Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+117
winncienzo
Wildog27
Coneycat
SarahJanet
tiller
maxell131313
Dachelle
Pop'n'Fresh
AWMalory
laurelin_kit
harvey the penguin
TheSummerHealey
epudom
eco
Rhilin
slmader
lisa
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
The Dude
Red Wolf
nikita
Lis
P.D. Noosh
choubetcha
Evil Lincoln
MLIS
Luciano
DarkSpork
Gilraen
themis
Jamie
bosoxgirl
mandalaya
Gallifrey Girl
Francie Nolan
Cheetara
VodouDoll
Jude
Fraoch
oxymoron
Lady V
mokey75
sobe
Raksha
Bad Username
punkysdilemma
FantasmaLexsi
lisalars
TiffanyNichelle
Paris, Texas
eventide82
arol
grayel
Betty Madrid
sagitare
Decca
lil d
dinahmoe
Cynara
naughty zoot
punzy
Poubelle
Auroura76
Raised by wolves
Esme
mialoubug
wenchsenior
Never Enough
SpecialLily
year of the cat
Matinee
bbridges
mrinsouciance
The Lady of Shalott
Genevieve
LadyGayle
BreezyK
Instant Monkeys
dreago
swsa
Shadowlass
Cutebutpsycho
laddical
QueenSix
PrincessCleo
Crowbridge
emrie
Eris Rising
big chicken
ActonBell
Miss Moneypenny
Heather
dionneshea
killershrew
The Glen
biakbiak
inversed
Lily Rose
two shoes
queenofdenile
Binky
Morning Angel
bookworm
roly
mayram
Kiran
tothemax
katesti
Jasmine
whatthedeuce
Jessica
Arabella
blooey
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
blixie
121 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue - Page 12 Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  bookworm Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Yeah, the first one screams Clooney. There was even an interview recently where he talked about all the pain that he's in because of injuries.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Last one: Sting? His son has a band (they opened for the Police reunion tour).
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Instant Monkeys wrote:Last one: Sting? His son has a band (they opened for the Police reunion tour).

James McCartney was playing in New York recently.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Either are good guesses. Maybe the dad wants the son to make it on his own as a performer?
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:52 pm

This famous brother does not get along with his famous brother in law. He recently keyed his car after a family party because the two had been playing a ping-pong game that got out of hand." [BuzzFoto]

Casey Affleck and Joaquin Phoenix? They're brother-in-laws and they each have famous brothers (River, Ben). Now who keyed who?

Or Jake Gyllenhaal and Maggie's husband?
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:08 pm

If so it must be a fairly recent falling out because they have been BFF for a gazillion years (Joaquin introduced him to Summer) and they were joint participants in Joaquin falling of the rails hoax.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  sagitare Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Instant Monkeys wrote:Last one: Sting? His son has a band (they opened for the Police reunion tour).
Sting attended the club gig Fiction Plane did in Vancouver before they opened for him on that tour, and I've always thought they looked pretty close and friendly in pictures I've seen (from that tour, anyway). I haven't heard of any issues between them that would cause something like that. I've had the impression that Sting's been supportive of Joe's band, and Joe has never seemed to want to pimp out his father.

Last edited by sagitare on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
sagitare
sagitare

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Maybe Casey and Joaquin fell out BECAUSE of that embarrassingly documentary, and how much everyone hated it.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Heather wrote:Maybe Casey and Joaquin fell out BECAUSE of that embarrassingly documentary, and how much everyone hated it.

This is what I was thinking. The only other in-laws I can think of is Gylenhaal and Saarsgard and I don't want it to be them.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:12 am

Heather wrote:Maybe Casey and Joaquin fell out BECAUSE of that embarrassingly documentary, and how much everyone hated it.

Yeah, it wasn't the pingpong game...it was the "you're a douche for going along with me on that!" keying.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  sobe Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:35 am

oxymoron wrote:

This is what I was thinking. The only other in-laws I can think of is Gylenhaal and Saarsgard and I don't want it to be them.

I know it's not them, but I would love it so much if it was James Haven and Brad Pitt (not technically in-laws, but close enough). The mental picture amuses me.

sobe

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:30 am

sobe, I can totally see Brad and James playing a fierce game of ping pong. That would actually be hilarious and cool.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:24 am

Maybe Casey and Joaquin fell out BECAUSE of that embarrassingly documentary, and how much everyone hated it.

There definitely was some fall out there I think, especially since those rumors/accusations of sexual harassment by Casey also came out of that "film" too.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:27 pm

I wish I were as adept at guessing as I am at cutting and pasting these.

