Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+117
winncienzo
Wildog27
Coneycat
SarahJanet
tiller
maxell131313
Dachelle
Pop'n'Fresh
AWMalory
laurelin_kit
harvey the penguin
TheSummerHealey
epudom
eco
Rhilin
slmader
lisa
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
The Dude
Red Wolf
nikita
Lis
P.D. Noosh
choubetcha
Evil Lincoln
MLIS
Luciano
DarkSpork
Gilraen
themis
Jamie
bosoxgirl
mandalaya
Gallifrey Girl
Francie Nolan
Cheetara
VodouDoll
Jude
Fraoch
oxymoron
Lady V
mokey75
sobe
Raksha
Bad Username
punkysdilemma
FantasmaLexsi
lisalars
TiffanyNichelle
Paris, Texas
eventide82
arol
grayel
Betty Madrid
sagitare
Decca
lil d
dinahmoe
Cynara
naughty zoot
punzy
Poubelle
Auroura76
Raised by wolves
Esme
mialoubug
wenchsenior
Never Enough
SpecialLily
year of the cat
Matinee
bbridges
mrinsouciance
The Lady of Shalott
Genevieve
LadyGayle
BreezyK
Instant Monkeys
dreago
swsa
Shadowlass
Cutebutpsycho
laddical
QueenSix
PrincessCleo
Crowbridge
emrie
Eris Rising
big chicken
ActonBell
Miss Moneypenny
Heather
dionneshea
killershrew
The Glen
biakbiak
inversed
Lily Rose
two shoes
queenofdenile
Binky
Morning Angel
bookworm
roly
mayram
Kiran
tothemax
katesti
Jasmine
whatthedeuce
Jessica
Arabella
blooey
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
blixie
121 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue - Page 16 Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  blixie Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Interestingly I could have sworn that RDJ's and Natasha were already friends *before* they made Two Guys and Girl, because their families were friendly, and the post today reads really differently than the ones about Tween kinky hooker ring. Also Himmm took his ball and went home, always the red flag of I am totally full of shit.

I can still see RDJ being involved all this w/o being the person who is actually tippity typing away on the CDAN site.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessCleo Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:52 pm

I have a feeling that a headline as inflammatory as the one on Gawker is gonna result in some legal threats and or action pretty soon.
PrincessCleo
PrincessCleo
Admin

http://http;//cleolinda.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:01 pm

I like the theory that Himmmm is actually someone involved with CDAN, helping to push the hitcount up.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:09 pm

PrincessCleo wrote:I have a feeling that a headline as inflammatory as the one on Gawker is gonna result in some legal threats and or action pretty soon.

I was actually wondering if they're being so inflammatory because they know Susan Downey, who seems to actually run RDJ's career, is busy with their baby.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessCleo Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:11 pm

A Jezebel commenter suggests it might be Natasha Gregson Wagner's "crazy ex Josh Evans," which also sounds like a good guess. But I wouldn't be surprised if it were the site owner or the friend who's said to help him with the blog, whoever that is.
PrincessCleo
PrincessCleo
Admin

http://http;//cleolinda.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:24 pm

The Natalie Wood/Kirk Douglas thing is really well-known though. So it's not like anyone would have much of a case in trying to shut it down. I think Natalie's family has even all but confirmed and said they're waiting until all parties are deceased before they name any names.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallifrey Girl Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Gallifrey Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Gallifrey Girl wrote:RDJ denies that it's him.

Imagining his rep explaining the story to him is kind of making my day.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  tothemax Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:18 pm

I think I'm the last person in the world to find out the Olsen twins have a sister. I'm a bit shocked.

tothemax

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:22 pm

They also have a brother and two half siblings but Elizabeth has been getting crazy good reviews/hype for her performances this year.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  killershrew Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:36 pm

I hate to sound cynical, but OF COURSE he denies that it's him. I don't know whether it's him or not, but I'm not surprised that he'd deny it like this if he were.
killershrew
killershrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:26 pm

I like that RDJ wants us to know he's a much better writer. Also, the facial expression on the photo Jezebel picked is just too perfect.

I do recall a few year ago, a messageboard poster who claimed to be Bruce Willis posted his iChat info to prove it--and there's still screenshots of the video chat he did to prove it floating around the webs. But I think he was defending Die Hard 4 or something, not revealing salacious blind items, so I don't think he risked much fallout other than "you have too much time on your hands when you're not employed" (I doubt stars who insist they worked hard on their films are risking much, career-wise). It still makes more sense than posting the personal phone number of a friend (whose mother's rape you've just graphically recounted).

If it's NOT someone involved in CDAN, the blogger can't be too upset by some random imposter/low-level industry person driving up traffic. I don't think I've heard so much about that site ever (at least not since their early "pop star who never sang anything" item), and it's much better buzz than their usual rep as "gossip site that's prone to exaggeration."'

Someone on Jezebel thinks it's Corey Feldman which makes more sense than RDJ.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Miss Moneypenny wrote:

I'm dying of laughter at that. Because his WTF facial expression would be gold.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Cutebutpsycho wrote:
Miss Moneypenny wrote:

"What? Let me see that. Wait, what? I write much better than this. Put that in the statement: much better writer."

