the question: Does she actually have any friends to console her??

FantasmaLexsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Esme Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:14 pm

I thought it was Michelle Williams because of that next year line and that friend could be Busy Phillips.

Esme

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:17 pm

It almost has to be Viola. There's no way Michelle, Rooney, and Glenn didn't know they'd lost this award weeks ago.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:23 pm

It could have been one of the supporting actresses, too. Though did anyone besides Octavia Spencer ever really had a shot?
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:32 pm

No, that one was pretty much a slam dunk. Bernice Bejo, Janet McTeer, Melissa McCarthy, and Jessica Chastain were the other noms, but none of them had any kind of shot.

Viola fits this the best since it really was close with her and Meryl and I'm sure it sucks so much worse to lose when you knew you had a real chance to win. I could MAYBE also see it being Michelle, since this would be her 3rd loss and she campaigned HARD this year and maybe hadn't fully accepted that she wasn't really in the running.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Michelle seems quite a bit more delicate than Viola, so I lean towards her. Whoever it is, I don't blame them at all. Losing sucks, and crying in the bathroom is a time-honored and mature way of dealing with it--it's not like she stormed out of the ceremony!
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:45 pm

It almost has to be Viola. There's no way Michelle, Rooney, and Glenn didn't know they'd lost this award weeks ago.

Definitely, Salon even had a whole piece on how Viola had won the award out from under Meryl specifically and that she had Meryl's blessing. I actually think that was probably true, because of how stunned Meryl was and that she focused her speech on her friendships meaning more than the award stuff.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:15 pm

Whoever it is, I don't blame them at all. Losing sucks, and crying in the bathroom is a time-honored and mature way of dealing with it--it's not like she stormed out of the ceremony!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It isn't like the person was loudly complaining that they didn't win. Losing a major award is still hard, and isn't shameful to be human and wish you had won.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  queenofdenile Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Hell, *I* was practically crying that Streep's ham sandwich of a performance beat out Viola Davis's lovely work, so if Viola wants to cry, let her cry!
queenofdenile
queenofdenile

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:26 pm

I'm not sure why that's even a blind item. It's obviously Viola Davis, and there's nothing shameful about crying in the bathroom with a friend comforting you. Losing is sad, not to mention losing to an icon rather than to a performance, you know? It's a totally human reaction and she had her little moment in private (as private as was available), it's not like she threw fruit at Meryl.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:01 pm

I actually don't know if I think it's Viola -- she seems much too self-possessed to be crying, "it's not fair" in the bathroom, to me, AND she was very composed when Meryl got up. Gawker seems to think it was Rooney Mara, which I can almost buy due to the fact that she's seemed sort of emotionally.... invested in this role, so I could believe that she might not realize she didn't have a cold chance in hell. Her sister was her date, so she could have been the comforting "friend."

Regardless, I don't think it's that big a deal, anyway. Losing is disappointing!
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  Never Enough Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:18 pm

I'd say either Michelle or Rooney, simply b/c of the "Maybe next year" part of the BI. To me that implies it's a young nominee with lots more opportunities to get nominated/win.

I was leaning more towards Michelle, because she's been nominated a couple times now so the 'next year' part would work for "Of course she'll get nominated again!" angle. But Rooney is self-involved and stupid enough to think she really was going to win.

Never Enough

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady V Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:39 am

Uma Thurman just announced that she's expecting a baby with her super rich boyfriend. Could she be the answer to Lainey's blind item about the star who conceived while she was using drugs?

Lady V

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Lady V wrote:Uma Thurman just announced that she's expecting a baby with her super rich boyfriend. Could she be the answer to Lainey's blind item about the star who conceived while she was using drugs?

This is what Lainey said in her item about Uma's pregnancy:

I’m just saying he’s super connected. Uma lives well with him. With her older children growing more independent, it was a jetset, exclusive, indulgent lifestyle.
And the BI:
She is convinced the child will not be right. She is convinced, in her mind, in her words, that she’ll “be paying for it” for the rest of her life, in the form of care and stress, and that this will be her punishment for such recklessness - to be attached to a kid that will need her, in ways she’s afraid to imagine, forever. She’s also super paranoid that if she does have their baby and the baby has health problems, he’ll turn and blame her, and be disgusted by her, and leave her. Without all his access, it’s a totally different life.

So that sounds like a good guess.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Two barely blinds...