1. "One of my favorite all time divas has herself quite the mouth. She also has certain beliefs about what songs should be played and what songs should not. Our diva used to be A list back in the day and is probably still and will always be a B list. She is also a nominee/winner of the big one. Anyway she was at a club and this disco version of a classic song comes on. Our diva goes over to the DJ and starts screaming at him. Oh, this is after she has hurled a cocktail glass at him and the glasses of all her companions. 'Don't you ever play that fucking song again. If you do, I will have you fired. She is turning over in her grave.' She then went back to the table and did a line of coke." [CDaN]

2. "These two performers had a hot fling years ago. Now they are both 'happily' married to other people… and they are having another hot fling with each other! They are very quietly trying to book a project together so that they will have a legitimate excuse for spending time together. If they succeed, watch for them to express surprise that the other is committed to the project as well, to express only mild pleasure that they will be working together, and to act like it's no big deal. If their spouses knew what was really going on, though, believe us, it would be a very big deal!" [Blind Gossip]

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:40 pm

If Whitney hadn't died I would say her for #1.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  tothemax Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Mariah for the first one? Based on nothing other than my desire for it to be her? Sure, why not.

tothemax

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:36 pm

I want it to be Celine Dion so badly.
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:38 pm

For the second, I'll say either Gwyneth and Brad, or (less likely) Gwyneth and Ben. Because either would amuse me.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Eris Rising wrote:For the second, I'll say either Gwyneth and Brad, or (less likely) Gwyneth and Ben. Because either would amuse me.

I was thinking Matt and Ben. Heh.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:52 pm

I wouldn't describe Gwyn's relationship with Brad or Ben as a "hot fling" both lasted for a few years.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:57 pm

biakbiak wrote:I wouldn't describe Gwyn's relationship with Brad or Ben as a "hot fling" both lasted for a few years.

Still, it amuses me enough to think that the writer is being somewhat misleading until proven otherwise. My faith in my random weird ideas is unshakeable.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  Fraoch Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:52 am

1. "One of my favorite all time divas has herself quite the mouth. She also has certain beliefs about what songs should be played and what songs should not. Our diva used to be A list back in the day and is probably still and will always be a B list. She is also a nominee/winner of the big one. Anyway she was at a club and this disco version of a classic song comes on. Our diva goes over to the DJ and starts screaming at him. Oh, this is after she has hurled a cocktail glass at him and the glasses of all her companions. 'Don't you ever play that fucking song again. If you do, I will have you fired. She is turning over in her grave.' She then went back to the table and did a line of coke."

"The big one" indicates Oscar to me, so I'm going with...former nominee Diana Ross. Why the hell not?

Fraoch

Back to top Go down

Post  arol Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:14 pm

From Lainey:

She’s supposed to be the doting mother. Ask the people who help her with her kids. They certainly don’t agree.

First of all she’s never around. And when she’s present she’s distant, not only not involved, but almost irresponsible about it. One of her children may have developmental challenges. As such, diet can exacerbate the issue. Since she can only spend so much time with her children, and often slotted in like appointments in her schedule, she doesn’t bother observing the food requirements that can help with the child’s behaviour. Mom supplies junk food because it’s quick and dirty so that she can get out of there that much faster. When the kid acts out because of the sh-t he’s just consumed, she’s incapable of dealing with it and takes off anyway.

It’s left then to the staff to raise her family. How does she treat them? Nannies’ cell phones are confiscated at 8am and not returned until 10pm. There’s a trusting and kind working environment, non? Totally encourages loyalty.

As you expect, bosses like this always play favourites. Her favourite? Curiously enough, it’s the bodyguard. He’s been seen rubbing her feet. Of course that had nothing to do with the separation ...even though the foot massages have been happening for a while now.

It’s not Gwyneth Paltrow.
arol
arol

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:47 pm

1. "One of my favorite all time divas has herself quite the mouth. She also has certain beliefs about what songs should be played and what songs should not. Our diva used to be A list back in the day and is probably still and will always be a B list. She is also a nominee/winner of the big one. Anyway she was at a club and this disco version of a classic song comes on. Our diva goes over to the DJ and starts screaming at him. Oh, this is after she has hurled a cocktail glass at him and the glasses of all her companions. 'Don't you ever play that fucking song again. If you do, I will have you fired. She is turning over in her grave.' She then went back to the table and did a line of coke." [CDaN]

To me, this one is Cher. It's SO Cher, it's not even funny.
dionneshea
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:44 pm

arol wrote:From Lainey:

She’s supposed to be the doting mother. Ask the people who help her with her kids. They certainly don’t agree.

First of all she’s never around. And when she’s present she’s distant, not only not involved, but almost irresponsible about it. One of her children may have developmental challenges. As such, diet can exacerbate the issue. Since she can only spend so much time with her children, and often slotted in like appointments in her schedule, she doesn’t bother observing the food requirements that can help with the child’s behaviour. Mom supplies junk food because it’s quick and dirty so that she can get out of there that much faster. When the kid acts out because of the sh-t he’s just consumed, she’s incapable of dealing with it and takes off anyway.

It’s left then to the staff to raise her family. How does she treat them? Nannies’ cell phones are confiscated at 8am and not returned until 10pm. There’s a trusting and kind working environment, non? Totally encourages loyalty.

As you expect, bosses like this always play favourites. Her favourite? Curiously enough, it’s the bodyguard. He’s been seen rubbing her feet. Of course that had nothing to do with the separation ...even though the foot massages have been happening for a while now.

It’s not Gwyneth Paltrow.

Kate Gosselin. I don't know that anyone would ever call her "doting," but she lives about 10 minutes away from me and I can't stand her, so I prefer to think it's her even if it wouldn't exactly be much of a shock if it were. (Geez, run-on sentence, why don't I?)

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next