(FYI, this is all reminding me of a fanfic where Tony Stark is a prolific submitter to Texts From Last Night. Except I think that was more plausible.)
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Here's a nice one from CDAN. No guesses from RDJ about the identity of said actor, but the rumor is it's Jon "My Boyfriend" Hamm:

Oh, he has his faults, but he definitely makes an effort to help others. He is an A lister on television on a very hit show and was in one of the best and most popular movies of the year last year.

Anyway, without any publicity on his part, our actor has made arrangements to purchase 25 tickets to each Lakers and Clippers game to give a chance for impoverished children and their families to attend games which they would otherwise be unable to do. He and his partner also founded an organization which provides after school activities in the arts like music, ballet and drama classes for kids after school. They pay for all the salaries of the instructors and any supplies needed by the kids are also paid for through their efforts.

They have made sure these kids and families have school supplies, Christmas presents and have even paid for birthdays for over a hundred children. The great thing about this, is they have done it all quietly without asking or seeking any attention for their actions.

Actually, Jon Hamm has admitted he used to post to Deadspin. MAYBE HE IS HIMMMMM.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Miss Moneypenny wrote:
Cutebutpsycho wrote:
Miss Moneypenny wrote:

"What? Let me see that. Wait, what? I write much better than this. Put that in the statement: much better writer."

(FYI, this is all reminding me of a fanfic where Tony Stark is a prolific submitter to Texts From Last Night. Except I think that was more plausible.)

OK. Now I want to see that fic. That sounds hilarious.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Jessica wrote:Here's a nice one from CDAN. No guesses from RDJ about the identity of said actor, but the rumor is it's Jon "My Boyfriend" Hamm:

Oh, he has his faults, but he definitely makes an effort to help others. He is an A lister on television on a very hit show and was in one of the best and most popular movies of the year last year.

Anyway, without any publicity on his part, our actor has made arrangements to purchase 25 tickets to each Lakers and Clippers game to give a chance for impoverished children and their families to attend games which they would otherwise be unable to do. He and his partner also founded an organization which provides after school activities in the arts like music, ballet and drama classes for kids after school. They pay for all the salaries of the instructors and any supplies needed by the kids are also paid for through their efforts.

They have made sure these kids and families have school supplies, Christmas presents and have even paid for birthdays for over a hundred children. The great thing about this, is they have done it all quietly without asking or seeking any attention for their actions.

Actually, Jon Hamm has admitted he used to post to Deadspin. MAYBE HE IS HIMMMMM.

Especially since it mentions his partner, since he and his girlfriend are very much partners but not married.

Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:53 pm

From Lainey:

Both are acclaimed actors. One’s an actor you find super cute. He’s popular and adorable, like dimples and old fashioned dresses. The other’s an actor I find super gross. And dramatic. And full of his own sh-t. He fronts like he’s dark. He’s difficult. The work is often beneath him. The work is often taken away from him because the attitude that it is beneath him is so often intolerable The two had a torrid affair. Which is nothing unusual, of course not. Except that dimples broke up with drama and drama practically had a psychotic break. There was a month-long spiral. A couple of times he came close to really hurting himself. He also threatened to expose them both, though no one is taking that seriously. As a result, his heartbreaker is trying, ignorantly, to go back to the other side of his bisexuality.

I'm not familiar enough with Lainey to know who she finds super gross, but I always love a good dramatic break-up! Any ideas?
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Actors with a "difficult" or "dark" rep? Joaquin? But I think Lainey's always had mixed feelings about him, not outright dislike. She hates Gerard Butler, but I don't see him fitting the other criteria. Huh. This is a puzzler.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Heartbreaker seems to be Jake Gyllenhaal. Although Lainey's always seemed to maintain hes straight, so I don't know if she'd refer to him as bi.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  BreezyK Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:37 pm

She reeeeally hates Ryan Phillipe, doesn't she? And she just had something about him going to TV then backing down (with the implication that he thinks its beneath him?) But I can't imagine Dimples would be Jake in that case because of the weeeeird Reese connection.

BreezyK

Back to top Go down

Post  Esme Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Joseph Gordon Levitt for dimples and James Franco for drama? Lainey's not a fan of Franco and his pretentious ways.

Esme

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:08 pm

I was thinking Franco for the full of his own shit/gross one though I've never heard of him losing work because of his bad attitude so that doesn't quite fit.

Last edited by blixie on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:09 pm

That's actually a really good guess. This one is juicy. I'm kind of glad it's from Lainey as she usually eventually reveals hers.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  VodouDoll Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:15 pm

blixie wrote:I was thinking Franco for the full of his own shit/gross one though I've never heard of him losing work because of his bad attitude so that doesn't quite fit.

Me neither. Have we ever heard of him thinking a job was beneath him? If he had an attitude like that he wouldn't have been on General Hospital, right? Not to knock General Hospital - I'm sure it's a fine show - but someone who was pretentious about his status as a prestigious actor probably wouldn't guest star on a daytime soap, right?

VodouDoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next