"This former A list model and currently a reality star and single was not really ready to mingle. After getting way more drunk than she usually does she started making some calls and ended up calling her ex. Turns out he was out with someone. Well, actually because of the time difference they had already been out. Now was just the cleanup stage. Our model broke down in tears." [CDaN]

Poor Heidi. And Seal, you a-hole, why did you answer the phone while with someone else, except to rub it in her face?

"This former A list tweener kept up her one person bucket list of sexual experiences to try. She pouted and emasculated her soon to be very close to A list movie star boyfriend, but now just a B- until he agreed to have sex with her under a table while people were sitting there. Very loud party. No bathroom sex for her. 'Been there done that. Gross.' This will be revealed." [CDaN]

Hi, Miley.

And then others:

"This famous brother does not get along with his famous brother in law. He recently keyed his car after a family party because the two had been playing a ping-pong game that got out of hand." [BuzzFoto]

"Sometimes stars have their significant others come visit them on the set at work. Such is the case with this acting couple. She came to his film set for a quick visit before hopping a plane back to her own film set. It was nice day, and the two of them went inside and shut the door. You already know what happened next: Fifteen minutes of noisy, trailer-rocking sex! Now, this wasn't some quickie in a private place. This was a trailer, parked on a city street, with the windows wide open, and the two of them moaning so loudly that anyone within thirty feet could hear them! The actor's bodyguard (who was stationed outside the trailer) was clearly embarrassed, and did his best to make sure that civilians were staying far away from the trailer, but there was nothing he could do about the crew members who were lingering nearby, enjoying the sexy entertainment. What is really odd to us is that people who know this couple have told us in the past that they are a PR setup and that the two don't even like each other! So either they were putting on a very realistic performance to convince others that their relationship is legit … or they are now serious eff buddies." [Blind Gossip]

AND:

4. "What C list television and movie actress had an author 'mugged and beaten' because he was going to reveal all in a book about her B list movie actor husband and name all the names of every male celebrity he has ever had sex with." [CDaN]

Yikes.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:10 pm

I really want to know what exactly "a ping pong game that got out of hand" entails.

Zac Efron and Lily Collins for the trailer sex couple? Most people are assuming they're a PR relationship.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  tothemax Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Miss Moneypenny wrote:I really want to know what exactly "a ping pong game that got out of hand" entails.
Ditto. I'm thinking beer pong, maybe, but that make the keying even lamer. This guy got piss drunk and in his alcohol fueled rage his inhibitions disappeared so he took out his car keys and went to town on his nemesis' car. Yeah.

tothemax

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Miss Moneypenny wrote:I really want to know what exactly "a ping pong game that got out of hand" entails.

It starts simply enough, with a ping and a ping, but then there's a bing and bong, and suddenly, it;s all about right and wrong... and a car gets keyed.

I agree with tothemax. Beer pong. Or maybe Cocaine Pong though I'm not sure how that would work.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:13 pm

"Which handsome Oscar winner always has beautiful girlfriends but can't please them in the sack? The handsome actor blames his lackluster performance in the bedroom on an on-set injury he sustained while making a film – and lucky for him, he's so drop-dead gorgeous the women in his life haven't seemed to mind his inadequate performances." [National Enquirer]
Didn't George Clooney mess up his back filming Syriana? I think both the looks and the whole "free trip to the Oscars" thing probably help there, though.

"This big-time celebrity who just had a baby is loving motherhood, but is having all sorts of trouble with her body. She's frustrated her figure didn't magically snap back into shape and she's hired a team of experts to help her look even better than before her pregnancy. Her doctor's are concerned about her diet and plans (which involve surgery) but she is determined." [BuzzFoto]
Beyonce, obviously.

"While many people use Oscar parties as an opportunity to network, this well-known film actress just took it to a whole new level. After a few drinks, she started getting very bold in her approach of directors who might be amenable to hiring her. Even though she is only in her thirties, she is concerned that her offers are going to slow down as she ages, and she wants it to be known that she is willing to do whatever she needs to do to continue to get cast in good projects. To that end, she would walk up to a director, playfully throw an arm around his shoulders, and pose the following question: 'So, who does a girl have to fuck around here to get a job?' Fortunately for her, more than one director answered, 'Me.'" [Blind Gossip]
This is just sad all around.

"Which legendary British singer has cut off his son from receiving any of his hard-earned cash? After a recent club gig in New York, the son, also a performer, actually passed a basket around to collect money for his band." [National Enquirer]
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next